Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Waiting on ordered clubs.

mnfats95

Is there a longer wait in golf? Watching every day as the UPS/FedEx trucks pass you by.

"I'd play a ladies set of clubs if it allowed me to break par."

PING G410 LST Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6

Titleist 17, 19, and 21 degree 818 H2 Hybrids

Ping G700 5 - GW

Titleist Vokey SM7 54 Wedge

Titleist Vokey SM7 58 Wedge

Evenroll ER3

Snell MTB-X

I just went through this and it feels like an eternity.  And of course the weekend they got here it rained for three straight days.  

Bag: :ping-small:  Hoofer Vantage

Driver: :ping-small:  G25 10.5 Aldila NV 65 S

3 Wood:   :cobra-small:  Fly Z+ 3 Wood 13.5*

Rescue: :adams-small:  XTD ti 18* set to 17* or  :adams-small: Pro 23* 

Irons: :callaway-small:  Apex Pro 4-PW, KBS Tour S, Standard Length and Loft, 2* flat, 

Wedges: :callaway-small: Mack Daddy 2 50* bent to 51*, KBS Tour S

:vokey-small: Spin Milled 56* bent to 55*

:callaway-small: Mack Daddy 2 60* U grind KBS Tour S

Putter: :cameron-small: Futura X5 MOTO

Grips: PURE DTX Green

Is there a longer wait in golf? Watching every day as the UPS/FedEx trucks pass you by.

The only one longer is watching the snow melt off the 12th hole out my back window.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I just went through this and it feels like an eternity.  And of course the weekend they got here it rained for three straight days.  

I don't know if I have to worry about rain here in Western Kansas, but I played on Saturday and Sunday last weekend through 25 and 35 mph winds. I'm sure the day that they do arrive it will blow like it is today. (35 mph w/ 50mph gusts)

Ping G700 5 - GW

Evenroll ER3

Snell MTB-X

The nice weather must be coming your way.  It's 65 and sunny; no wind here in the Pacific Northwest.  I think it's time to quit and head to the course!  Sorry guys.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I remember that from last winter, that is the worst.

Driver:  Taylormade 2017 M2 9.5 degree head played at 8 degrees.  Fujikura speeder evolution tour spec x flex shaft tipped 1/4 inch.  

3-Wood: 15 degree M2 tour.  Fujikura pro 73 tour spec X flex shaft.  

Mizuno H5 2 iron.

4 iron: mizuno mp h4 4 iron dynamic gold s300

5-pw iron: mizuno mp 54 dynamic gold s300

52, 56, 60 wedges: cleveland 588 rotex cavity

putter: 34 inch nike method 00 half circle mallet putter

I was just pondering, everyplace I order from these days lets me see the status of my order through the entire process.

I ordered from PING and it would seem that perhaps the re-seller can see this type of information but I cannot.

Do any of the vendors who do custom orders have a way to check in on your order?

I can call the re-seller if I want a status update, but really, shouldn't this all be online and available without bugging them?

Ping G700 5 - GW

Evenroll ER3

Snell MTB-X

I was just pondering, everyplace I order from these days lets me see the status of my order through the entire process.

I ordered from PING and it would seem that perhaps the re-seller can see this type of information but I cannot.

Do any of the vendors who do custom orders have a way to check in on your order?

I can call the re-seller if I want a status update, but really, shouldn't this all be online and available without bugging them?

Ask the reseller for a tracking number.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

The worst part is when you place a pretty big order right. You wait and wait and a few days later you hear the truck come down the street and park in front of your house. And you run out and literally climb two steps inside and the driver hands you a small box. In your brain you think wow, that's so weird how did they fit 3 clubs in this. You open it and it has the least important part of the order. For instance the hat you ordered but could really care less about. The clubs shipped from a different location and are two days behind. This is just a hypothetical scenario...

I feel your pain.  I am waiting on a hybrid from Adams and a putter from Kevin Colbert to arrive.....both should hit my door tomorrow.  My wife told me yesterday that I got a golf related package yesterday and it was a head cover that I ordered for my daughter.  I need to educate her on the priority of my golf related purchases.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

I know hoe you feel Jmike. I took advantage of Dick's 150% trade in deal and traged in a set of irons for a new driver(Cobra Bio Cell) and 3W. I got $100 more than what I originally paid for thr irons. The driver I took home, but the 3W had to be ordered.

Last night I got home late because I went to the Tampa Bay Lightning hockey game with my grandson (lightning clinched playoff spot by beating Montreal). There was this huge box in the living room. I am serious. It was big enough to put 9 golf club shipping boxes inside it. All that was in it was a 3W and one piece of wrapping paper. Fortunately there was no damage to the club.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Would you guys think less of me if when the putter arrived today I made my wife open it and send me pictures at work???

If so that did not happen......

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

Just found another wait that is equally as painful.  Waiting for Delta to fix an airplane so I can fly home.  Going on 7hrs waiting at LAX right now.  If I had only known I could have brought clubs and played a round this morning!!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

• 2 weeks later...

so i am waiting for my best grips order, it showed that it was set for delivery today, so I get home from the round today, and there is a box on the porch, so i get really excited, but wait, the wife order some wall decorations, so I am still waiting. i hate the old teaser box on the porch.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Guess you never got them eh?

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Guess you never got them eh?

I finally got them on Friday. So far so good!

Ping G700 5 - GW

Evenroll ER3

Snell MTB-X

I ordered a 5-7 wood and 2-3 hybrid from Dick's and was told they would let me know when they shipped."...so I waited a week then called them......order was still processing.....ugh! So I just relax and let it go for a few days, then Bang! A box was delivered by FedX about 7pm Thursday.....both clubs, custom ordered arrive......got to go to the range after work Friday to dial them in. Now my bag is complete! All Cobra Bio Cell Blue!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Have a set of 3 wedges that are coming in piecemeal due to slight backorder. The fun part is getting three boxes instead of one. The bad part is the waiting. Trash day Mondays are the worst, as I think every trash truck is a UPS/FedEx truck!

"Glute Activator"

*Please accept my contributions of participation and intellectual property sharing as substitute for monetary renumeration.

• 3 weeks later...

Waiting on my Speedblades.  I customized the grips, lie and shaft but they were shipped yesterday.  I have a scramble on Saturday so I'm hoping they get here Friday - there's a chance.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

My Buddy just got fit for Cleveland 588 Altitudes......2* flat plus an inch shorter.......with Midsize grips.

He's afraid of home delivery where he lives, so they will be delivered to the Golfsmith where he was fitted....

Holding my breath on a Ping shipment as well, can't wait to share the goods with you guys. Hope you're nearing delivery or already got your goods! Let's see pics!

I would be interested to hear how long it took to get yours. I expected a week to 10 days but it ended up being almost 3 weeks. The official excuse was the driver customization and the demand for the i25 irons.

Ironically, I was told immediately that my tour wedge was on back order immediately when I placed the order but received it only a day later than the rest.

The clubs are outstanding and it was definitely worth the wait, but I did let PING know that they should really look into a better order status setup as calling your fitter/re-seller every three days is annoying to the customer and the re-seller.

I can't understand why you can't check your order status online. I was told my input was noted and would be forwarded on, so at least they acknowledged that they got my input which is more than half of the companies I normally work with do.

Ping G700 5 - GW

Evenroll ER3

Snell MTB-X

A New-to-me hybrid  comes tomorrow.  Yippee

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

A New-to-me hybrid  comes tomorrow.  Yippee

Hey I just noticed in your signature that your wedge is saying "hi" to me.  Give it my best! :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

So my irons arrived today and bright and early - along with the rain. :(

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Add me to the waiting for ordered clubs list, just ordered my new irons today and now the waiting game begins. Good thing i have finals to study for this weekend so my mind will be occupied.

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

So my irons arrived today and bright and early - along with the rain. :(

Really Bummed......with the rain.....⛳⛳☔☔☔⚡☔☔

Went to the club and had breakfast anyway....about 6 showed up for breakfast. It is our Sat group that the Pub provides breakfast so I kind of feel obligated....Anyway, ended up buying a couple logo shirts in the Pro Shop before going home....also, got a quote from the VP of the club ownership for membership cost.......He gave a me terrific deal. Showed my bride the cost....very possible I'll pull the trigger on it soon. I break even if I play every Sat and 2 Sundays......anything else is free.

Archived