Sign in to follow this  
GolfSpy MBP

Snell Launches in Canada!

Snell Launches Canadian Website!

snell.jpg

That's right folks, the #1 ball not on tour is now available to all Canadians without the excess fees of dollar conversion, duties and cross border shipping! This has always been a sore point for me because by the time they arrived you're paying the same price as any other tour ball. But those days are now behind us with the launch of https://snellgolfcanada.com/

For those that might not recall, we tested a golf ball not too long ago that sent shockwaves across an industry. 

and now the official press release:

snellcanada.png

SNELL GOLF CANADA LAUNCH ALLOWS IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO GOLF BALLS DESIGNED BY TOP GOLF BALL EXPERT

Kingston, Ontario, Canada – May 25, 2016: Dean Snell has worked closely with world-ranked professional golfers and amateur players alike during his nearly 30 year career as a golf ball engineer, developing top quality golf balls for Titleist and Taylormade. Well known brand names such as the original Pro-V1, Tour Preferred and Penta balls are among just a few of the balls he helped develop. In 2015, Dean leveraged his 30 year career in golf ball technology and started his boutique firm, Snell Golf Inc., with headquarters in New Bedford, Massachusetts, USA. The current Snell ball line includes “My Tour Ball” – a 3 piece tour caliber ball to enhance scoring for golfers at all levels and “Get Sum” - a 2 piece golf ball that will produce less spin.

In the US, Snell Golf Balls have rapidly gained marketplace traction due to their excellent performance, competitive pricing and “best in class” ratings by various testing groups. Snell golf balls have been recognized by Golf Digest's 2016 Hot List, MyGolfSpy.com and GolfWRX.com. The launch of SnellGolfCanada.com now provides hassle-free access to Dean Snell's golf ball line to all avid and recreational golfers in Canada.

Dean Snell comments on the Canadian roll-out, “Snell Golf launched in the United States in 2015 with an e-commerce business model, zero player contracts and low overhead. My intent was to design a high quality golf ball and sell it at an attractive price lower than comparable balls in the market. Our golf balls can only be ordered on-line and golfers who have tried one or both of the “My Tour Ball” or “Get Sum” balls have been consistent repeat customers and through word of mouth have introduced their friends to the balls. The formation of Snell Golf Canada, with people, warehouse and website located in Canada was the solution we needed to get our product to Canadian golfers. Ron and his team, with extensive business and marketing background allows Canadian golfers easy access to our products at www.snellgolfcanada.com.

Dean Snell has been involved in the design of several high profile golf balls that most professional and amateur golfers have used. Unlike the 14 golf clubs in a golfer's bag, the golf ball is involved in every shot and the right golf ball has the potential to enhance the golf experience. Snell Golf Canada's website shares Dean Snell's golf ball fitting philosophy that merits review by all golfers.

Ron Stenzl, President/CEO of Snell Golf Canada comments on the Canadian launch, “Dean Snell is a golf ball guru and our group intend to transfer his expertise and effectively market and distribute his existing golf ball line and any future golf ball innovations to the Canadian golf community. Both golf balls are outstanding. Golfers who play the balls are quick to talk about how much they like them. But it's been the industry reviews that have really piqued golfer's curiosity about the Snell Golf Ball line. Top ratings in Golf Digests 2016 Hot List product reviews and in mygolfspy.com have really driven demand upwards and these award winning golf balls are now easily available to Canadian golfers. We are confident that our customers in Canada will have amazing shot-making moments with Dean Snell's golf balls.”

Snell Golf Canada is going to initially introduce the 2 piece ball (Get Sum) at $27.50 per dozen and the 3 piece ball (My Tour Ball), the flagship product at $41.99 per dozen which is 20-25% percent less than other recreational and tour quality golf balls. The Snell Golf Canada senior management team includes Ron Stenzl (CEO), Bill Crowe (Strategic Marketing Co-ordinator) and Dan Shea (Ecommerce Infrastructure.) All are experienced entrepreneurs with a lifelong passion for golf.

For more information on Snell Golf Canada, current incentives, photos, logos and wholesale / reseller opportunities, visit SnellGolfCanada.com or email service@snellgolfcanada.com
  • Like 2

This is awesome I have some friends up there and they kept having to come across the order to get them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Boone

• By Rodilroy
      Hello there!
      Since there aren’t near ranges where I live and courses memberships and fees are expensive, I have searched for alternatives.
      Found the famous Birdie balls and the Almost Golf Balls and yesterday I came across this new ball: Sci-Core practice ball: here’s a link to a video of them: https://youtu.be/sjVC1mCJEF4
      I have to admit they look good at least. They seem to be similar to the Almost Golf Balls.
      Has anyone from this forum tried them? Would love to see your reviews and experiences
    • By ncwoz
      All this talk of the MGS Hard Rock Challenge and the ball test recently has me thinking about the hardware...
      I know I *should* be gaming one model, and probably one I'm fit for at that. But the cheapskate in me just can't pass up on a free wayward ball, looking for a home. Nor can I bring myself to just toss the 24 pack of two piecers I walked away from Christmas with.
      So my question is this - what do you do with the random balls you might come across one way or another? Do you keep em all? Hit them into the woods? Do you have a threshold of quality that determines if it's a keeper or a leaver?
    • By cynogriffin
      This is a thread for those who are interested in reading or sharing golf ball comparisons! 
      Personally, I am in the stage of personal ball testing to try to find my next gamer for the next season or two. As such, I have been and am in the process of testing a variety of premium golf balls to see which fits my game and personal preferences. My posts in this site will be coming from off my new website (linked here for those who might want to check it out: https://griffinc6.wixsite.com/golfreviews) and will be in the form of a head to head matchup between two of the balls I am considering. During my tests, I will be taking two different models to the course and playing 9 holes with each in the same round, same day, and same conditions. In my posts, there won't be much in the way of technical data other than distance (measured via Shot Scope) but will rather be how I experienced the balls in terms of distance, spin, flight characteristics, performance and fell around the green, putting, quality, durability, and consistency. Once again, for my posts here, these are by no means a scientific test, but rather what I prefer, what I see, and how the balls perform for me. Therefore whatever performs for me might not translate to your game or your experiences with these products. I also invite everyone to post your own comparisons, head-to-heads, and reviews here as well!
      Now that that is out of the way, let the discussion begin!
    • By hckymeyer
      Official Forum Member Reviews

Snell MTB Black & MTB Red

MTB Black:

03trdblack                           Stage 1     Stage 2
      HighontheHog                     Stage 1     Stage 2
      Theedpatt                           Stage 1     Stage 2
      dhartmann34                      Stage 1     Stage 2
      Derek666                            Stage 1     Stage 2

MTB Red:

kingcscott                            Stage 1     Stage 2
      Rickp                                   Stage 1     Stage 2
      MaxEntropy                         Stage 1     Stage 2
      golfergirl1                            Stage 1     Stage 2
      PING Apologist #9               Stage 1     Stage 2
    • By jlukes
      Please use this thread for all discussions, impressions and reviews of the new version of the TP5 & TP5x golf balls from TaylorMade

The new TP5 and TP5x golf balls will be available at retail on February 15th.

NEW SPEED-LAYER SYSTEM
      The new Speed-Layer System is comprised of four increasingly stiff layers to produce more ball speed. The result is more carry distance off the tee, more control in the wind, and more spin around the greens.

NEW HIGH-FLEX MATERIAL (HFM)
      The 2019 TP5/TP5x feature a new material called HFM—delivering for higher ball speed through a greater rebound effect. HFM acts like a tightly wound spring that builds energy and rebounds quickly, generating more ball speed.

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!