PMookie

Gave my 2-weeks notice...

Congrats on the move! Good luck with the new gig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congratulations on the new job! I turned 48 yesterday and my kids are grown and I spend a lot of time these days wishing I hadn't been so aggressive about career things when they were small. I think any decisions that put your family first will never cause you regret. I'm sure things will be great and you will do well. Congratulations again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Family comes first, you can't get back the time you missed while travelling so sounds a great move for you. Well done and good luck.

• Like 1

Time for a job change! I gave my two-weeks notice last week, and will start my new job on the 22nd. I was covering 8 States for a company and the income wasn’t justifying being away from my family so much, so this new job will have me closer to home, with only a night or two out a week. The other days I’ll be home each evening. I’m very blessed, and SO thankful!!! I am looking forward to this new adventure!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats - you're family will really appreciate it.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

All the best in your new endeavor!  It's definitely worth it!!

• Like 1

"Work-life Balance" was the latest coined term during my last 5+ years with Boeing.  I think a good many companies are having to adjust to changing workforce demographics.  Good luck with the new job... did you think to negotiate a membership at a local country club? 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s a smart man that can step back and see how a situation, even though it looks good on the surface, is really undermining everything he believes in.

Good for you!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Time for a job change! I gave my two-weeks notice last week, and will start my new job on the 22nd. I was covering 8 States for a company and the income wasn’t justifying being away from my family so much, so this new job will have me closer to home, with only a night or two out a week. The other days I’ll be home each evening. I’m very blessed, and SO thankful!!! I am looking forward to this new adventure!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Best wishes on the new gig!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Congratulations on the new job!

• Like 1

Congrats! I can’t wait to find a new job and give mine. 

• Like 1

Good Luck!  We all do what we must to provide; awesome that you'll have a little more time around the casa!  Just look at those last few years as your apprenticeship for this great new gig!  Congrats!!

• Like 1

Congratulations, and best of luck!

• Like 1

Congratulations on the new job and getting back to what's important...more golf..er I mean more family time!😁😂😅

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

Best of luck!!! I know all about work taking away from family. It's not easy or fun. Make the most of the new opportunity and get that quality time with your family! CONGRATS!!!

• Like 2

Congrats! You can't put a price on happiness. 

• Like 1