adawson

Calling all nerds and geeks

I'm in a hunt for the coolest nerdy golf item in your bag. I found the infinity gauntlet items from others. I used to have a Yoda divot too and ball marker from taylormade. What do you all have?Screenshot_20180803-132012_Instagram~2.jpegtapatalk_1533313136823.jpeg0045812_taylormade-star-wars-divot-tool-yoda.jpeg

I've done a little paint fill before during a bored and cold winter weekend. That's about as pimp as I go. I'm old... and old school. 

And I like it.  :D

• Like 3

A while back me and some friends had Daphane's make us up some goat headcovers.  Eventually I lost mine, wish I still had it.

I've got Transformers headcovers and a Darth Vader ball marker that I made from a Disney pin and ground off the back to make it smooth.

• Like 4

I've got Transformers headcovers and a Darth Vader ball marker that I made from a Disney pin and ground off the back to make it smooth.

Were those the headcovers mentioned in the forum where I found the infinity gauntlet cover?
  • Like 1

I have a ball retriever absent its handle.  I got agitated a couple weeks ago that it kept getting jammed when trying to extract from my bag.  One a little harder pull than normal, and it goes in and out very easy now... still haven't fished out the handle  :lol:.

Jay_nick1 has the slickest set I've ever seen...

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/18575-new-guy-here-phoenix-az/?p=263747

My sincere advance apologies to your pocketbook...

http://jeswingers.com/product-category/golf-head-cover/

I have the Boba Fett cover from JEswingers but it doesn't stay on the club well and looks weird in a stand bag.1533343024699~2.jpeg
  • Like 2

Chewbacca and Yoda head covers for my driver and 3-wood respectively. IMG_0417.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

Jay_nick1 has the slickest set I've ever seen...

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/18575-new-guy-here-phoenix-az/?p=263747

My sincere advance apologies to your pocketbook...

http://jeswingers.com/product-category/golf-head-cover/

I thought they'd be even more expensive. Really not much more than a leather headcover. Pretty cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Not exactly in my bag yet, but I really really want these. These are prototypes made by BestGrips.

7964c036-4e42-4195-acb2-0aeee5b4a27b.jpg

Although I want Yellow for the driver, Blue for 3 Wood and Red for hybrids. I need lots of red ones because everybody knows that you will lose at least one red one every time you go to a new planet. I mean course.

• Like 3

Not exactly in my bag yet, but I really really want these. These are prototypes made by BestGrips.

attachicon.gif 7964c036-4e42-4195-acb2-0aeee5b4a27b.jpg

Although I want Yellow for the driver, Blue for 3 Wood and Red for hybrids. I need lots of red ones because everybody knows that you will lose at least one red one every time you go to a new planet. I mean course.

I would rock theses—they are awesome.

I'm in a hunt for the coolest nerdy golf item in your bag. I found the infinity gauntlet items from others. I used to have a Yoda divot too and ball marker from taylormade. What do you all have?attachicon.gif Screenshot_20180803-132012_Instagram~2.jpegattachicon.gif tapatalk_1533313136823.jpegattachicon.gif 0045812_taylormade-star-wars-divot-tool-yoda.jpeg

I never, until this moment realized how much my bag was lacking.

I know what I'm asking for at Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

I bought the Tweety head cover for my wife many years ago... when drivers were 350cc.  Now it fits her 3W. lol.  Last month I saw the Sylvester head cover for $12, so it's in my bag.

attachicon.gif 7964c036-4e42-4195-acb2-0aeee5b4a27b.jpg

As a star wars fan I think you should just scrap it and start over. Lol jk I know there many trekkies out there.

As a star wars fan I think you should just scrap it and start over.

I'm a Star Wars Fan also, and never knew that the two were mutually exclusive. 

I do have the gopher from Caddy Shack Driver Cover, although I can't put it on my driver in the house. I have a dog that will attack it. He is a hundred pound Chocolate Lab mix so he can reach it on the bag.