Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Should I buy my putter through my fitter or through manufacturer?

jd1993

So I wanted to ask before I pulled the trigger. I got fit last summer for a putter last summer at TXG! The experience was fantastic and I really enjoyed my fitter. Plus the conversion rate of Canadian to US $ was a nice difference in price too. Finally at the point of playing enough golf at the moment to justify buying the putter. I'm a lefty by the way too. 

My specs are for the most part standard or easily purchased from the club manufacturer. EvnRoll ER7 club, left handed. Where it gets tricky is the 1.5 loft. The manufacturer doesn't have half lofts, I'd imagine because of this it would make most sense to buy directly from my fitter who will do the .5 loft adjustment and make sure I have the other specs exact to my fitting. Also it has me as "1 wrap logo up", not quite sure what that means. 

My concern is shipping time from Canada. I'll be going back to Chicago for a couple days, then headed to California. After that I'll be back in Arizona for a few weeks. I'll actually be right by EvnRoll headquarters in Carlsbad while in California for a week. That said I'd imagine I'd have to book a fitting with them to get the tweaks I need. Plus with quarantine they might only be doing pickup only. 

Thoughts? 

So I don't have much to suggest regarding pricing as I am not familiar with Canadian to US $ and vice versa.

But I would think the fitter is an authorized Evnroll dealer/distributer....

So the manufacturer has a customer service contact information (  see below) on its web site that you could possibly call/email before travel regarding can they do the loft adjustment (I believe they can). 

Evnroll
3132 Tiger Run Ct
Ste. 105
Carlsbad, CA 92010
USATel: 760-448-6450

Email: [email protected]

[email protected]

So I don't have much to suggest regarding pricing as I am not familiar with Canadian to US $ and vice versa.
But I would think the fitter is an authorized Evnroll dealer/distributer....
So the manufacturer has a customer service contact information (  see below) on its web site that you could possibly call/email before travel regarding can they do the loft adjustment (I believe they can). 
Evnroll
3132 Tiger Run Ct
Ste. 105
Carlsbad, CA 92010
USATel: 760-448-6450
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

Yeah I decided to pull the trigger and order through the fitter. It’ll be like a month or so until I get the club but I’d rather get it to the exact specs I need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk