Driver: TM R9TP with Fubuki 63 graphite shaft R flex

Driver: Stulz with Tri-Edge graphite shaft 65-33-040 S flex

Hybrid: TM Mid Rescue 2 with Aldila NV85 graphite shaft R flex

Irons: TM R9 4-AW with Fujikura Motore graphite shafts in R flex

Wedges: TM RAC Satin 56 and 60 with steel shafts wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport

Semper Fi

My Club

Sweet Titleist Bag you got there bp4455 or should I say Bob! Also some great sticks! But what really caught my eye is those dancers on your what looks like garage floor? :)

Thanks for sharing, and Welcome to MGS! Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Nice bag. Glad to see a NV shaft out there. Good shaft. That rescue was great. Just not a hybrid guy myself.

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

+1 on the welcome! What can you tell us about the Stulz, please? High vs low launch, availability for other club types, etc etc?

Good looking bag, Bob. I had the same question as Moe, never heard of Stulz before and I'm curious to know more.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Sweet Titleist Bag you got there bp4455 or should I say Bob! Also some great sticks! But what really caught my eye is those dancers on your what looks like garage floor? :)

Thanks for sharing, and Welcome to MGS! Tim

Thanks. Previous owners of my house were ballroom dancers. :)

Semper Fi

My Club

I have grown to like the RPTP even though I have everything adjusted to neutral. It is short compared to my Stulz but easy to control.

Same with my Superquad, I never touch the weights.

Nice Bob. I had the OS2s and then sold them to move to the 09 Burners, there are many days where I think it may have been a mistake.

The OS2 irons are fine but are pretty worn out. I bought them in 2005 and I play 100-150 rounds a year. My PW and 60* have no grooves on the sweet spot. I've been using My X-12 wedges for the time being but the feel is entirely different.

Semper Fi

My Club

+1 on the welcome! What can you tell us about the Stulz, please? High vs low launch, availability for other club types, etc etc?

I store my bag at my club so I can't give you specifics on what particular Tri-Edge flex I have (I know it's firm) but it's a great driver. It's a little longer, 46", and sometimes difficult for this old man to control but it is long. I have a low to mid launch shaft.

I don't even know if they're still in business but they still have a website. Check it out.

Stulz Golf

Bob

Semper Fi

My Club

Same with my Superquad, I never touch the weights.

That's a neat stst application. When i was a good player I used to keep track of all that stuff but now I only worry about the bottom line, LOL. While I still have streaks where I hit 12-14 greens I have stretches where I hit only a few and it's too depressing to see that in black and white. I'm almost 72 with a lot of osteoarthritis and I pretty much get by on my short game these days.

Semper Fi

My Club

Nice bag. Glad to see a NV shaft out there. Good shaft. That rescue was great. Just not a hybrid guy myself.

That Rescue is a terrific club and I'd be lost without it. I have two Bob Jones hybrids in my garage I can't hit as consistently and they baloon the ball into the air. Yes, the NV85 shaft is perfect for a hybrid IMO too.

Semper Fi

My Club

I just came back from a practice session and I have more on the Stulz Driver.

The shaft is the 65-33-040 model which is firm with a high bend point. It is a good 10% longer than my R9TP and I absolutely crushed it today.

Of course, tomorrow morning at 8:30 when I play for real I'll be so stiff I won't be able to use it. :)

Semper Fi

My Club

That's a neat stst application. When i was a good player I used to keep track of all that stuff but now I only worry about the bottom line, LOL. While I still have streaks where I hit 12-14 greens I have stretches where I hit only a few and it's too depressing to see that in black and white. I'm almost 72 with a lot of osteoarthritis and I pretty much get by on my short game these days.

Thanks. The stuff I have on there now is pretty basic because the stats are only from 1 round, so it doesn't show my real handicap, just my differential from 1 round. It is normally a $30 application, but I won it on another forum.

• SPY VIP

The OS2 irons are fine but are pretty worn out. I bought them in 2005 and I play 100-150 rounds a year. My PW and 60* have no grooves on the sweet spot. I've been using My X-12 wedges for the time being but the feel is entirely different.

Do you think you will find another iron soon or find a good set of OS2's online somewhere?

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Do you think you will find another iron soon or find a good set of OS2's online somewhere?

We have another TaylorMade demo day at our club on April Fool's Day and I'm going to ask the rep what he can do. I won't buy an entire set of Burners; that's for sure.

I just took the X-12s out and put the worn OS2s back in the bag after a long practice session this afternoon. With or without grooves I prefer the OS irons.

Semper Fi

My Club

• 1 month later...

Have Aldila NV in my hybrid and in my 3wood... GREAT golf shaft at not a killer price.

"Hey Ace... You got any more of that gum?" "That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you for staying out of my personal affairs." - Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Archived