What Is Your Next Planned Golf Equipment Purchase?

Purchased new shoes this winter. Decided to spend some money this time and really tried out quite a few pairs. Went with comfort, since I am planning on walking more this year. Got a pair or Under Armour . Very comfortable and light weight.

Next purchase would probably be either a new bag or driver. Both a older, but hard to replace them when they do the job. But with the driver I know there's better equipment out there that can help my game.

I play TaylorMade driver, Cobra irons, and putt with a never compromise putter. Misc wedges

I have 3 kids, 2 of which play golf and love it as much as me. 

Just had a driver fitting. Landed on a Ping G430 Max 10K. Standard flex stock shaft Alta CB graphite 55 g. Usually play all stiff iishafts but with my swing speed, I’m in a bit of a grey area. Love the feel. Time will tell if money well spent. 

Driver: PING G430 MAX 10K (upgrade!) Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220

Fairway Woods: PXG 0311 XF 7 wood

Irons: Takomo 101 KBS Tour Stiff

Wedges: 50 Sub70 TAIII, 56 | 10 Callaway MD3 Milled S Grind

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12

Golf ball: MaxFli Tour S, Seed SD-02

New pair of shoes.  Time to rotate out a pair of footjoys at the end of their life.

:ping-small: G400 Driver 10.5* Mitsubishi Tensei Blue CK Pro 60 Stiff

:ping-small: G400 Fwy 16.5* Mitsubishi Tensei Blue CK Pro 70 Stiff

:titelist-small: 818 H1 Hybrids 20* & 24* Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 80 Stiff

:titelist-small: TMB Irons 5 - 9 Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 105 Stiff

:titelist-small: Volkey SM-7 Wedges Black 50* & 54*

:callaway-small: Mack Daddy PM Grind Black 60*

:cameron-small: Select Newport 34"

Just purchased a combo set of taylormade stealth irons with 3 & 4 hybrids to go with my new to me stealth plus driver. And looking at a new pair of “actual” golf shoes instead of my converted sneaker with golf spikes. Leaning towards adidas but footjoy has some nice ones 

I’m not the greatest but I’ll always play

I’m looking to upgrade my driver and iron setup. I currently have a Titleist TS 3 driver and Mizuno  MP-52 irons 4-pw. 

Titleist TS3 with Ventus Red

mizuno mp52 4-pw

odyssey iWork’s 7s red

Probably looking to get a new set of irons. I’ve had mine for several years. I’ve played Callaway over the last two sets and have been happy with them. But I’m open to trying out most of the others over the next few months to see what fits best as I get older.

Just purchased a couple gravity grips for my EVNROLL putters(ER6 & ER2).

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER2 w/Gravity Grip or  ER6 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Bridgestone RXS Mindset, Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I’m planning on going in to get fit for a DF3 this week to see what all the fuss is about. I have a tendency to manipulate the putter face, leading to both slight pushes and pulls which has been really screwing with my scores. I've felt very good about my ability to read a green lately, so eliminating a few more 3 putts would help me to consistently shoot in the mid to high 80s, something that I’ve only been able to accomplish once this year. 🤞🏼

Driver: default_ping-small.jpg G410 Plus

Fairway Woods: default_titelist-small.jpg 7 Wood

Irons: default_mizuno-small.jpg Pro 223 5-GW

Wedges: default_titelist-small.jpg SM6 56* M Grind + default_cleveland-small.jpg RTX6 60* Mid

Putter: default_titelist-small.jpg Scotty Cameron Monterrey

Driver as the slightly closed face at address of my current doesn't suit my eye. Likely will end up Callaway but will check out the G430 Max 10k as well.

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Most likely wedges. But the irons need regripped soon too. Driver is a free agent these days too… but I think the problem is me on that one…. Otherwise, I’m thinking about that Blue Tees speaker with gps. 

Ping G410LST, G425 3W-3hb, JPX 921 Forged 4-5i, Tour 6-GW, TM Hi-Toe Raw 56, TM ATV TP 60, Odyssey mallet.

Looking for a new 3 wood... Titleist TSR3

Driver: Titleist 95 D3 10.5, Aldila Rogue
Wood:  Callaway Epic Zub Zero, Project X Even Flow
Hybrid: Ping Answer 20, TFC 800H 
Irons: Miura 57 3-PW - Mitsubishi OT 75 
Wedges: Miura Forged 51, 55, 60 - Project X
Putter:  Valgrine - Phoenix

Never a question of need, I see a new driver in my very near future. Ai or 10K. 

Mizuno Pro Model E  10.5* Tour AD VR 5

Callaway XR 3W 15* 565 Speeder 

Ping G30 5W 18* 757 Speeder

Hogan Apex 99 4-E, KBS Tour CT Limited

Hogan VKTR 21* hybrid 
Hogan EQ wedges. 50*, 56*. 
Sik Flo C
Snell MTBX

I just ordered a new set of the Takomo 201 irons but typically use a midsized grip, so I would imagine a handful of iron grips will be the next buy.

Also toying with upgrading the paradym driver to either the Qi10 max, 10k or the AI Smoke Max D as my worst club is my driver with a bad slice.  Have enough trade in and credits to make it happen just not sure which direction to go.

The Bag:
Paradym X Driver, Hzrdus blue 6.5
Tsr2 4 wood, Hzrdous Blue 6.0
Looking for a perfect fit*
Takomo 201 4-PW, KBS Tour Stiff 120.
Vokey Sm9 51
Vokey Sm8 56
Vokey Sm8 60

Looking at balls, normally play TP5 or tour response stripe. Recently had a round with Pro V and had a few cracking drives...about 288ish normally play around 270ish. Is there really that big of a difference? How long do you reckon for a trial period? Thanks.

Ping G430 Driver stiff tour shaft

Cobra Darkspeed 3 Hybrid

TM QI10 Irons 5-PW stiff shafts 2 Flat

Wilson Gap wedge

Cobra 56 and 60

My next planned purchases are the GOLFFOREVER training equipment (since I got the GOLFFOREVER subscription free for lifetime thanks to PGA Hope) and the Stack System. Trying to get back into shape enough to where my body doesn’t ache after a round and to feel more comfortable swing at a higher “cruising” speed. 

Next unplanned purchase… who knows, balls, shoes, maybe even a putter (been eyeing the new AI one jailbirds)

Bobby B

I'm looking to go for a driver fitting. I'd like to see if the Paradym Ai Smoke MAX D Driver is all they say it is. Or if something else out there might suit me better. That's why I do the fitting, when you start doing the head and shaft dance you end up with something you never thought would work and yet it does. 

-ckeller52

What's in the bag? This is....
IRONS         Srixon ZX5 5-AW fitted with Elements Recoil 806 F2 Shafts
WEDGE's     Vokey SM9 54* 14 Fitted with Elements Recoil 806 F2 Shafts and A 60* Jean Carlo Golf Wedge (Amazon)
DRIVER       default_taylormade-small.jpg M6
3 WOOD     GX-7 14°
HYBRIDS     cobra King F9 Speedback 3&4  KBS TOUR HB GRAPHITE 75 R
PUTTER      L.A.B Link1 33"
Lamkin       Sonar+ Tour Calibrate Standard Golf Grips
I also use Garmin Approach S70 and a Bushnell V3 (no slope)
And a Full Swing Kit launch monitor for the three times a week or so when I practice. 

I recently got the new Cobra Dark Speed X driver and played around with the Newton shaft before remaining with my trusty Motore X on which I installed a universal adapter so I can switch it between different models should I wish. But my next purchase has to be a specialty 50 deg gap wedge. I've used Mizuno JPX HM irons for several years (the 850's and now the 919's) and I really like them. But I've never been pleased with the gap wedges.; very inconsistent. I really need to find a place where I can do an outdoor, in and around the green demo.

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X Driver w/ :Fuji: Motore X F35R shaft, :srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft, :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi 24 deg Hybrid Iron, :mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts, :titleist-small: SM9 54D & 58M deg wedges, :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice, :titleist-small: -Pro V1X (preferred) or :maxfli: Tour X ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, Nikon Laser 500 range finder.

I just purchased a titleist stadry cart bag which has already proven it self. Last week I had a ping fitting and went home with a G430 10k driver to replace my Ping G400.  
Currently looking for a pair of FJ golf shoes. 

Wedges 52, 56 & 60 degree 

Played golf for over 50 years until my health and business calendar reduced my time to less then 5 rounds a year. Then 4 years ago I retired, changed my diet and lifestyle, lost 100 pounds and got back on the course. Its been a struggle but things are getting better.

I just bought 4 dozen Taylormade Rocketballz for the season, and a new towel to go along with my new clubs I upgraded over the winter. I've been thinking about buying the new Taylormade Mini burner to give me another option at the top end of my bag. My current driver is at 9 degrees and my 3 W is at 16, so the mini driver at 12.5 would give me another option.

WITB 
Cobra SZ Extreme Driver

Cobra Air X 3 Wood & 5 Wood

Cobra SZ Irons 5-PW GW

Cobra Pur-S 52 & 56

Wilson LW 60

Adams Golf Putter

Possibly the new TaylorMade Qi10 with the 2024 Fujikura blue shaft VeloCore Plus 6X or 7X

Today I have using the Titleist TSr2 with the Diamana PD 70 X

I have already tried the new TaylorMade Qi10 with the  original Fujikura blue shaft VeloCore 6X and the VR (the fitter did not have the 7X)

The Blue VR was better for me and the tip felt more stable. Will be interesting to compare to the new VeloCore Plus.

Avg Club Swing Speed with the TSr2 was 104-106 with Avg ball speed around 154-157

Avg Club Swing Speed with the Qi10 and VR Blue was 107-111 with Avg ball speed around 158-163

JBomb...

Me and my buddies have a golf trip to Arizona coming up so I need to purchase a travel bag. 

WITB

Driver: :taylormade-small:Stealth Plus+  Diamana ZF60 Flex X Shaft

3 Wood:  :cobra-small: King F8

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSI3

Irons: :titleist-small: 2019 T100s Limited Edition Black

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM6s 52, 56, & 60 (Black Heads)

Putter: :cameron-small:  Phantom X 5.5

Gear: Bushnell Wingman & Shot Scope Pro LX+w/H4 for yardages. 

Stat Tracking: The Grint App

Oh I got a wish list: firstly, Looking to upgrade my Skycaddie touch to sx400….or should I just scrap the Skycaddie and go with a laser range finder?

upgrade wedges 52 and 56?

driver. Looking at LS model- ping cobra or TSR3?

Putter and irons (ping i500) are good…really like them, so good there. Oh! Maybe upgrade my push cart🤟🏼

🤟