Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Golf podcast looking for guests

mygolfstory

Hello all!  I'm launching a new podcast called "My Golf Story", a podcast all about people who love golf and the stories they tell.  Its just me interviewing people about what got them into the game and why they love it amongst other questions.  I truly feel like golfers have some incredible stories and wanted to start sharing them.  Looking for anyone that would want to come on the show and talk about them and golf.  The show is launching in two weeks and just putting together a few more episodes.  If you would like to tell some of your golf stories, please let me know.  Look forward to meeting and talking to some of you!  

Edited by mygolfstory

This sounds really interesting and I look forward to listening. 

If you are desperate for people I would probably be willing, although time difference might logistically make it harder. 

If you are willing, I'd love to talk and hear from UK perspective.  Been lining up a bunch of people from the states, but no one across the pond yet.  If your down just say yes and Ill make the time difference work!