Got Problems?

ole gray

Glad no one was hurt. Blinkers, along with stop signs, seem to be merely suggestions these days. My opinion is that it's an extension of the "me" mentality. Courtesy and respect for others seems to be a thing of the past, I'm sorry to say.

Yes, common sense as well, not a lot of that these days either,.

Sad but true. People just GO. No matter what. As if they are the _only_ person on the road. Other cars, any motorcyclists, bicyclists or pedestrians be dammmed and are essentially non-existent.

It's just plain old selfishness.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (
Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 45/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06 (KBS Hi Rev 2.0)
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Bag Boy hybrid bag on an MGI Zip Navigator.
..ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

It's very frustrating, more so because I have a 17 yo daughter who is driving, and I try to teach her the right way, but when there are so many people that don't drive correctly it's scary. I'm not worried that she will do something bad or wrong, I'm more afraid of some of these other drivers that just don't seem to care about anyone else on the road, he niggest issue here is running red lights, I'm not talking about getting caught in rorange color zone, I'm talking about the light is red and has been red for a good second or 2 and you still run the light. I have taught her to hesitate when the light goes to green to make sure that the other is actually stopping.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

It's amazing how many people don't use their signal when turning. I mean, you're going 40 and suddenly someone slams on their brakes without warning to make a turn and you have no idea what they are doing. So many people are completely unaware of what is going on behind them. They are only focused on themselves and what they're doing, and they just neglect to use their signal. Highly irresponsible.

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Tailgating...I'm doing 5 over the speed limit on a surface street FFS. Maybe YOU should have left earlier.

Forms to return to work. WTF! The county just needs the release from the Doctor, easy, done. Lowes on the other hand, needs 16 pages of BS to be filled out including releases for medical records. I had a new arse installed and my only restriction for a few more weeks is lifting nothing over about 50lbs. Why oh why does the Doctor need to write an essay?

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

I do a bit of driving around the notorious "Beltway" around Washington, DC- and use turn signals and also look (twice) before I change lanes- however I do notice that when you use signals to pass, often the car you are passing will speed up to close the gap and prevent you from coming in- it is crazy.  And, since this is the rant threat- the other thing that I don't understand is why everyone wants to drive the left lane- it should only be used for passing - but here everyone wants to drive the speed limit in the left lane, virtually closing off the ability to accelerate and pass slower traffic. 

While in Germany a few years ago (and having been stationed there long ago) I remember driving and being very VERY comfortable with the speed because individuals obeyed the traffic laws- staying the right except to pass, then moving back to the right, so that the Porsche or Jag or Lamborgini or whatever flying by does not have to brake... they just zoom by!  At most, they flash their high beams and that gets everyone to move over.  Here around DC, you flash your high beams and they slow down even more!!!

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

"...the biggest issue here is running red lights, I'm not talking about getting caught in rorange color zone, I'm talking about the light is red and has been red for a good second or 2 and you still run the light. I have taught her to hesitate when the light goes to green to make sure that the other is actually stopping."

This is how I almost ended up, well, not being here. Back in College, in the state of Delaware, I was riding my motorcycle (Honda 750 at the time) and although the state did not require a helmet, I was wearing one. Came to a traffic light and there were two lanes to turn left. I was in the second (the right of the two left hand turn lanes) and parallel with the car to my left. It was about 8:30 or so in the evening, and I was headed to pick up tickets for a concert the next week.

As our light turned Green Arrow to make the left, I began to accelerate along with the car to my left. Suddenly he stopped, mid turn, I looked to the left and all I saw was headlights- a woman ran the red light and hit me broadside at about 30 MPH- not sure how, (I am sure God had a big hand in this, but) I jumped off the pegs of the bike, bounced a$$ over tincups over top of her car, and ended up landing on my head and back in the middle of the intersection as my bike was smashed and scattered across the intersection and into the sidewalk.

As I lay there, I reached down and made sure all my appendages were still attached (they were, thank the good Lord), got up, and went over to the car to see if she was OK. People who witnessed the accident came running over to make sure I was OK- (shaken, sure, but uninjured) - police arrived, put me in the back of the patrol car (motorcycle must equal criminal) and did his investigation. Eventually he cited the woman for running the red light, and drove me back to my apartment.

Always a good idea to look before heading into an intersection, especially if the light has just changed, or is changing. Teaching good situational awareness (know what is going on in front, to both sides, and to the rear of you, keep your eyes scanning front, sides and rear all the time, etc. )is the best thing you can do- and remind your daughter to look extra closely for motorcycles- the biggest cause of accidents is often the driver "not seeing" the motorcycle -

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

"...the biggest issue here is running red lights, I'm not talking about getting caught in rorange color zone, I'm talking about the light is red and has been red for a good second or 2 and you still run the light. I have taught her to hesitate when the light goes to green to make sure that the other is actually stopping."

This is how I almost ended up, well, not being here. Back in College, in the state of Delaware, I was riding my motorcycle (Honda 750 at the time) and although the state did not require a helmet, I was wearing one. Came to a traffic light and there were two lanes to turn left. I was in the second (the right of the two left hand turn lanes) and parallel with the car to my left. It was about 8:30 or so in the evening, and I was headed to pick up tickets for a concert the next week.

As our light turned Green Arrow to make the left, I began to accelerate along with the car to my left. Suddenly he stopped, mid turn, I looked to the left and all I saw was headlights- a woman ran the red light and hit me broadside at about 30 MPH- not sure how, (I am sure God had a big hand in this, but) I jumped off the pegs of the bike, bounced a$$ over tincups over top of her car, and ended up landing on my head and back in the middle of the intersection as my bike was smashed and scattered across the intersection and into the sidewalk.

As I lay there, I reached down and made sure all my appendages were still attached (they were, thank the good Lord), got up, and went over to the car to see if she was OK. People who witnessed the accident came running over to make sure I was OK- (shaken, sure, but uninjured) - police arrived, put me in the back of the patrol car (motorcycle must equal criminal) and did his investigation. Eventually he cited the woman for running the red light, and drove me back to my apartment.

Always a good idea to look before heading into an intersection, especially if the light has just changed, or is changing. Teaching good situational awareness (know what is going on in front, to both sides, and to the rear of you, keep your eyes scanning front, sides and rear all the time, etc. )is the best thing you can do- and remind your daughter to look extra closely for motorcycles- the biggest cause of accidents is often the driver "not seeing" the motorcycle -

First two years I lived in DE I rode my Harley. After a few close calls I slowly just stopped riding. Now that I am in NY I have zero desire to get on a bike.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

WITB 2024

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway:  :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76 TX

Fairway:  :taylormade-small: Sim 19* RDX Smoke Red 75 TX

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Matrix Black Tie 85x

Irons:  :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Can someone please tell me why these car manufacturers are making these newer vehicles with indicators (blinkers) in them.

My 2 kids and I were walking in a parking lot tonight, and this huge dodge truck just about took all of us out, had he not slammed on his brakes we would have been hit, and there is 1 simple thing the guy could have done to avoid it, USE HIS BLINKER. That's it. The BLINKER.

He was driving straight and we were waiting to cross we could have crossed the road going to our left, or going to our right, depending on which way he was going, he was going straight or so I thought, we started to walk to our right, then he decided to turn left, we were in the middle of the walkway, he never looked to his left, he never used his blinker, and made the turn while looking to his right, I could see his head in the window, so he could easily see us if he was looking. He hit the gas before he even looked to his left, hen he turned his head and his eyes got really big, he slammed on the brakes about 3 feet from my daughter, and 4 feet from my son, I was between them. God had his eye on us tonight, and we are thankful that no one got hit.

This all could have been avoided by just using his blinker to let us know he was turning.

Please, if you are not in the habit of using your blinkers, tomorrow is a good time to start. Be safe everyone.

Glad to hear you and your kids are safe! It's a lost art.. Actually obeying the traffic rules. I always comment to my wife when people are changing lanes or turning without using a blinker that that person is an accident waiting to happen. Can't read their minds when driving so a little heads up would be nice.

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1x / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: Titan Elite

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Current MyGolfSpy Review - Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64979-testers-announced-precision-pro-titan-elite/?do=findComment&comment=1082733

Glad u made it OK.

In Florida running red lights is a state sport. I've never seen anything like it, I thought NY was bad but got nothing on these folks.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

They took the deal and I have to go back to work part time over the next 4 months.....I was just starting to get used to retired life!  

I did broker the start date around playing golf this week so at least I had a good week and a half.

WITB 2024

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway:  :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76 TX

Fairway:  :taylormade-small: Sim 19* RDX Smoke Red 75 TX

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Matrix Black Tie 85x

Irons:  :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

First two years I lived in DE I rode my Harley. After a few close calls I slowly just stopped riding. Now that I am in NY I have zero desire to get on a bike.

I rode Harleys for years but after 4 years of living down here and having several friends killed I gave it up too. If I move from down here and into a rural area again I may get me a Harley Trike but absolutely not if I continue to live here..

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Speeder 565 R flex- - 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R---- Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex steel shafts--- SW -- Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore --- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Fluted Bulls Eye shaft--- Bag TM Flex Lite Stand---- Yeah I know only 11 clubs 

G

Glad u made it OK.

In Florida running red lights is a state sport. I've never seen anything like it, I thought NY was bad but got nothing on these folks.

It is just as bad here at the beach. Most tourists left their brain if they bothered to pack it at all up around I-95 (65 miles North of us). A lot of the residents alike think that red light does not pertain to them. And here if a light turns caution do not even think of slowing down you will get ran over. Now if I am in my big truck I take it easy because after the cab clears I still have 48 feet of trailer to clear too. I really hate to be like this but WTF? do I care if the dumba$$es run under my trailer from the rear when I am trying to be safe and comply with the law as a professional driver. Most of the time with the tourons as we call them the standard excuse is "well we are on vacation and wanted to do this and that" Most of the locals replies are (me included) is  First off you should have planned your vacation better and secondly maybe you should have vacationed closer to home. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Speeder 565 R flex- - 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R---- Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex steel shafts--- SW -- Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore --- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Fluted Bulls Eye shaft--- Bag TM Flex Lite Stand---- Yeah I know only 11 clubs 

G

I rode Harleys for years but after 4 years of living down here and having several friends killed I gave it up too. If I move from down here and into a rural area again I may get me a Harley Trike but absolutely not if I continue to live here..

I as well had a couple of Harleys in my younger single days.    I guess one could say my last Harley now resides on my wife's ring finger.   She is a trauma nurse, so its pretty much assured that I will not have another Harley.   The bad news is that I will never have another Harley, the good news is that apparently the wife wants me to stay alive.

Glad u made it OK.

Every winter we would make the trek to the Keys -obviously passing through Miami. It would scare me to death as (especially real young) drivers would weave in an out. I actually had a car pass me on the shoulder when I was in the right lane - and I was going 5 over the speed limi. Miami drivers

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Had to give up my bike, too, to keep the wife happy.... Had the first production year of the Ducati Monster 900. Loved that thing .. work of art .. dare I say even some Harley guys thought it looked good.

Putter...

followthrough.jpg

Glad u made it OK.

Same people, just different times of the year!   :lol:

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I do a bit of driving around the notorious "Beltway" around Washington, DC- and use turn signals and also look (twice) before I change lanes- however I do notice that when you use signals to pass, often the car you are passing will speed up to close the gap and prevent you from coming in- it is crazy.  And, since this is the rant threat- the other thing that I don't understand is why everyone wants to drive the left lane- it should only be used for passing - but here everyone wants to drive the speed limit in the left lane, virtually closing off the ability to accelerate and pass slower traffic. 

While in Germany a few years ago (and having been stationed there long ago) I remember driving and being very VERY comfortable with the speed because individuals obeyed the traffic laws- staying the right except to pass, then moving back to the right, so that the Porsche or Jag or Lamborgini or whatever flying by does not have to brake... they just zoom by!  At most, they flash their high beams and that gets everyone to move over.  Here around DC, you flash your high beams and they slow down even more!!!

I lived in Bethesda for a year.  I am pretty sure that a lot of drivers on the beltway didn't have a driver's license.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I lived in Bethesda for a year. I am pretty sure that a lot of drivers on the beltway didn't have a driver's license.

First time I was in Germany we went on the Autobahn. Could not believe the speeds everyone were going. Definitely an experience.

Rick

Left Hand, 

First time I was in Germany we went on the Autobahn. Could not believe the speeds everyone were going. Definitely an experience.

I drove in Germany for 2 weeks.  I rented a Fiat... a very small Fiat.  I did not get in the fast lane on the Autobahn!!  But I was very glad I had it driving on town streets.  

I was also amazed that people passed cars on 2-lane country roads with a car coming the other direction!!  The car being passed moved over to the shoulder, and the car passed straddling the center line, and the oncoming car went by on the other shoulder.  Everyone knew what was going on but me.

kFjGSyi.gif

Why does pop culture always have to make golfers look bad? Terrible form. Just terrible.

Nevermind the fact that you've got zero flexibility in that jacket. Why even have the guy swing a club?

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

I need to Vent in a big way...

Several years ago I bought a 50cc Honda Motorcycle for my granddaughter. 4 years ago it was stolen out of my step-sons garage. Since I owned the motorcycle I had to give my information..

Last week I get in the mail a certified letter from a towing Company in eastern Washington.. on a Friday night. seems the police caught someone riding it in town and it was impounded.. they charge $175 impound fee and $43.00 a day storage... so they contacted me ( I still own it, Technically).. It will cost ME $650 as of the day I contacted them.. I have to PAY to get back MY property that was stolen... WTF... I paid $1000 for it used 10 years ago.. the part that kills me is I have to pay.. WTF.. Whoever got caught riding it should have to pay the impound fees and my time and expense to retrieve what is mine..

So now I have to send off a notarized letter giving up my rights of ownership cause by the time I could get it, it would be Well over a $1000 for me to get.. Does this sound even close to right with anyone????

Oh yeah to add insult to injury, I got laid off the week before... So now if I wanted to I couldn't even afford it..

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

Several years ago I bought a 50cc Honda Motorcycle for my granddaughter. 4 years ago it was stolen out of my step-sons garage. Since I owned the motorcycle I had to give my information..

Last week I get in the mail a certified letter from a towing Company in eastern Washington.. on a Friday night. seems the police caught someone riding it in town and it was impounded.. they charge $175 impound fee and $43.00 a day storage... so they contacted me ( I still own it, Technically).. It will cost ME $650 as of the day I contacted them.. I have to PAY to get back MY property that was stolen... WTF... I paid $1000 for it used 10 years ago.. the part that kills me is I have to pay.. WTF.. Whoever got caught riding it should have to pay the impound fees and my time and expense to retrieve what is mine..

So now I have to send off a notarized letter giving up my rights of ownership cause by the time I could get it, it would be Well over a $1000 for me to get.. Does this sound even close to right with anyone????

Oh yeah to add insult to injury, I got laid off the week before... So now if I wanted to I couldn't even afford it..

I'm speechless. Hope there is someone/somehow can help u out of this mess. Just doesn't seem right.

Good luck and hope it works out for you.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Did they catch the person riding it? Did you file a police report when it was stolen? There may be a loophole there...

Gotta love the way the government runs things...

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

I'll bet that if you called the local tv news team they'd jump on it.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Definitely not worth it to get it back .. thing is probably trashed anyway.

More importantly - sorry about the bummer work situation..... Hope something new and good pops up for you!

Putter...

followthrough.jpg

Definitely not worth it to get it back .. thing is probably trashed anyway.

More importantly - sorry about the bummer work situation..... Hope something new and good pops up for you!

Hope you get working soon.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Yep!  That sounds like the State of Washington to me!!  

Sorry to hear about your loss of job.  Hope you get something before the holidays.

Oh man. I'd call the local news. Anyone good a setting up a crowd funding thing?

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"