Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

TPT Golf Shafts - 2024 Forum Review

Message added by MGS-Forum-Mod,

Want to follow our testers posts and progress? Click on their main post links below!
@William P - Main Post 

@Hoyoymac - Main Post 

@RoverRick - Main Post 

@ZackS - Main Post

6 hours ago, Hoyoymac said:

Hoyoymac here from the coast of Georgia.  Retired to this area about ten years ago with my wife to golf and fish year round and I live about 40 miles South of Savannah, GA playing over 200 golf rounds a year most often at the Sapelo Hammock Golf Club.

93FDAE16-0425-4D7C-9F30-A290C6C759EB.jpeg.42d3b7adfa3f89450f92c416305941c0.jpeg

Despite this testing opportunity initially being offered only to Texas residents I was so excited to test the new TPT shafts that in my entry I volunteered to pay my own way to travel to Texas for the shaft fitting with Jon Sinclair.

Thanks to MyGolfSpy and TPT Golf for recognizing my enthusiasm and allowing me to participate in this wonderful opportunity to get fitted for and test the newest TPT golf shafts.

Why am I enthusiastic about TPT golf shafts?

Over the last few years I’ve observed this start-up company come in to the golf world and quickly establish itself with the most discerning players on the PGA Tour, LPGA Tour, World Long Drive circuit. These players have tried, put into play and won with these shafts.

I believe that the TPT Golf process to make golf shafts is a disruptive technology in the arena of golf shaft manufacturing.

As a golfer looking to gain distance and reduce my down range dispersion this makes me eager to see for myself how these shafts will benefit me too.

Here’s how my golf game looks at the moment:

76FCA069-2C8F-489B-89F2-1CA5507C8663.jpeg.5c2881ab463f725a60f46290d2e418bb.jpeg

The three clubs that I will be testing the TPT Golf shafts in are:

Driver - Cobra LTDx LS 9.0

3 wood - Cobra LTDx 15 deg. 

5 hybrid - Cobra LTDx 24 deg.

My Arccos smart Distance with driver:7F6D220C-3FA8-4D30-96E7-60A051D39FB2.jpeg.6032536ac904479962b8dfe696feaf38.jpeg

This driver is currently paired with a Diamana ZF 60S shaft. Being played currently in the Neutral Draw setting.

The 3 wood is paired with a Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S shaft and is set to 16.5 degrees.  This has been the best fairway wood I’ve ever had.

The 5 hybrid is paired with a Fujikura Fuel Hyb 85g Stiff shaft.  This hybrid has a bonded hosel, so I have just bought another one to receive the TPT Hybrid shaft that I get fit into in order to compare them.

I will be testing these golf shafts both on the course using Arccos to track statistics and on the range using a Rapsodo MLM launch monitor to gather data.

Also getting back to Swing Speed Training with the Stack System right now and will be trying to incorporate some of Martin Borgmeier’s protocols into my training.  Martin is currently using the TPT golf shafts to compete in World Long Drive events.

FD367BAC-9F5E-43EF-8C60-F4EDF0C84264.jpeg.eef14a6349b11c8069964e28cd348ce6.jpeg

The Fitting with Jon Sinclair is another exciting component of this shaft test.  These shafts are premium products and a comparable premium fitting just makes sense to get the most out of them.

The shafts I’m currently playing are among the best quality available using traditional shaft manufacturing technology and processes.  I’ve been fit for them and they’ve been tweaked after the fitting through trial and error.

It will be very interesting to see how the new TPT shafts compare!

Great intro and really looking forward to seeing what you think!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Congratulations to all the testers; this opportunity was so unique and I am excited to follow along!

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

5i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :cleveland-small: HB Soft 14

Ball: :odin:

This will be a great test to follow! Congrats testers and Happy Birdie Hunting!

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Callaway Paradym TD 9* Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 45” shaft

TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 44” shaft

Ping 425 Max 3 wood w/Stiff Steadfast Jupiter 1 shaft

PXG 0317 17* hybrid

New Level 4-PW 902PD Irons w/6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

PXG 311 Gen 3 52 & 56 Wedges w/ Xstiff KBS TourLite shafts

Ping Anser Putter

OnCore VeroX 1/2

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

Sure wish I had been closer to Dallas…I’m in Texas but it’s still too far for me. Let us know if it’s worth the trip!

Currently in the bag:

Cobra Aerojet LS 9* | Cobra LTDx 3 wood 14* | Callaway Utility Wood 17* and 21* | Callaway Apex ‘19 forged 5-PW | Edison 2.0 wedges 49*, 53*, 57* | LAB DF2.1 Broomstick 50” | Transrover bag

6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Please welcome and congratulate our testers! 

@William P

@Hoyoymac

@RoverRick

@ZackS

Congrats to the testers!! I'm really interested to follow along in this test to see how these shafts perform and who they might be best suited for. Good luck!!

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth+ Rocket 3W, 13.5* turned down to 12.75*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 75g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black, 90g
Irons: :Takomo: 101's, 5-PW, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Wedges: :Sub70: 286 @ 50*, JBFG @ 54* & 60*, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Putter: :Sub70: 002 Mid-Mallet @ 35", Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, Desert Camo
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

what a great test! can't wait to see how this goes. I wish I knew more about shafts than I do so hopefully this will also be a learning experience.

Congrats Texans - and one Georgian!

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Congrats testers. Excited to see how this plays out. Hope your all down with TPT

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Congrats testers! Remember, the hosel bone is connected to the shaft bone.

-XY
BALL:  Titleist ProV1, Kirkland Signature
WOODS: Taylormade Stealth2 +, Callaway Epic Flash 3-wood
3- and 4- HYBRID: Ping G30, stiff
IRONS: Ping i525, 6 - U-wedge, 1 degree flat, ProjectX 5.5 110 g shafts
WEDGES: Ping 4.0 60 degree, Titleist 56 degree SM8
PUTTER: L.A.B Mezz Max, 69 degree, 37 inch LA Golf shaft, 1.5 degree press grip

Intro is up!

Edited by William P

TSR1, 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, 6-S

TSR1, 15*, HZRDUS Black, 5.5 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT HYBRID 17/Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022)

Congrats testers!!!

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

Thanks everyone. And thanks MGS crew for selecting me.

Obviously, there is some coordination behind the scenes before this is posted. This is my weakest area and given an opportunity for just a fitting with someone the quality of Jon Sinclair is a huge benefit, before we even get to the shafts. 

I had these Pings that I wasn’t hitting well. I had a Taylormade SIM TI 3 wood, GAPR Mid 3i that I did hit well.

IMG_5094.jpeg.12107f79d06f925dfef58b7fb8137e11.jpeg

Did I want to have the Pings fit, or the Taylormades fit, or did I want to get a new driver head fit?

I seriously considered rounding up my old clubs, checking the couch cushions, perhaps even “take in some laundry” or, heaven forbid, ask my wife, and getting a Qi10. 

That would be sweet. Qi10 on a TPT shaft!

Or would it? Would it really be any better or sweeter than a Ping G430 LST on a TPT shaft? A year from now the Ping, which is already almost a year old, will look pretty much like it does now. The Qi10 with the shiny paint will not.

I had a Stealth Plus but after a year it looked like hell and broke. It was replaced, and I traded the new one for a Ping G430 LST. So I lofted up the Ping and swapped to a mid-launch mid-spin shaft. It was suddenly a solid performer. I did the same to the 3 wood and hybrid. Fortunately, I had these in my stash. Changed the grips to JumboMax and went out and played my best round ever. (Based on the conditions.) 

What would you do? My decision is made unless Jon Sinclair tells me differently. But it would be a nice discussion point while we all wait (breathlessly in my case) for the fittings and initial impressions to come out. 

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Congratulations to a very well chosen group of testers.  I particularly enjoyed the intros so very well done, @William P, @RoverRick, @Hoyoymac and @ZackS   I look forward to your fitting experience at TPT as well as the results of your testing experience.  Hit them long and straight. 

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2 plus, LA golf DJ shaft, 55S

3 wood - TM Stealth plus, Mitsubishi Kai’li. Blue, 5 wood - TM Stealth plus,  Hzrdus red, 3 hybrid Mizuno CLK, Fuji pro

Irons (5-PW) - Mizuno 921 HMP, Accra IS 80

Wedges, Vokey SM9 48*10F, 54* 12D, 58* 8M, DG S400

Putter: Evnroll tour, stability shaft, Evnroll gravity grip

Bag: Vessel Cobra tour stand bag

Balls: Titleist ProV1x, Callaway Chrome soft X LS, Bridgestone Tour B XS or Srixon Z star Diamond

Tech: Arccos, Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder image.jpeg.6421bf4c3e32ba5a27f4fe57d0571222.jpeg

8 hours ago, RoverRick said:

Thanks everyone. And thanks MGS crew for selecting me.

Obviously, there is some coordination behind the scenes before this is posted. This is my weakest area and given an opportunity for just a fitting with someone the quality of Jon Sinclair is a huge benefit, before we even get to the shafts. 

I had these Pings that I wasn’t hitting well. I had a Taylormade SIM TI 3 wood, GAPR Mid 3i that I did hit well.

IMG_5094.jpeg.12107f79d06f925dfef58b7fb8137e11.jpeg

Did I want to have the Pings fit, or the Taylormades fit, or did I want to get a new driver head fit?

I seriously considered rounding up my old clubs, checking the couch cushions, perhaps even “take in some laundry” or, heaven forbid, ask my wife, and getting a Qi10. 

That would be sweet. Qi10 on a TPT shaft!

Or would it? Would it really be any better or sweeter than a Ping G430 LST on a TPT shaft? A year from now the Ping, which is already almost a year old, will look pretty much like it does now. The Qi10 with the shiny paint will not.

I had a Stealth Plus but after a year it looked like hell and broke. It was replaced, and I traded the new one for a Ping G430 LST. So I lofted up the Ping and swapped to a mid-launch mid-spin shaft. It was suddenly a solid performer. I did the same to the 3 wood and hybrid. Fortunately, I had these in my stash. Changed the grips to JumboMax and went out and played my best round ever. (Based on the conditions.) 

What would you do? My decision is made unless Jon Sinclair tells me differently. But it would be a nice discussion point while we all wait (breathlessly in my case) for the fittings and initial impressions to come out. 

I think the correct answer is upgrade!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Is it March 10th yet?

tenor.gif?itemid=5434959

TSR1, 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, 6-S

TSR1, 15*, HZRDUS Black, 5.5 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT HYBRID 17/Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022)

2 hours ago, TJ Hall said:

I think the correct answer is upgrade!

Any rationale behind this? Please, would love to hear it. 

40 minutes ago, William P said:

Is it March 10th yet?

tenor.gif?itemid=5434959

I know right, I have till the 18th 😩

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSR3 :titleist-small: with TPT Nitro 15Hi 

5 wood: Calloway Paradym Triple Diamond :callaway-small: with TPT Power 15Lo

Driving Iron: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Ti-Utility :tour-edge:

Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen2 hybrid :PXG: with TPT Power 15Lo

Irons: Takomo 101T :Takomo: with Nippon Modus 120 shafts :Nippon:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

Putter: Edel EAS 4.0 :edel-golf-1:

Ball: Srixon Z Star Diamond / Z Star XV :srixon-small:

Official 2024 TPT Shaft Test

1 hour ago, William P said:

Is it March 10th yet?

tenor.gif?itemid=5434959

now-we-wait.jpg.769fc8e34f88b9d249b0fe0b229906f6.jpg

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth+ Rocket 3W, 13.5* turned down to 12.75*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 75g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black, 90g
Irons: :Takomo: 101's, 5-PW, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Wedges: :Sub70: 286 @ 50*, JBFG @ 54* & 60*, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Putter: :Sub70: 002 Mid-Mallet @ 35", Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, Desert Camo
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

1 hour ago, RoverRick said:

Any rationale behind this? Please, would love to hear it. 

A new club is like a new toy…just helping with any club addiction!

For the test, if you have a head that works currently, I would stick with that for the test…limit how many variables you have.  Unless you really want a new club, then the forum definitely needs you to test the latest equipment with the TPT shafts!

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

11 minutes ago, TJ Hall said:

For the test, if you have a head that works currently, I would stick with that for the test…limit how many variables you have.  Unless you really want a new club, then the forum definitely needs you to test the latest equipment with the TPT shafts!

It may already be locked in with TPT for the Ping, and I will have my TM also, and will discuss it with a professional whose job it is to know these things. If he says Qi10 I will pull the trigger. (I get my annual bonus on 3/11 so I won’t really have to dig in the seat cushions or sell blood.) 

It’s kind of funny, for some reason I really want to love Ping as a company, but their clubs for me are just lukewarm. I’m not particularly fond of Taylormade but I really hit their clubs well. The P790 irons I got in January are the most consistently gapped irons I’ve ever played. 

Of course, none of these have ever been professionally fit by a non-biased professional. I was fit for the SIM2 Max by TM and again later for the Stealth Plus. 2 different TM fitters and the second one said the SIM2 Max was wrong for me at the time. 

Just now, RoverRick said:

It may already be locked in with TPT for the Ping, and I will have my TM also, and will discuss it with a professional whose job it is to know these things. If he says Qi10 I will pull the trigger. (I get my annual bonus on 3/11 so I won’t really have to dig in the seat cushions or sell blood.) 

It’s kind of funny, for some reason I really want to love Ping as a company, but their clubs for me are just lukewarm. I’m not particularly fond of Taylormade but I really hit their clubs well. The P790 irons I got in January are the most consistently gapped irons I’ve ever played. 

Of course, none of these have ever been professionally fit by a non-biased professional. I was fit for the SIM2 Max by TM and again later for the Stealth Plus. 2 different TM fitters and the second one said the SIM2 Max was wrong for me at the time. 

I’m hit or miss on Ping…had the G driver for quite a while and couldn’t miss with it, then it just didn’t fit my eye and I struggled.  Have since moved to the Sim 2 Max and love it…have hit a few of the new releases and there just wasn’t that much improvement.

Im still playing TM irons from 2011, they just fit my eye and I still hit them well… on reason to change them at this point.

Will definitely be following your journey in this!

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

3 hours ago, TJ Hall said:

I guess a 3rd option is the Ping G430 Max 10k. 

It’s a question of what is better, a low lofted forgiving club, or a high lofted low spin club. 

Edited by RoverRick

41 minutes ago, RoverRick said:

I guess a 3rd option is the Ping G430 Max 10k. 

It’s a question of what is better, a low lofted forgiving club, or a high lofted low spin club. 

As someone who struggles with spin issues, you were on the right track in our message that it’s easier to add spin than lose it. 

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

17 hours ago, GolfSpy_BNG said:

As someone who struggles with spin issues, you were on the right track in our message that it’s easier to add spin than lose it. 

Spin and sugary drinks are my downfall.

This conversation has paralleled a conversation I’ve been having with a buddy in a chat group. The debate is higher loft/low spin head (LST) vs lower loft/high spin head (Max 10k).  Since my driver miss is low launch and lack of carry distance, this is easily taken care of with loft and shaft. His is high speed swing, but all over the face. 

Last night he ordered a G430 MAX 10K driver. We plan to get together at some point and test this comparison out. I think for me the LST is the better option. It should produce more ball speed. 1 mph is huge for me down at the lower speed range. He is half my age and can afford to give up ball speed for forgiveness. 

My two driver choices were either the Cobra LTDx LS or the Tour Edge C723.  

I went with the Cobra LTDx LS because it is maybe just a little bit longer than the Tour Edge C723 but not as forgiving.

Since one of the claims of the TPT shafts is better dispersion I thought that the Cobra driver would be a better candidate to test.

Have been kinda considering upgrading to the new Cobra Darkspeed LS and if so the TPT shaft would fit that club as well.

Cobra LTDx LS 9.0 TPT Power Range 18 LO

Cobra LTDx 3W lofted to 16.5 TPT 17 HI

Tour Edge E723 21 degree Diamana Thump f85 S

Cobra LTDx 24 degree 5 hybrid TPT 17 LO

Corey Paul - 5 & 6 CB with KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff Black

Corey Paul 7 - PW Japan Forged Minimalist Blades KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff Chrome

Corey Paul Functional Art 52, 56 & 60 all with BGT ZNE shafts

Odyssey O Works Black #7 with BGT Stability Tour Shaft, SuperStroke Traxion 3.0 & 75g CounterCore

Bridgestone Tour BRX or MaxFli Tour

Tracked by Arccos, Bushnell V4, Vessel Lux XV 2.0 bag, Bag Boy quad XL cart with Alphard V2 wheels

20 minutes ago, Hoyoymac said:

I went with the Cobra LTDx LS because it is maybe just a little bit longer than the Tour Edge C723 but not as forgiving.

Since one of the claims of the TPT shafts is better dispersion I thought that the Cobra driver would be a better candidate to test.

Have been kinda considering upgrading to the new Cobra Darkspeed LS and if so the TPT shaft would fit that club as well.

I am not sure on the LTDx as I have never hit it. But the dark speed LS is very low launch from my experience when hitting it at same loft the the AI Smoke LS and QI10 LS 

WITB:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

12 hours ago, Hoyoymac said:

The Darkspeed LS is definitely low spin. I’ve been playing around with the 8* head and an Attas Daaas 4x shaft the last couple weeks. So far it’s been better than the Smoke TD for me

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

I have had a busy week but will have my intro up soon. I hope to post it tonight but this weekend for sure. I enjoyed the intros from the other guys so I have I have to try and keep up. 

WITB: