GolfSpy MBP

2015 Bridgestone J15CB, J15DF and J15DPF Irons + J15 Wedges

FROM THE BLOG

2015 Bridgestone J15CB, J15DF and J15DPF Irons + J15 Wedges

http://www.mygolfspy.com/2015-bridgestone-j15cb-j15df-and-j15dpf-irons/

2015 equipment is just around the corner and we've now seen what Bridgestone looks to be offering in the iron and wedge department.

Are you seeing anything thus far that makes you want to rush out and try them when released? Do you think it's been too long since we've seen any substantial from Bridgestone for anyone to actually notice? Let us know your thoughts.

bridgestone-iron-bnr-2.jpg

j15-df.png

Looks like they're getting serious, but the question remains: Is there room at the table?  Would love to give their stuff a try...

The j15cb and df are a very attractive irons. I'd have no objection to at least trying these out if I can find them locally.

Me me... Let me be a reviewer for these... Please! Lol. Seriously though when are they due in stores? Saw the new driver and irons that Sneds was testing today and they look awesome

Looks like they're getting serious, but the question remains: Is there room at the table? Would love to give their stuff a try...

Get them in the demo rack at golf stores and someone will want them if they're good people will want them. They look awesome that's for sure

The j15cb is very very pretty.  Unfortunately impossible to get your hands on where I live.

I'm really hoping we get a set of these in at our pro shop. I love my Bridgestone wedges, and I could see myself loving these too. Currently I'm playing RocketBladez Tour irons, but I'd love to give these a few swings.

As always, absolutely beautiful clubs from Bstone.  The only question is: will anyone care and where are you going to be able to actually try out and buy these clubs???

I hit these yesterday. All I can say is that I am VERY impressed. Bridgestone has a certain winner on their hands. Unfortunately, supply will be incredibly limited. Our territory only gets 4 sets of the blades.....  And that includes custom.. 

The J15DF iron, and J715 Driver were the standouts for me.  I may have finally found a replacement for the R9SD...

Am I looking at that pic right? The J15DF has a welded in face with a hidden cavity behind it? I don't know if the face is Carpenter steel or titanium. That does kinda make me want to try it. Wonder if it still feels solid and crisp.

So they didn't have to send the demos back like my local store did? They sent the demo kit back along with Mizzy for the screws stripping put

Our Rep brought in his sample bag.. Hit just about everything, except the FW and Hybrid.  BStone has a SOLID lineup this year.  (Our Mizzy stuff went back too)..

Bridgestone has been making great forged cb's for years, going back to J33's. They just don't seem to get any love similar to Cobra not getting any love from the masses. Both OEM's are fantastic. Still have a set of J33 cb's. great irons. ENDO forgings too....

Looks like they're getting serious, but the question remains: Is there room at the table?  Would love to give their stuff a try...

I agree I would love to try these. I tried their new mill faced driver and loved it. Not really in the market for a driver, but the wedges are a little easier to come buy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    RMD

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Do you remember when Baby Got Back and End of the Road topped the billboard charts? If so,  then you will remember when Lynx irons won a couple Major Championships in the early 90's with Fred Couples and Erine Els, and that the cat symbol was one of the coolest logos in golf. If you don't remember those songs...well there is always google!!!  
      LYNX disappeared from the mainstream for quite a while---you can read about LYNX announcing it's return to the US last year in this as usual great piece by John Barba The Cat is Back   
      So what does this mean for the forum.....a great testing opportunity as usual.   Lynx is providing 4 sets of the Prowler VT and 4 sets of the Black Cat irons for you to test, review and keep.    Not sure which one fits your game, take a few moments and check them out on the website--at the time this was posted the site is undergoing some maintenance, but you should still be able to see which model interests you.  
      Lynx Golf

Four Prowler VT Sets To Be Tested

Four Black Cat Sets To Be Tested

HOW TO APPLY
      This testing is open to any right hand golfer who lives in the US or UK 
      Follow the below instructions and please DO NOT quote this post when applying.  Just created a new post
      Name/City State or City Country
      Handicap
      Current Iron Model Played
      Which would you like to test  Prowler VT or Black Cat 
      We'll be choosing the testers late next week, so check back to see if you have been chosen.  
      Good Luck!!
      =========
      A T T E N T I O N fellow spies...
      Congratulations to the following spies who will be testing these and a huge shout out to Lynx for being so generous with 8 sets of irons for our members to test!
      Black Cats:
      @knightsofnii
      @JimNantzsToast
      @kardboard.kid
      @daviddvm
      Prowler VT:
      @Jmikecpa
      @Judge Smails
      @blackngold_blood
      @azstu324

For the official post click here -->
       https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/31869-testers-wanted-8-lynx-black-cat-and-prowler-vt-irons/?do=findComment&comment=545520

• By Juaneco
      Hello,
      Has anyone tested the Bridgestone Tour B RX or RXS balls? I haven't found a topic on them.
      I recently found a Tour B RX ball and started chipping and putting with it. It was in perfect condition when I found it and after practicing with it, it was in much better condition than the Pro V1's that I also use for practice. I'm amazed with it's durability but I found the B RX to be a little hot off the face compared to the Pro V1 (softer vs firmer feel?). I played a round with it and compared it to my gamer (Srixon Q-star) and didn't see much difference but I also played like crap that day, so it's difficult to say. 
      What experience have you guys with it? Is it worth the buy?
      Thanks,
      JD
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      A special Limited Edition release by Bridgestone:
      As the golf world gears up for the PGA Championship and Tiger tries to make it two-in-a-row at the Majors, Bridgestone is launching a LE special "Tiger Chasing Majors" commemorative package for its TOUR B XS balls this weekend.  We expect it to be widely available beginning on Monday, but some Southeast locations will have it on shelves as early as this weekend.  Same price as typical TOUR B XS ($44.99 per dozen) - just another opportunity for Tiger fans to grab a cool commemorative pack.

• By Ryan Pb
      Have been going through a complete overhaul of my bag the last 2 seasons. 
      Have upgraded Driver, 3 wood (both Cobra)
      irons just this year with some custom fit M5s
      now looking to upgrade wedges and putters
      Im about a 13 handicap. But have been always been a better than average putter. 
      Looking for a new Blade style putter. Read the recent testing review article but just wanted to see if anyone had any personal recommendations or feed back. 
      Wedges I am open to anything although I have been playing with a 56 and 60 degree last few years. 
      Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing what you guys have to say. 
    • By cksurfdude
      Saw this in a newsletter from On Core; TK "keeping it real" on what most am players should (or not) be looking for in their wedges.......
      http://www.golfwrx.com/552364/the-wedge-guy-a-discussion-of-bounce/?utm_source=Front&utm_medium=Featured_Trending&utm_campaign=GolfWRX_OnSite&utm_content=unused
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!