Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×
2024 PGA Contest by MyClubFitter and My Golf Spy ×

Callaway Paradym Drivers - 2023 Forum Review

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Follow the Testers main post and reviews in the links below!

Callaway Paradym X Driver - @cksurfdude TESTING POST

Callaway Paradym Standard - @Invader Zim 315 TESTING POST

Callaway Paradym Standard - @StrokerAce  TESTING POST

Callaway Paradym Standard - @Samuel09152Re-Review Testing Post

Callaway Paradym TD - @azstu324 TESTING POST

Just now, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

*👠my driver is fine, my driver is fine, my driver is fine*👠

It's incredible how even though I am happy, legitimately HAPPY with every slot in my bag, there's always the curiosity to try something else 😂

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X (Currently Testing)

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

57 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

It's incredible how even though I am happy, legitimately HAPPY with every slot in my bag, there's always the curiosity to try something else 😂

its a dangerous game. Throw in all the shafts out there and it is a dog chasing its tail. (i traded my Rogue White shaft for a Accra TZ5, stay tuned).

Edited by Vegan_Golfer_PNW

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :kbs: TD Cat 4 70g (back up :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" )

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with :kbs: PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with:kbs: Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter::L.A.B.:Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  :Snell: Prime 4.0

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

Glove: :redrooster:

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

6 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

its a dangerous game. Though it all the shafts out there and it is a dog chasing its tail. (i traded my Rogue White shaft for a Accra TZ5, stay tuned).

I just recently agreed to a trade on a PX HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX PVD I had for my TSi3 for a Ventus TR Blue 6R. Normally play a stiff shaft but couldn't pass up the opportunity. Can't wait to get my hands on it and test it out to see how it works. If it isn't stiff enough, will try to flip it for a 6S but the profile of the 6R and 6S are so close, plus TR is a stiffer handle. Just when I was getting settled on the Aerojet Max, I pick up a new shaft for the Titliest 😂

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X (Currently Testing)

#LeftyGang

32 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I can without question agree with the TD being a lot more forgiving then I had originally thought.

Can't wait to get the new shaft and then get it really dialed in!

What shaft are you thinking about Jamie? I'm going to try a Ventus either Blue TR or Black this off season.

21 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

These comments are reigniting my desire to bag a Paradym, even though my Aerojet Max AND TSi3 are both very good performers 😬😂

The damn offseason always makes you want to tinker for no reason hahaha I was looking at trading my TD for a TSr3 but for absolutely no reason other than its different hahaha.

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

3 hours ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

awesome to hear the progress throughout the year!  Just a thought... -1/N would be the most "fade biased" setting, not +1 on the loft which would, in theory anyway, promote more of a closed clubface.

I think that's how it works anyway.  + is more closed, - is more open, all other things equal.

That is absolutely correct.

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

3 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Final update on the X ...

After what turned into a great season with it - ie. after years of struggling with driver, I really started getting off the tee nicely (most of the time 😆) - with the help of the forgiveness of the X head.

However...

Turns out that despite the flat cog adapter (lowers the lie angle -0.75°) and the settings at +1/N, plus an improving swing after lessons and practice, my misses were predominantly going left .. which is, of course, the exact opposite of where I started the season with a lot of slices right...

So my "assumption" was there's still too much draw bias in the head to match my new swing.

And so I started trying other drivers, including a Mizuno ST-X (with a Fujikura shaft that I found really cheap .. had to grab it! 😆 .. and now keep in the practice bag) and the regular Paradym.

First trial at the range it showed promise ... and after a little more testing and changing shafts and tweaking settings - it's now in the gamer bag!!

* Please note: this is -not- a knock on the utility of the X head! 

But rather for me and where my swing has evolved to this season I no longer need as much shot shape correction. Still recommend the X to anyone who struggles of the tee or fights a slice.

⛳🏌️‍♂️

I have used the Paradym X since this spring (with a variety of shafts at first, but settling on a Gen 4 HZRDUS Black 60 in 6.0 (stiff) flex about 4 months ago.  I had a brief flirtation with a Ping G430 Max driver for about 4 rounds, but I was far too inconsistent with that driver, hitting some of the worst hooks imaginable on my misses. I put the Paradym X back in my bag and I'm hitting more fairways than ever before, with all but my very worst drives going 265 - 275 yards (carry + roll but I hit it pretty high, even with the HZRDUS Black shaft in it, so I am not getting a lot of rollout).

This week, I played in the Championship Finals of the NJ Senior Men's Golf League and we won our 6th championship in the last 12 years (3 of the last 5), winning my match easily and shooting my second-best round of the season in this league with a net score of -2.  I missed exactly two fairways during this round, and I'm still not convinced that the first one was in the "native area" hazard, because I smoked that drive and we saw it bounding on the fairway past the corner of the hazard area (the fairway widens past this area at about 245 yards off the tee, and everything slopes left beyond that point, so I suspect that my ball bounded into the deep rough beyond the hazard and we just never found it.  It didn't matter much since I was up 5 holes at this point (it was hole #8), so I just took the drop short of the hazard area and crushed a 4-hybrid to pin-high, saving par and halving the hole. My only other missed fairway was on a slight dogleg right par-5 on the back nine, where a hit the branches of a tree overhanging the fairway and kicked dead left into the hazard left of the dogleg.

I'm loving this Paradym X driver and the HZRDUS Black Gen 4 shaft, and it's staying in my bag!

EDIT: In a launch monitor session last week with the Paradym X driver, I was getting 248 - 255 yards of carry with this driver, which validates the 265 - 275 yards of total distance that I am seeing out on the golf courses.  I also drove the green on a 271-yard par 4 in Tuesday's Championship match, landing just short of the green and rolling to just a few feet past pin-high on this green, where the pin was set in the left-center of the green.

Edited by funkyjudge

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

56 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

These comments are reigniting my desire to bag a Paradym, even though my Aerojet Max AND TSi3 are both very good performers 😬😂

I keep looking at the used sites and have come so close to hitting buy...  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

32 minutes ago, jdparker said:

I keep looking at the used sites and have come so close to hitting buy...  

when they had the 50% trade in bonus towards new Paradym I had my entire former bag in the cart ready to trade in and pay $100 extra for a new one don’t honestly know how I restrained…oh wait, cause my wife would have had me sleeping in the driveway 😂

#LeftyGang

1 hour ago, funkyjudge said:

I have used the Paradym X since this spring (with a variety of shafts at first, but settling on a Gen 4 HZRDUS Black 60 in 6.0 (stiff) flex about 4 months ago.  I had a brief flirtation with a Ping G430 Max driver for about 4 rounds, but I was far too inconsistent with that driver, hitting some of the worst hooks imaginable on my misses. I put the Paradym X back in my bag and I'm hitting more fairways than ever before, with all but my very worst drives going 265 - 275 yards (carry + roll but I hit it pretty high, even with the HZRDUS Black shaft in it, so I am not getting a lot of rollout).

@funkyjudge I made the same switch to Paradym X with same HZRDUS Black shaft and am loving it! Hitting ball straighter & longer and have no intentions of replacing.  I honestly think the HZRDUS Black 60 6.0 shaft is a great fit for the Paradym X driver head.  It is one of the best drivers I've ever owned. 

Edited by tdroma98

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

Hey guys shaft is very important in the head of ur driver because each shaft has a different bend point u need to find out if it bend n the head middle r butt of shaft so it keeps the head from twisting n let the shaft do the work n not u just swing it boom boom 💥 

Cecil Williams 

1 hour ago, Jnoble89 said:

when they had the 50% trade in bonus towards new Paradym I had my entire former bag in the cart ready to trade in and pay $100 extra for a new one don’t honestly know how I restrained…oh wait, cause my wife would have had me sleeping in the driveway 😂

@Jnoble89 I actually pulled the trigger on that 50% Callaway sale & traded all my clubs in for the Paradym X Driver.  I traded my Callaway Maverick Pro Irons, PXG Driver, Callaway X2 Driver, 3 wood, just purged everything and started again! I think The Paradym X Driver is the best driver I've ever had. 

3 minutes ago, tdroma98 said:

@Jnoble89 I actually pulled the trigger on that 50% Callaway sale & traded all my clubs in for the Paradym X Driver.  I traded my Callaway Maverick Pro Irons, PXG Driver, Callaway X2 Driver, 3 wood, just purged everything and started again! I think The Paradym X Driver is the best driver I've ever had. 

Was REALLY difficult to not do as I would have maxed out the 50% bonus and had $500 in trade in value. But, can't complain with either driver I have in the bag currently and really looking forward to getting that Ventus TR Blue 6R to try in my TSi

#LeftyGang

3 minutes ago, Cecil Williams said:

Hey guys shaft is very important in the head of ur driver because each shaft has a different bend point u need to find out if it bend n the head middle r butt of shaft so it keeps the head from twisting n let the shaft do the work n not u just swing it boom boom 💥 

True that @Cecil Williams!! One of the reasons I went with Hzrdus Black 6.0 stiff shaft was due to the shaft having a stiffer tip.  3.5 torque is the stiffest I've used and it's provided stability & more of an ability to square club head at impact.  Without a doubt the Club Shaft is the engine.  

I can also look to another club - 4 rescue -21 degree.  The fitting showed the UST Mamaiya Recoil Dart 75 gram stiff was best shaft and I went with that shaft, it's gold.  You are correct about the shaft being very important! 

3 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

Was REALLY difficult to not do as I would have maxed out the 50% bonus and had $500 in trade in value. But, can't complain with either driver I have in the bag currently and really looking forward to getting that Ventus TR Blue 6R to try in my TSi

But in the end you did the right thing Jason!!
In the words of my old business partner (may he rest in peace) - btw after 42 yrs of marriage this is not just a cliche - "IT"S CHEAPER TO KEEP HER"! 😂😂

Haha. That's why I haven't done it yet either. 

word

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :kbs: TD Cat 4 70g (back up :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" )

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with :kbs: PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with:kbs: Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter::L.A.B.:Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  :Snell: Prime 4.0

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

Glove: :redrooster:

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

7 hours ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

awesome to hear the progress throughout the year!  Just a thought... -1/N would be the most "fade biased" setting, not +1 on the loft which would, in theory anyway, promote more of a closed clubface.

I think that's how it works anyway.  + is more closed, - is more open, all other things equal.

Thx! The +1 setting was for added launch - without regard to the open/closed face. In hindsight, I might have been better off with the 12° head turned down -1 ...

(..live and learn? 🤷‍♂️)

7 hours ago, ZackS said:

Do you know where your launch and spin is currently with the X? If not to low you might try going to stated loft or even -1 as it will open the face compared to the +1. 

Do not know the numbers - my testing was predominantly based on observation of ball flights. When I started out the standard setting was def too low launch for me.

When I went to +1 I was much happier with the launch and subsequent carry. TBH if I knew the spin number I'd hazard a guess it would be a little bit on the high side.

5 hours ago, TylorJudd said:

Despite the claims of the triple diamond, it is a very right biased head, and a ton more forgiving than claimed. I have found very large carries on right misses, even near the crown where your photos show. I'm not sure if there is a chance to swap and try but I would give that a go. The TD is a really awesome driver

Hmmm maybe for the right players but I still think that one is above my grade!

Thanks all for the great comments and feedback, and happy I sparked a little extra discussion... Which means I should retract the first word of my earlier post: "final"... 

Here's a quick update on my play today (practice round only 5 holes .. course was busy BUSY today!) with the regular Paradym --

Love it. Much more comfortable with this setup, after some testing and tweaking.

... 12° head set at S/D and back weight moved just inside of center to the heel/draw side. Length 45", -¾". Shaft is the Aldila Ascent Blue 40/A. Grip is a rare mistake by CPO .. they put on a Midsize, vs the requested Standard; gonna keep it on there for now.

So yeah on this head I've added draw bias!

Ok so of 4 driver shots today - first two pushed a bit right but nice launch and carry and both playable out of the rough; third was possibly a career to date drive (gotta check the distance on Google Earth!) took off straight and had a hint of a fade at the end but which worked out well as the ball took a huge bounce forward off the downslope of the hill I carried; fourth was from tees that had been moved way back but I still hit it straight and to the crest of the hill that I didn't always carry previously from the normal more forward tee setup!

So far, so good 🤞

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

3 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Thx! The +1 setting was for added launch - without regard to the open/closed face. In hindsight, I might have been better off with the 12° head turned down -1 ...

(..live and learn? 🤷‍♂️)

Do not know the numbers - my testing was predominantly based on observation of ball flights. When I started out the standard setting was def too low launch for me.

When I went to +1 I was much happier with the launch and subsequent carry. TBH if I knew the spin number I'd hazard a guess it would be a little bit on the high side.

Hmmm maybe for the right players but I still think that one is above my grade!

Thanks all for the great comments and feedback, and happy I sparked a little extra discussion... Which means I should retract the first word of my earlier post: "final"... 

Here's a quick update on my play today (practice round only 5 holes .. course was busy BUSY today!) with the regular Paradym --

Love it. Much more comfortable with this setup, after some testing and tweaking.

... 12° head set at S/D and back weight moved just inside of center to the heel/draw side. Length 45", -¾". Shaft is the Aldila Ascent Blue 40/A. Grip is a rare mistake by CPO .. they put on a Midsize, vs the requested Standard; gonna keep it on there for now.

So yeah on this head I've added draw bias!

Ok so of 4 driver shots today - first two pushed a bit right but nice launch and carry and both playable out of the rough; third was possibly a career to date drive (gotta check the distance on Google Earth!) took off straight and had a hint of a fade at the end but which worked out well as the ball took a huge bounce forward off the downslope of the hill I carried; fourth was from tees that had been moved way back but I still hit it straight and to the crest of the hill that I didn't always carry previously from the normal more forward tee setup!

So far, so good 🤞

I agree, the TD is certainly geared for the "better" player, but it really isn't a tour model by normal standards. It is just so much versatile than its depiction. I play it at 10.5 as it can launch really low, too low frankly, and have played it at 11.5 with good success. Turning up a right bias driver would in theory bring in back to much nice neutral or ever so slight draw bias. But I'm glad you like the Paradym family, they really are great. I myself have always wondered what I may be like to have the weight to slide around on the standard paradym

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

10 hours ago, TylorJudd said:

I myself have always wondered what I may be like to have the weight to slide around on the standard paradym

I was actually a bit surprised at how large of an effect I was seeing for a small change in the position of the weight .. the feel/balance of the head at address and the ball flight.

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

13 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

I was actually a bit surprised at how large of an effect I was seeing for a small change in the position of the weight .. the feel/balance of the head at address and the ball flight.

I have swing the standard paradym one time on course playing with another lefty who just so happened to have it in the bag. Keep in mind this was when I was still struggling pretty consistently with a left miss, even with my Aerojet Max. One swing, and it was a 270 yard baby draw down the middle of the fairway. The sole reason it has still not left the back of my mind where if there's a deal too good to pass up, I just may do it. And that's with the performance improvements I've seen from the AJ Max since then.

#LeftyGang

13 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

I have swing the standard paradym one time on course playing with another lefty who just so happened to have it in the bag. Keep in mind this was when I was still struggling pretty consistently with a left miss, even with my Aerojet Max. One swing, and it was a 270 yard baby draw down the middle of the fairway. The sole reason it has still not left the back of my mind where if there's a deal too good to pass up, I just may do it. And that's with the performance improvements I've seen from the AJ Max since then.

I have the driver issues myself and have been thinking of going to a more forgiving driver head. The Pardym is on the short list but I am going to have to find a used one.  

6 minutes ago, jdparker said:

I have the driver issues myself and have been thinking of going to a more forgiving driver head. The Pardym is on the short list but I am going to have to find a used one.  

Used is always such a good route to go though because you save SO MUCH money. Once they release their 2024 driver, deals will be there either through callaway's pre-owned site or global golf. I've gotten so many good deals on used clubs from GG when they run random extra discounts for lefty clubs.

#LeftyGang

3 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

Used is always such a good route to go though because you save SO MUCH money. Once they release their 2024 driver, deals will be there either through callaway's pre-owned site or global golf. I've gotten so many good deals on used clubs from GG when they run random extra discounts for lefty clubs.

Absolutely!  Not to mention if I tried to trade it in I'm getting a 1/3 of the price. 

21 hours ago, TylorJudd said:

Despite the claims of the triple diamond, it is a very right biased head, and a ton more forgiving than claimed. I have found very large carries on right misses, even near the crown where your photos show. I'm not sure if there is a chance to swap and try but I would give that a go. The TD is a really awesome driver

I fully agree that the TD is an awesome driver. I have mine set at 8 degrees and neutral. I can still launch it high and long when desired. I have also found the driver to be very forgiving. Shots hit high on the face still go long. Also, I have found toe shots loose very little distance. This driver has been very easy to work the ball and provides great distance. I have a Titleist TSR 3 and PXG Gen 6 and neither have pushed the TD out of the bag. 

Play like a champion today!

Well I joined the club. Too good of a deal to pass up and the wife is wanting new running shoes. So.... 20231027_155653.jpg.dccb450bf85f540e567ca0aaa7de56d2.jpg

20231027_155819.jpg

Apparently talking about Paradym drivers is contagious. Take care folks… 😂IMG_1560.jpeg

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 Kai Li White 70x

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :cameron-small: Special Select Del Mar

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

52 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

Apparently talking about Paradym drivers is contagious. Take care folks… 😂IMG_1560.jpeg

Ha. Love it!

3 hours ago, jdparker said:

Well I joined the club. Too good of a deal to pass up and the wife is wanting new running shoes. So.... 20231027_155653.jpg.dccb450bf85f540e567ca0aaa7de56d2.jpg

2 hours ago, Ben Joest said:

Wow guys!

..grooovy baby!!

AustinPowers.jpg.f5e5e4f0b49df2c76c276766d30f0ea7.jpg

👍

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Yall all have talked so highly about these drivers. We had to get in on the cool club. 

(Immediately ignoring this thread) 

😂

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5