Testers Announced! Stix Golf Sets ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

Update from today's practice session.  I had an opportunity to make a trade on my Paradym to a TD Paradym and I must say.... it's 🔥

I hit a medium bucket this afternoon and was hitting the ball well.  I was actually drawing the ball and getting higher elevation.  I need to continue to work on my backswing more as my lead arm is bending some still.

The TD is impressive!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Just finished a SuperSpeed session. Left the new (to me) Ventus Black TR 6X shaft in the TSR3 for this particular session and hit a new single swing PR at 125mph. Previous best was 123mph. That was with the 7X shaft. Not sure if that couple mph difference is the shaft or simply continuing the speed training but I'll take that increase. Last 7 swings with actual driver 123, 125, 125, 124, 124, 124, 124. Still need to get to a sim to do the shaft side-by-side but today was fun.

20231205_163012.jpg.d4f5dfada353250abeb4b623f489825d.jpg

Driver: Titleist TSR3 9* | H2 track setting | C4 hosel setting | Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6X

3 wood: Titleist TSi3 15* | T track setting | B4 hosel setting | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7X

5 wood: Titleist TSR2 18* | C4 hosel setting | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8S

Hybrid: Titleist TSR2 21* | B1 hosel setting | Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9X

Irons: Titleist T100 Black | 5-P | True Temper AMT Tour White X100

Wedges: Vokey SM9 Jet Black | 50.08F, 54.12D, 58.08M | True Temper AMT Tour White S300

Putter: Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Button Back Newport 2.5+

Work has me slacking on the putting drills at home as of late. I am able to fit in a ladder drill a few times each night and once or twice before I leave for work in the morning. Things still seem consistent although tempo does get off a bit once in a while around the 5’ mark. I feel like I hit it weak going from 4’ to 5’ but usually clean it back up for the 6’. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

Had a bit of a tough practice session tonight. Trying to incorporate a handful of swing changes/thoughts right now, and I really need to just focus on one of them. Managed to find a bit of a groove swinging out-to-in, seeing numbers I like but also finding that my club face is overly closed with irons and way too open with woods. Something I need to work on more and finding feels/drills to reinforce proper club face angles.

• Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5")
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 6.0 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.5”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip
  • Bag: :cobra-small: Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
  • Push Cart: :BagBoy: Nitron, Black/Red
  • Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)
2024 Unofficial Review: The "Putting Thing" by WhyGolf

-TJ

I worked on driver today. I am getting to much arm bend that is causing all sorts of issues so I am working on shortening my backswing and keeping arm straight. 

1 hour ago, Josh Parker said:

I worked on driver today. I am getting to much arm bend that is causing all sorts of issues so I am working on shortening my backswing and keeping arm straight. 

Here is what my issue is.  It's a lack of flexibility in my hips, so starting tomorrow, the wife is putting me thru yoga training and bands. 

5 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

We're going to need video of this workout. 😂

Ha ain't no one seeing the workout!  

23 hours ago, BallsLeon said:

Had a bit of a tough practice session tonight. Trying to incorporate a handful of swing changes/thoughts right now, and I really need to just focus on one of them. Managed to find a bit of a groove swinging out-to-in, seeing numbers I like but also finding that my club face is overly closed with irons and way too open with woods. Something I need to work on more and finding feels/drills to reinforce proper club face angles.

You should look into LagShot practice clubs. I have a fly rod that I use to fish for sockey salmon that has less whip in it than does the lagshot driver, but what a difference it has made in my swing.  The whole concept behind the lagshot system is simple physics. Two things cannot occupy the same space at the same time. So your body cannot be where your arms need to be to make a good swing. The system teaches you how to lag your hands and arms while moving your body out of the way so you can swing freely. The shaft is so whippy you must manipulate your hands to get the ball to fly straight. The LagShot videos explain it a lot better. 

Anyway I have been working with these goofy clubs (driver, 7 iron, sand wedge) for about two weeks and as of yesterday -and confirmed today- the ball goes where and how I want it to. They may be just what you are looking for. They have a 30 day no questions asked guarantee, never can tell....

Driver :taylormade-small: Sim Max2

Hybrids :ping-small: G430 2, 3, 4

Irons :srixon-small: ZX4 6-PW

Wedges :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 50, 54, 58

Putter :odyssey-small: 2Ball Ten ArmLock

Golf cart MGI Zip Navigator

:Arccos:

@EnderinAZ appreciate the suggestion! Definitely something I am going to look into

• Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5")
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 6.0 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.5”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip

-TJ

Got around 100 balls at the range today.  Started out really rough as I haven't played near enough over the last month.  Worked on shallowing out my swing plane and making center contact with the face.

After about 40 balls it really started to click, and I felt I was making much better contact with my irons and woods.  Finished out hitting full swing with 9-7-5 irons and 5w and driver.  Made a good 25 solid dead straight shots and got my driver out to 230 into a decent headwind.  Hopefully get to play this weekend and see if I can translate it onto the course.

:callaway-logo-1:Mavrik 10.5* :projectx: HZRDS T800 Orange 60 6.0

:taylormade-small: RocketBallz Stage 2 3W

:mizuno-small:ST-Z 5W :projectx: EvenFlow 5.5

:srixon-small: ZX Utility 23*, UST Recoil F3

:titleist-small:T300 :projectx: LZ 5.5, 5-PW

:mizuno-small: T22 Copper Denim :truetemper: DG R300, 52* 56*

:vokey-small: SM9 :truetemper: DG R300, 60*

:odyssey-small: Strokelabs One

:vice: Pro Soft

Hit the simulator today playing around with ball flight based on set up. Trying to maximize my driver off the tee this offseason so I can stop losing strokes to the banana slice. 

IMG_7156.jpeg

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Today was a bust because of yesterday.

New driver shaft delivered
Licensed Awesome Golf for the MLM2PRO
Finally figured out how to mirror my tablet to the TV.

I had so much fun with the new software that it inspired me to swing probably around 300 times.

That last swing though... I must have strained my intercostal rib muscle. Never had this pain before. Hurts to breathe deeply, hurts to laugh, hurts to sneeze.

So I guess it's time to work on putting and short chips until this heals up.

Bummer.

B

Odyssey XG #9

Cleveland CG15 wedges 54/58

Takomo 101 irons PW-4

Rescue hybrid 3 

M6 3W & Driver

Bridgestone e12 

1 hour ago, barney_bogey said:

Today was a bust because of yesterday.

New driver shaft delivered
Licensed Awesome Golf for the MLM2PRO
Finally figured out how to mirror my tablet to the TV.

I had so much fun with the new software that it inspired me to swing probably around 300 times.

That last swing though... I must have strained my intercostal rib muscle. Never had this pain before. Hurts to breathe deeply, hurts to laugh, hurts to sneeze.

So I guess it's time to work on putting and short chips until this heals up.

Bummer.

B

Rib pain is no joke, hopefully it heals up soon. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

After playing a handful of times a year for the last few years, I found my passion for the game again this fall. I used to carry a 7 index, but my lack of play and practice has seen my index balloon to 16 this year. It's mostly due to mis-hitting all over the face through every club in the bag, no distance feel with pitches between 20-60 yards, horrible putting, etc. 

I've essentially had to teach myself to swing again. Been practicing daily for the last 5 weeks and have made really good progress. 

What I have been working on today is clearing my left hip (I'm right handed) and giving myself room to swing. I work less than a mile from my club so I've been going to the range on lunch breaks. I also set my indoor hitting net and mat in my garage so I can practice drills while I'm at home. For putting I brought my trusty Wellput mat back out working specifically on distance control feels. 

I'll be playing a round with a buddy this Sunday so I'll give an update after. My last score was a 92, so I expect much better results this time around. 

Carter the Silver Fox

PSX_20231214_192649.jpg.aebe9fac8a381499f3eba7dcb387a3bf.jpg Ping g400 - Driver, 3w, 7w, 4h

PSX_20231214_192616.png.8617e3838f8e076e5f8589adeda429f0.png Mizuno CLK 5H/MP-18 irons

PSX_20231214_192537.png.23ec9b7c1971db968afd3a07d3b37884.png Edel wedges and putter

I like to listen to music while practicing, and I'll break down my drills based on the song (to keep it from getting too mechanical and repetitive). Last night, I spent one song doing some non-club drills, two songs half-swinging trying to get into the right hitting position, and two songs just full-swinging just thinking about the target (like I do on the course). Then the last song did some putting. I usually follow the same route, but work on different aspects of the swing in the first couple songs.

STEPPERMOTOR.FR has a wide range of motors, now available Closed-loop stepper driver , Closed-loop stepper motor and more.

Spent a few hours at the sim last night, started with the 52° making full swings and trying to focus on my attack angle. I average a positive attack angle, so often I’m only catching the ball on the first couple grooves. Still averaged a positive attack angle during the session, but bringing it down.

After I was warmed up, I tried playing a sim round but didn’t do so hot. I put the swinging clubs up, and spent the next hour or so on the practice green. Tried a few games/modes I haven’t attempted yet on the PuttView green. Managed to set the overall high score on this bubble breaker game, and made four laps around the cup doing star drill (from 3ft) before I had a miss. Was pretty satisfied with this performance.

Before wrapping up, I swung the 7 wood some trying to get 30 good shots to analyze. Admittedly had to delete my first 10 or so balls, but started getting into a rythmn. Dispersion on my good swings was just as tight as with the 52°. Need to rely on this club more, as I don’t trust 3i, 3w, and driver right now.
IMG_2087.png.3aaa9bfe8916e2839ed72ab2c749437c.pngIMG_2088.png.e3692e8e00efc9586bfe30c11a1c1419.png

Edited by BallsLeon

-TJ

Jumped on the ST+ yesterday trying to work out the driver after having a fitting last week. The TSr2 must know it's time may be up because we eventually figured it out and was hitting this type of shot towards the end of the session. I'll take those launch numbers, shot shape and distance all day.

PXL_20231207_170502972.jpg.bf9f872be6f79f3c2703d9fc2a5637bb.jpg

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 12/8/2023 at 8:18 AM, BallsLeon said:

Spent a few hours at the sim last night, started with the 52° making full swings and trying to focus on my attack angle. I average a positive attack angle, so often I’m only catching the ball on the first couple grooves. Still averaged a positive attack angle during the session, but bringing it down.

After I was warmed up, I tried playing a sim round but didn’t do so hot. I put the swinging clubs up, and spent the next hour or so on the practice green. Tried a few games/modes I haven’t attempted yet on the PuttView green. Managed to set the overall high score on this bubble breaker game, and made four laps around the cup doing star drill (from 3ft) before I had a miss. Was pretty satisfied with this performance.

Before wrapping up, I swung the 7 wood some trying to get 30 good shots to analyze. Admittedly had to delete my first 10 or so balls, but started getting into a rythmn. Dispersion on my good swings was just as tight as with the 52°. Need to rely on this club more, as I don’t trust 3i, 3w, and driver right now.
IMG_2087.png.3aaa9bfe8916e2839ed72ab2c749437c.pngIMG_2088.png.e3692e8e00efc9586bfe30c11a1c1419.png

Went back last night for another session. Starting with the 52° again, really trying to focus on driving the ball into the ground. Made good progress from the day before, and managed to bring my average attack angle down a lot:

• 52° Averages:
    • Attack Angle
      • 12/7: 1.5°
      • 12/8: -0.6°
    • Club Speed
      • 12/7: 71.6 mph
      • 12/8: 74.9 mph
    • Ball Speed
      • 12/7: 78.1 mph
      • 12/8: 80.8 mph
    • Carry
      • 12/7: 94.2 yds
      • 12/8: 99.5 yds

IMG_2096.png.1bdfa2d2cd3666362ae93a1a600a1318.png

Also hit the 7-wood again, trying all three hosel settings and hitting directly off the mat (seem to have better luck this way then teeing it up). STD setting gave me the best consistent yardages, ball speed, and dispersion so we are going with that! I know this is on a completely flat range (and probably not comparable), but these averages with my 7-wood are much better than my driving average from virtual rounds. Playing this afternoon, and debating just teeing off with this instead of driver. 🤔

IMG_2097.png.2b232d9d24e72b2a1bf151b9610f237b.pngIMG_2098.png.b1a4f3bc35a0ac78d03517d54a2d9889.png

-TJ

I was able to get some time in on the range at Carl's this late afternoon, early evening. Last round I played was a SIM round, and I wasn't too impressed by using that type of round to stay in somewhat golf shape here during the winter months.

Started off with 54 degree wedge and PW, making half swings at best to keep tempo intact and swinging the club versus hitting the ball.

Next clubs performing same maneuvers were my 7 iron and 5 iron.

Once I was fully warmed up, satisfied with my swing and ball flight, hit a few 3 woods off a tee, just to keep long game intact.

They do have Trackman on their range, and next stop, I may start to pay attention to my numbers and get some screen shots of them to see how well I am staying in shape over the colder months.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

On 12/7/2023 at 9:44 PM, Silver Fawkes said:

After playing a handful of times a year for the last few years, I found my passion for the game again this fall. I used to carry a 7 index, but my lack of play and practice has seen my index balloon to 16 this year. It's mostly due to mis-hitting all over the face through every club in the bag, no distance feel with pitches between 20-60 yards, horrible putting, etc. 

I've essentially had to teach myself to swing again. Been practicing daily for the last 5 weeks and have made really good progress. 

What I have been working on today is clearing my left hip (I'm right handed) and giving myself room to swing. I work less than a mile from my club so I've been going to the range on lunch breaks. I also set my indoor hitting net and mat in my garage so I can practice drills while I'm at home. For putting I brought my trusty Wellput mat back out working specifically on distance control feels. 

I'll be playing a round with a buddy this Sunday so I'll give an update after. My last score was a 92, so I expect much better results this time around. 

Well I played today. I tried my best to apply all the things I seem to have forgotten as well as the things I'm currently working on to improve my swing. It worked most of the time, but I still had several blow up holes. Overall I shot an 88 which is the best score I've actually posted this calendar year. More play and more practice will improve this though. I'm even more motivated now than before!

Carter the Silver Fox

PSX_20231214_192649.jpg.aebe9fac8a381499f3eba7dcb387a3bf.jpg Ping g400 - Driver, 3w, 7w, 4h

PSX_20231214_192616.png.8617e3838f8e076e5f8589adeda429f0.png Mizuno CLK 5H/MP-18 irons

PSX_20231214_192537.png.23ec9b7c1971db968afd3a07d3b37884.png Edel wedges and putter

24 minutes ago, Silver Fawkes said:

Well I played today. I tried my best to apply all the things I seem to have forgotten as well as the things I'm currently working on to improve my swing. It worked most of the time, but I still had several blow up holes. Overall I shot an 88 which is the best score I've actually posted this calendar year. More play and more practice will improve this though. I'm even more motivated now than before!

nice job on your best score of the year.

committed to performance excellence

On 12/2/2023 at 10:50 AM, revkev said:

Well first time for me post cataract surgery. Putted beautifully, big advantage being able to see when putting. 🙂  

I've had cataract surgery on my right eye awhile ago and it's magic getting good vision again,was awhile before I could see the ball in the distance I hit it so far 😊.... The eye will settle down and you'll be fine, enjoy your new vision...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

Haven't been hitting golf balls to rest the old back and the wrist I seem to have damaged, possibly a bit of repetitive stress...

..but have been swinging my Orange Whip in the garage for a few minutes every few days .. working on a fuller turn back staying in balance, followed by a better weight/pressure shift forward in the down swing.

Also been rolling the ball on the basement putting mat, alternating 3- and 8-footers, trying to smooth out the stroke - seems to work a little better for me with my elbows closer in to my body, vs arms hanging at the sides.

As always - Work In Progress!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

I'm working on not letting my body slide forward to start the downswing. I went to the basement, grabbed a short iron, stood in front of the mirror, and swung a little bit. The thought is that once I hit the part of the backswing where I put pressure into my lead side, think of nothing but pushing straight back with my left leg. To me, it feels like I'm hanging back a bit, but that's probably just because I'm not lunging forward. ...it will take some serious reps to get this ingrained, but I'm optimistic it's a step in the right direction.

Driver:  Callaway Mavrik 10.5->9.5, Paderson KinetiXX Launch R

Wood:  Callaway Mavrik 3, Paderson KinetiXX Launch R 

Hybrid: Callaway Mavrik 4H, Graphite Design Tour AD R

Irons:    Miura CB301, 5-gw, Aerotech Steelfiber I95 R

Wedge: Vokey SM8 54 and 58, 12 bounce, D grind, Shimada tour black

Putter:  Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Practiced 25-yard pitch shots with my 49* wedge in the yard today, using a shaft parallel to the ground to shaft parallel to the ground motion. Tried to land groups of three shots in fairly tight groupings. 

Ping G400 Max 10.5* - Kuro Kage HBP Black Gen 2, 44.5" length

Ping G425 SFT 5W (19*) - Alta CB Slate SR flex 

Ping G430 5H (26*), 6H (30*) and 7H (34*)- Alta CB 70 regular flex

Ping G710 8i-W - Recoil 80 F3 shaft (1)

Cleveland CBX4 50* and 58*, Smart Sole 4C - Recoil 95 F3 shaft

Odyssey Original 2-Ball White Hot counterbalanced (lead tape in the head, Super Stroke grip with 50-gram weight)

Other: Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear; Callaway Org 7 bag; Clicgear 3.5+

Currently doing a Member Review on Argolf's Pendragon XL Broomstick putter. 

I got out in the backyard this evening and worked on my takeaway and rotation. 

I also watched a couple videos about having bad hips and swinging a club. Of course it was addressed to seniors which I found to be offensive but non the less it was informative.

I am really focusing on not pulling my arms up at the top of my backswing because it is causing all sorts of issues with the downswing.  I don't have the issue with my irons but for the driver I feel like I have to swing at it.  

Back to the stretching and yoga...

I guess one of the benefits of testing something for the forum is that it kind of forces you to practice.   Did a bunch of data capture for the test over the past few days and I was disappointed in my face control numbers so I spent some time this evening reading some of Geoff Mangum's work on putting.   Then worked on some stroke mechanics to try and start the ball online a little better. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG