Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Memorial - 2022

fixyurdivot

The tour now heads off to Dublin, OH and Muirfield CC for The Memorial. Can Paddy-Ice go B2B?  If he does, it won't be easy as the field has many top 30 players teeing it up.  This event was founded by Jack back in 1976 and has raised over $30,000,000 for charities - with a bit more than half directed to children healthcare.  This is an element of PGA (and other tours) golf that often goes unnoticed. 

Will someone add to the 22 aces total?  Will CH3 flirt with breaking his record of having only hit 2 fairways in the event... not once has he done this but twice 🤣. Will some weather move in and help increase the incredible +13 cut line of 1976, 1979, and 1990?  

Don't forget to make your pick for this weeks winner https://runmypools.com/JRMPNWWF.  Good luck!

Patrick Cantlay wins second Memorial Tournament title and takes FedExCup  lead

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

One of my favorite tournaments, probably because a) Jack, b) I attended the tournament about 10 times when I lived in the area, and c) I was fortunate to play Muirfield Village twice.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)

25 minutes ago, Middler said:

One of my favorite tournaments, probably because a) Jack, b) I attended the tournament about 10 times when I lived in the area, and c) I was fortunate to play Muirfield Village twice.

Cool.  Hopefully you didn't threaten CH3's missed fairways record. 🤣

Personally I just hope to see Cantlay get back into form. He has been a little up and down this season and seeing him back to playing his A game would be awesome and a lot of fun to watch. 

Also looking for bounce backs for players like Conners, Zalatoris, IM (post covid) and Horschel. 

Then guys such as Cam Young, Niemann, Cam Smith and Fitz to see if they can keep good seasons rolling in a pretty solid field top to bottom. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

43 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Personally I just hope to see Cantlay get back into form. He has been a little up and down this season and seeing him back to playing his A game would be awesome and a lot of fun to watch. 

Also looking for bounce backs for players like Conners, Zalatoris, IM (post covid) and Horschel. 

Then guys such as Cam Young, Niemann, Cam Smith and Fitz to see if they can keep good seasons rolling in a pretty solid field top to bottom. 

would love to see A game scheffler against A game cantlay. throw in A game justin thomas for a fun sunday back nine. would also like to see varner have another great week and actually make it pay with a 🏆

D       ______ Ping G400
F{3|15} ______ Cobra King F9
X{3|19} ______ Ping G425 Hybrid 
I{5|24} {6|27} {7|31} {8|35} {9|40} Callaway Apex CF16

W{45|50} _____ Vokey SM8
W{54|58} _____ Vokey SM9
P ____________ L.A.B. DF 2.1 w/ Stability

12 hours ago, Middler said:

It is here in my neighborhood. Hoping I get to play there someday, but I better putt better than I did yesterday. 

Golf is Life. 

Love this tournament. Excited to see who can navigate the back 9 and get into contention throughout the week.

My only request is for Bryson to play just to try and hit the second fairway on 5 again.

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

17 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I think Rahm gets revenge.

Or it still is simmering and works against him... missing the cut 🙃.

24 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Nope 😂 he is bound to have one of those stellar weeks.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

5 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Nope 😂 he is bound to have one of those stellar weeks.

Anything is possible 😆.

image.png.cb15ab05afcdbc11bcf4632b6e7ddd54.png

5 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Nope!  I'm sure he thinks that was one that was stolen from him... has to go get it now.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I actually forgot that this was the week where Rahm was leading by 6 and had to be pulled due to Covid. Definitely have more interest in him winning and getting revenge on what was all but a guaranteed win. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

16 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Nope!  I'm sure he thinks that was one that was stolen from him... has to go get it now.

8 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I actually forgot that this was the week where Rahm was leading by 6 and had to be pulled due to Covid. Definitely have more interest in him winning and getting revenge on what was all but a guaranteed win. 

Nothing against Rahm, I like him. But I don’t feel sorry for a multi millionaire golf pro who chose to skip the vaccine. His own fault, no one stole anything from him…

• Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

With rain in the forecast for the morning Thursday tee times, it’s going to be interesting to see how the AM/PM scores compare to PM/AM. 

Not sure if this has been answered before, but how do players get assigned their Thurs/Fri tee times? Outside of being selected as a featured group, is it purely random or can they ask for a time frame? I’ve seen a ton of “tough luck” for the guys that had a PM/AM at PGA Championship and to go back a little, the Players.

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

50 minutes ago, Mtbryant01 said:

With rain in the forecast for the morning Thursday tee times, it’s going to be interesting to see how the AM/PM scores compare to PM/AM. 

Not sure if this has been answered before, but how do players get assigned their Thurs/Fri tee times? Outside of being selected as a featured group, is it purely random or can they ask for a time frame? I’ve seen a ton of “tough luck” for the guys that had a PM/AM at PGA Championship and to go back a little, the Players.

It isn't entirely random as you will often see some predetermined groupings.  There is also some prioritization with past tour winners getting more mid day times instead of early/late.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Going with Rahm, kind of a revenge tour. Favorable noon start, damp course but dry grips. Of course, I picked JT last week, he of the 21 straight cuts made, instant flameout. Just a little jab to remind me I'm not the smartest guy in the room. Toss up between Kuch and Hideki in second tier. After that, the tea leaves haven't settled.

Steve Smith

19 hours ago, Middler said:

Nothing against Rahm, I like him. But I don’t feel sorry for a multi millionaire golf pro who chose to skip the vaccine. His own fault, no one stole anything from him…

Agree with this. I guess you can say he can get revenge from his own stupidity.

Pretty good field this week! I will be out there watching Friday. 

Brandon Johnson, MBA
COO / Co-founder North American Golf Tour 

www.northamericangolftour.com

e: [email protected]

WITB: 

• D - Taylormade M1 w/ tensie pro orange 
  • 3w- Taylormade M1 w/ tensie pro orange 
  • 2i - Srixon 
  • 4- 5 Srixon 785 
  • 6- 9 Srixon z blades 
  • PW, GW, SW, LW Cleveland rtx 
  • true temper shafts in all of my irons 
  • putter - Odyssey #9

On 5/31/2022 at 4:29 PM, Mtbryant01 said:

There have been a number of events where weather and the luck of the draw on tee times effects both who makes the cut getting to the weekend, and who hoists the hardware on Sunday. It would be so aggravating to have your game mojo rocking and hear that siren.

On 5/31/2022 at 7:22 AM, Middler said:

Really wouldn't have mattered since he could have tested positive even having taken the vaccine.

54 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Really wouldn't have mattered since he could have tested positive even having taken the vaccine.

“Wouldn’t have mattered” suggests his odds of testing positive are the same with or without the vaccine, not true. The vaccine seems to reduce the chances and/or severity about 10X.

More importantly, at the time unvaccinated players were subject to daily Covid testing as a condition of participation - vaccinated players were not. We’ll documented. All players knew the testing protocol, Rahm made his choice and got burned - no one’s fault but his own.

• Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

11 minutes ago, Middler said:

“Wouldn’t have mattered” suggests his odds of testing positive are the same with or without the vaccine, not true. The vaccine seems to reduce the chances and/or severity about 10X.

More importantly, at the time unvaccinated players were subject to daily Covid testing as a condition of participation - vaccinated players were not. We’ll documented. All players knew the testing protocol, Rahm made his choice and got burned - no one’s fault but his own.

But reduce dosen't mean eliminate and, as we've seen with other players (and general populous), he could have still tested positive even having been vaccinated.  Lot's of debate and theory about Covid we could discuss... but please don't on this thread. Thanks.

19 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

But reduce dosen't mean eliminate and, as we've seen with other players (and general populous), he could have still tested positive even having been vaccinated.  Lot's of debate and theory about Covid we could discuss... but please don't on this thread. Thanks.

I think you missed the second part of his post. Rahm wouldn't even have been tested if he was vaccinated. So he wouldn't have been forced to withdraw regardless.

8 minutes ago, LICC said:

I think you missed the second part of his post. Rahm wouldn't even have been tested if he was vaccinated. So he wouldn't have been forced to withdraw regardless.

Didn’t fit his narrative, but I agree this is not the place for that topic, wish he hadn’t.

• Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

I just know this is going to backfire on me but I just had to capture this moment in FTx history... 3 of my 5 in play 😍.

image.png.36d1478cdd803c4eff66c3e16f8586f3.png

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I just know this is going to backfire on me but I just had to capture this moment in FTx history... 3 of my 5 in play 😍.

image.png.36d1478cdd803c4eff66c3e16f8586f3.png

Seems like this is like keeping score and knowing that you have to only make a par on the last hole for a PB.  🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

9 minutes ago, LICC said:

Matsuyama was just disqualified from the tournament for having a non-conforming club in his bag. How does that happen?

He had a marked clubface:

FURag_QVEAAg9zA.jpg

Mostly :taylormade-small: ITB. SIMMs, P790s...etc

Won't you pour me a Cuban Breeze, Gretchen?