GolfSpy_X

SPY PICS! - Taylormade New Bag Concept

Wow, thats a very nice bag, and something I would seriously consider!

Those are downright kooky!

I am interested to see what the handle looks like. There must be some sort of extension or the ergonomics just look a bit off to me.

These will not be a hit with traditionalists, but definitely score one for original design.

For the person that uses a pull cart these would be great...now that i see these im a little bit surprised no one has thought of this before.

These things look awesome. Defiantly for the younger crowd that wants to get some exercise. But it's nice to see that TM is updating there bag concepts. Now if they could only make a decent looking bag with a 14 way split top.

This kind of cracks me up because I had a woman in the store last week asking for a bag with wheels on it. I looked at her like she was crazy, but I guess she's just ahead of the curve! FWIW, unless the price is the same as a regular bag, I would prefer a bag and a cart. Reason being, I wouldn't want to drop, say, $250 on this bag/cart hybrid, have something happen to the bag (broken zipper, etc) and be out the full amount. If you buy a good cart, it will last a LONG time, much longer than a bag, IMO. I'll be interested to see this idea progress.

Does this even have straps on it? Its like a bag that can't decide if it wants to be a pull cart.

A cart would also be better due to the wheels. Those dont look like they would be able to handle rougher terrain well. Also, no brakes which is almost neccesary on hills.

I quite like the concept really, it is very interesting but I'd have to wait and use i t see if the ergonomics work alright...

Good idea, but not sure about the execution. I use a pull cart so I'd be keen to combine cart and bag in one.

I don't think the handle will work, instead of vertical the handle should be horizontal. Would need replacement wheels to be available.

Is it just a concept or will be real?

This is something I will definitely look into if they come out with it.

This is something I will definitely look into if they come out with it.

They had a bag with wheels like this at a golf store near me last summer. My dad almost bought one.