Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I'll add my part. I'm sure the beach has dusting of snow and ice but I'm sorry to disappoint you, I live 2.5 hours south of Houston. It is even rarer for us to get the fluffy white stuff. And I no

LOL - having been born and raised there I came to understand a couple of things. Oregonians don't tan, they rust. Oregonians are the only people born with webbed feet. It rains. A lot.

This is offensive to me 🥲

Posted Images

Last couple days of super warm weather here. Hoping to enjoy this before we get back to normal. Not my neighborhood, but a tropical storm moving toward Augusta could make thing interesting this week. Also you know its a big hurricane season when they move this deep into the Greek Alphabet.

• Like 2

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS Review

:cobra-small: SZ Extreme 9° HZRDUS Smoke Green 60g 6.5 | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :bridgestone-small: Tour BX | Right Handed

:SuperSpeed: Follow My Super Speed Progress Here 

Our really nice weather has turned cold on us.  Was in the 20s last night and will be again tonight.  Not warming up all that much during the day --- around 40s.  But, sun is out and wind is low.  Not playing until Wednesday, so we'll see what it offers.

• Like 3

Driver: :ping-small: G400 Max 9 degree set to +1, Aldila Extreme Green 55 gram R shaft 

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M4 3W (16.5*) Hybrids: :taylormade-small: M6 3,4, & 5 -- stock R shafts.

Irons: :callaway-small:Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW KBS and SW bent to 52 Tour Graphite  70g shafts R

Wedges:  :Sub70: 56* JB 

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

7 minutes ago, CarlH said:

Our really nice weather has turned cold on us.  Was in the 20s last night and will be again tonight.  Not warming up all that much during the day --- around 40s.  But, sun is out and wind is low.  Not playing until Wednesday, so we'll see what it offers.

Ditto here.  Cold and sunny this morning; warmed up to 41 at noon so I thought I would go walk a nine hole practice round.  A little breeze came up when I teed off and clouds rolled in.  Glad I was only playing 9.  

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Our first weekend in our Florida home - geez is it always so windy and rainy here [emoji33]

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

52 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Our first weekend in our Florida home - geez is it always so windy and rainy here emoji33.png

Why Yes it is... every time I've been there in the fall/winter.  

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Our first weekend in our Florida home - geez is it always so windy and rainy here [emoji33]

No.....not at all[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Haha 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

46 & sunny this morning and headed to at least the high 60's today.  What a great stretch of weather we have had!  Its been frustrating with this great weather and having a balky left wrist since last Thursday that has kept me off the course.  I don't even know what I did to make it hurt this bad but I'll come up with a good bar fight story to cover for just getting old I guess.  More time on the putting green today waiting for it to heal up enough to swing.

• Like 2

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 18* & 23* Hybrids; Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged 3i;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Image1605101939.737865.jpg
Tropical Storm on its way!! Yea[emoji33]

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

It stayed warmish overnight with the low hitting 59.  About 70 now with heavy clouds, just waiting for the rain to start.  A couple days of rain then maybe dry on Friday and Sat then rain again Sun.

• Like 2

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 18* & 23* Hybrids; Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged 3i;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Today is the best day for the next week... 48 and sunny with no wind.  Headed to the course.

While it isn't a tropical storm, we are supposed to get winds 30-60mph Friday night and Saturday.  Good day to watch the Masters, if it isn't rained out.

• Like 2

Good luck to our MGS friends on West coast of FL and panhandle in next few days w this Tropical Storm. Lots of water!

• Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

33 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Good luck to our MGS friends on West coast of FL and panhandle in next few days w this Tropical Storm. Lots of water!

I just got a Tornado watch alert. I feel like I'm back in Kansas!

• Like 3

Left Hand orientation

Cobra King F-9  5 wood

I just got a Tornado watch alert. I feel like I'm back in Kansas!

Your not in Kansas anymore [emoji12]
FL has its own quirks especially Lightning.

• Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

26 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Your not in Kansas anymore emoji12.png
FL has its own quirks especially Lightning.

I've seen quirky lightning in FL, but that was summertime.  

• Like 2

60 this morning with some rain, 2.15" so far from this rain event and its supposed to finally move on late afternoon.  Temps are to drop through the day into the low 50's as the cooler air moves in behind the rain.

• Like 2

The damp drizzly weather is still hanging on this morning.  47* but feels colder with the mist.  It was supposed to move out overnight so I had planned to do some outside deck work today but it may be moved back to the afternoon.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2020 at 1:49 PM, Kenny B said:

I've seen quirky lightning in FL, but that was summertime.  

Gotta love a good November tropical storm, brining up weird weather. Warmer weather here has ended back to normal with cool temps and frost every morning. Highs in the 40s today with a few showers here and there throughout the day.

• Like 2

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS Review

:cobra-small: SZ Extreme 9° HZRDUS Smoke Green 60g 6.5 | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :bridgestone-small: Tour BX | Right Handed

:SuperSpeed: Follow My Super Speed Progress Here 

ETA left our ranges and courses water logged and closed for several days. After a week of projects settling into our new home in FL i had a free morning  - guess it'll have to be non golf related. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Left Hand orientation

Cobra King F-9  5 wood

31 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Gotta love a good November tropical storm, brining up weird weather. Warmer weather here has ended back to normal with cool temps and frost every morning. Highs in the 40s today with a few showers here and there throughout the day.

You just described our weather, except we have a severe weather alert.

778646430_ScreenShot2020-11-13at8_07_01AM.jpeg.2a319b36350617baa49ebce23a2ef805.jpeg

• Sad 1