The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

11 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Nearing 25k replies to this thread in about a year and a half is bonkers.... 

So a little update here and as we solidify things it will be more details update for the community, however we are starting our talks with the companies for 2025 member testing. I know this isn't what the forum is all about, but it will feel a little different next season. I suspect fewer test and some slightly different formatting. 

One bigger change could be the tweaking of days that our member tests are released. I have loved the consistency we have provided and it is important, but there are some tests that will be released in conjunction with the launch of products (or so we hope). We also want to tie in Live Q&A with those companies on those same days. 

So for example (not a true product) L.A.B. comes out with the LINK.1 WIDE (my dream product) on October 11th (again not real) which is a Friday. That would mean no Testers Wanted on the Thursday and instead we push it back and announce the Test the Friday. That evening or day or whenever I can get it scheduled for the OEM we have a Live Q&A to discuss what's new, what is the story behind it and how this is different. This will be open to all to join in and ask questions - we are currently seeking the proper platforms to due this on. We may include a live thread and some other potential content. 

Eitherway 2025 is going to look a little different as we continue to work on elevating the experience for the community and companies involved in our member testing. 

Stay tuned! 

In the mean time for me it is GT fitting day! 

Thanks for sharing the behind the scenes. I like the idea of more OEM engagement. This would really help dispel the idea that tests are just some “giveaway”. Well done. Looking forward to seeing this evolve.

image.png.ec65754993cb81a3d0a7d15c70ab8fd1.png  Anyday Maverick Black Ops 7-way

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Fujikura Motore X F3

:PXG:0211 Hybrid 3 19° w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 70

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

image.png.0f5b009ff3d83fdae5e2e361f9676226.png DF3 w/BGT Stability ONE Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:titleist-small: Pro V1 

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Tests No Longer in the Bag

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test