Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Fundraising

Brian A

So I didnt see anything against this in the code... however if it is, let me know or delete it and my apologies in advance.

I am running the Lemiuex Foundation 6.6K on October 13, in doing so I am raising money for the foundation. The motivation of the Mario Lemieux Foundation has always been to find a cure for cancer through funding research.  We have provided over $15M for cancer research, primarily focused on blood cancers, and we have ongoing projects at the Mario Lemieux Center for Blood Cancers at the UPMC Hillman Cancer Center and at the Mario Lemieux Lymphoma Center for Children and Young Adults at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC. The foundation also opens up Asutin's Playrooms in hospitals for children to have somewhere to go and have some fun while they battler. This is a very special cause to me because my late uncle battled cancer for 10 years and we both shared a passion for the Penguins.  His courage is what got me in to running with his famous pharse, "Because I can".  This was his retort to us when he'd do something we all know he shouldnt have, like run up the stairs and then be winded for 5 minutes, spend hours in his garden then the next day laying in pain on the couch. Too many people arent able to do anything and while he could he did.  I've adopted "Because I can" as my motto in life and try to honor him by living it every day. This cause is so important to me that while there are prizes for fundraising that I receive, I use them as incentive to donors the following year. Last year I won an autographed Kris Letang jersey and for every $10 donated you get 1 chance to win it. 

Here is the link to donate: https://runsignup.com/bapel

Thank you all in advance. 

Also if mods allow, this could be a good thread to post your fundraising items so that we can all help each other. 

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA