Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

Taking power (electric) for granted

mrsmith123

Boy I'll tell you all what, we lost power yesterday evening with the spring storm here in southeast Michigan. It still hasn't come on, DTE Energy system says hopefully by 11:30pm today. What a pain in the a$$. I definitely take everything for granted associated with electricity, what an inconvenience to not have it. Not to mention the fridge and freezer perishables. Ugh...

Sent from my Sprint LG G5 mobile device

Feel your pain. I lost power for a week after Sandy and it was brutal. No lights, heat or hot water. Had my house wired for a generator shortly thereafter.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* HZRDUS Yellow HC 76g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Matrix Black Tie 85x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

we were out for a week a couple years ago and several friends bought generators.  **very** easy to take things like flipping on a switch and expecting the lights to come on for granted.

hope you are still able to watch the fancy-shmancy golf tournament this weekend!

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS 9.5
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- Titleist 718 AP2 (6i-50*)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Axis1 TourHM
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Feel your pain. I lost power for a week after Sandy and it was brutal. No lights, heat or hot water. Had my house wired for a generator shortly thereafter.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Don't remind me of Sandy, we lost power for three weeks because the condo we were living at had the electrical boxes flooded in the basement. Knee deep in water for days, it was pretty bad. We had to take showers at my brother in laws place and cook with a gas burner. Don't ever want to go through that ever again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

we were out for a week a couple years ago and several friends bought generators. **very** easy to take things like flipping on a switch and expecting the lights to come on for granted.

hope you are still able to watch the fancy-shmancy golf tournament this weekend!

At least I got data on the cell phone so I could follow and stream some on the app. Great tourney so far, pulling for Sergio to get the monkey off his back after so many close calls.

Sent from my Sprint LG G5 mobile device

Archived