Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Surviving Quarantine

As we are all on lock down, lots of folks have been pretty creative in how they get their golf fix.  Here in Ohio we have had pretty bad weather, and just yesterday they closed public golf courses deeming them non-essential.  I sat down and came up with some ways to fill my (abundant) free time with golf.  I came up with 10 and added a couple yesterday.  Let me know what I am missing!

https://punchoutgolf.com/top-10-ways-to-survive-coronavirus-quarantine-when-addicted-to-golf/

I went through and updated and cleaned up my ball display and went through some my box of scorecards I also keep from all the courses I've played (had some duplicates).  Put up more golf decorations in my mancave (although my wife doesn't let me use that word), LOL.

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

2 minutes ago, MDGolfHacker said:

I went through and updated and cleaned up my ball display and went through some my box of scorecards I also keep from all the courses I've played (had some duplicates).  Put up more golf decorations in my mancave (although my wife doesn't let me use that word), LOL.

MDGolfHacker

I have also recently started collecting, score cards, pencils, ball marks, divot repair tools etc. from courses I play.  

6 hours ago, Punch Out Golf said:

I have also recently started collecting, score cards, pencils, ball marks, divot repair tools etc. from courses I play.  

Have fun with the score card collecting; I do that too and have well over 100 (only from courses that I have played), sometimes including related tees, yardage books, literature, etc.

My Weapons of Grass Destruction 🏌️‍♂️

:titelist-small: TS2 10.5* Hzrdus Smoke S

:titelist-small: 917F2 15* Diamana Blue 70 S

:titelist-small: 818H1 19* Evenflow Blue 85HY S

:titelist-small: 716 AP2 4-P AMT White S300

:vokey-small: SM7 50.12 F bent 1* weak, SM7 56.14 F, SM7 60.08 M - S200

:odyssey-small: Black Series 3

RH - Ontario 🇨🇦 and Ohio 🇺🇸

Avg. score 85-92

On 3/27/2020 at 5:25 PM, mysterygolfguy said:

Short game practice is what I do. Got an old corn hole board, layered some fake grass like green carpet on the top and cut out some extra holes to chip into. It's better than the five gallon bucket I was using lol

I love that idea.  I have seen those 'chippo' games but this sound a lot better!

On 3/27/2020 at 5:06 PM, paperclip said:

Have fun with the score card collecting; I do that too and have well over 100 (only from courses that I have played), sometimes including related tees, yardage books, literature, etc.

Very cool, yardage books always kind of cool go back and look through as it helps me remember some of the holes.