College Football

fozcycle

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

I am glad ND isn’t a fraud, makes me feel better losing by 7 with pee poor officials. Still think Michigan isn’t a top 25 team though...

I see 3 probable loses.

ND's Hockey Team is for real.

https://www.ncaa.com/game/icehockey-men/d1/2018/04/05/michigan-notre-dame

Even the Men's Golf Team is for real.  I mean with a Freshman star named Andrew O'Leary; does it get any better? 

https://und.com/news/2018/9/25/mens-golf-irish-finish-otc-collegiate-in-fifth-place.aspx?path=mgolf

I don't know the records between the schools, but next up is The Fighting Irish Classic in South Bend, at Warren GC.  Good luck, but GO IRISH! 😄

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

Well , a quick top 5 list.And what I think about the listed teams.At this juncture of the season 

1.Alabama: solid-a true champion contender 

2. Georgia: Potential is there.Really question how good they are.Time will tell if they are a flash in the pan.Or contender .Weak schedule and coach always seems like he second guesses himself.

3. Clemson: Over rated. QB issues haunt them 

4. Ohio State: very strong championship contender 

5. LSU: glad seeing them back in top 10.Have a great all round team.Could easily best Georgia and Clemson imho 

Keep it in the short stuff

LSU is tricky, they’ve played and beaten some decent teams, but how good are the teams they beat. This will get interesting in a few weeks when the SEC stops playing the cupcakes and start playing each other. 😁. ND could be the shakeup in the final 4 though, because of there “deal” with the NCAA, they could keep a good team out. 

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

2 hours ago, Big money said:

5. LSU: glad seeing them back in top 10.Have a great all round team.Could easily best Georgia and Clemson imho 

Well, we'll get a test of your prediction on 10/13.  I'm an LSU fan too except when they play ND.  I believe the home field advantage will be needed to beat Georgia.

On 9/29/2018 at 11:35 PM, GB13 said:
On 9/29/2018 at 11:33 PM, Kor.A.Door said:

Man, and we though Michigan's play calling was bad, 4th and 5 and basically the play that ends the game, and you just hand the ball off on a straight run off right tackle when Ohio state has 8 guys standing on the line of scrimmage. C'mon man, that can't be the best you got. Of course this is after you blow a big lead halfway through the 4th quarter

After 3 timeouts too??? I would have dialed a serious trick play or at least put the ball into Mcsorelys hands.

I was pissed off so much after that call

On 9/30/2018 at 8:31 AM, fixyurdivot said:

Yea boy, they turned Stanford's stadium upside down. 😎 To be quite honest, with no TV coverage of the game and opting not to follow via internet, I went to bed thinking this would be the score... but with Stanford winning. This was definitely ND's season test.  Now I hope they don't do what many teams do after a big win. Go Irish!

This game broadcast nationally on NBC, just like 95% of all ND games

3 minutes ago, Kor.A.Door said:

This game broadcast nationally on NBC, just like 95% of all ND games

We live outside the reach of network coverage.  There are more trout and cattle than people here.  So you're a ND fan too?

1 minute ago, fixyurdivot said:

We live outside the reach of network coverage.  There are more trout and cattle than people here.  So you're a ND fan too?

No, not in the least. I grew up 30 minutes from that snobby campus. Can’t stand them or their fans. Not all of the fans, but a large portion. I have 2 favorite teams, Michigan, and whoever plays ND. I like to watch football, so I pretty much just flip channels all day. I look for games that are close and watch those. I flip back to the ND game in hopes that they will lose. 

No, not in the least. I grew up 30 minutes from that snobby campus. Can’t stand them or their fans. Not all of the fans, but a large portion. I have 2 favorite teams, Michigan, and whoever plays ND. I like to watch football, so I pretty much just flip channels all day. I look for games that are close and watch those. I flip back to the ND game in hopes that they will lose. 

You forgot anyone who plays tOSU.

My playoff prediction:

Alabama - I just don't see any team being complete/physical enough to beat them on both sides of the ball. @ LSU will be THE game to watch. 

Ohio St - Man they look good. They don't have any tough road games left on the season. 

Washington/Stanford - The winner of this game should take the Pac 12. The South division is meh. 

WV/Oklahoma/Clemson (with a miracle) - Winner of WV/OU should finish undefeated despite OUs defense being really, really bad against the run. Clemson has a pretty easy remaining schedule so as long as their long-haired QB stays healthy, they should win out. 

Then again, there's always a chaotic weekend where a lot of the top 10 lose so this is probably garbage come early December. 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

5 hours ago, Kor.A.Door said:

This sounds like a lot of Bitterness or Envy in this post. I used too feel this way about Western Michigan football for a while.Some real cocky mofos in their stands every weekend

14 minutes ago, Shankster said:

In hindsight Big Money...

I’ve been “watching” other teams sine 2007.... right when the Alum forced Lloyd out.

I never had a problem with Lloyd.Now they have ‘Mr Michigan Football’ as the head coach.This is their poster boy that symbolizes all they believe in.Just wondering how much of a shield he has left protecting him.The alumni can be brutal, especially at a storied problem like yours.He needs one headline win this year.All the talent is there.The uregency and other major program tangibles are missing now

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

Who they play so far? emoji6.png

Last year a Dawg bit em on the arse and they got away.  This year the Dawg is coming back with a vengeance!  We'll just let that Dawg sleep for now until it's time to chew some hiney. ☠️

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

2 hours ago, ole gray said:

Last year a Dawg bit em on the arse and they got away.  This year the Dawg is coming back with a vengeance!  We'll just let that Dawg sleep for now until it's time to chew some hiney. ☠️

Dawg gonna win. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Better not be looking past Nov 4th OG!!!!

Blake

CobraConnectChallenge3

2 hours ago, robertson153 said:

Better not be looking past Nov 4th OG!!!! emoji16.pngemoji16.png

Blake

The next three games will be tough so maybe, just maybe then we can add some believers to the mix. 😉

Cleveland

The next three games will be tough so maybe, just maybe then we can add some believers to the mix. 

Ohh I’m a believer, and I hope y’all steam roll the roll tide, but I gotta believe in my cats.

Edit: also just checked UGA schedule, next 4 games against top 25 teams!! Tell me who else has that kind of schedule??

Blake

CobraConnectChallenge3

47 minutes ago, robertson153 said:

Ohh I’m a believer, and I hope y’all steam roll the roll tide, but I gotta believe in my cats.

Edit: also just checked UGA schedule, next 4 games against top 25 teams!! Tell me who else has that kind of schedule??

Blake

The "Big Blue" is legit and you have a right to be proud 👍

Cleveland