hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

ShotScope. I wasn't going to switch from GAME Golf Live for one more year, but at $119 the "PinCollect" feature and the integrated GPS distances made it a no brainer. Looks like the analytics and web interface is better than GAME Golf as well. 

My only concern is the size as I have pretty small wrists, but I'll learn to deal with it, I'm sure. 

I'm now having to make promises to myself that I'm about done buying stuff because I want to put more money into lessons before next season. I will be getting new golf shoes this month as well (likely the Adidas Tour360 XTs), but I really hope to be done until spring when I can try out a few different hybrids. Currently eyeing the Titleist 818 H1 23 degree with the Tensei White shaft. Really enjoy that profile in the 3 wood and it's similar to the C-Taper Lites in my iron (tip stiff, butt soft). 

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, edingc said:

ShotScope. I wasn't going to switch from GAME Golf Live for one more year, but at $119 the "PinCollect" feature and the integrated GPS distances made it a no brainer. Looks like the analytics and web interface is better than GAME Golf as well. 

My only concern is the size as I have pretty small wrists, but I'll learn to deal with it, I'm sure. 

I'm now having to make promises to myself that I'm about done buying stuff because I want to put more money into lessons before next season. I will be getting new golf shoes this month as well (likely the Adidas Tour360 XTs), but I really hope to be done until spring when I can try out a few different hybrids. Currently eyeing the Titleist 818 H1 23 degree with the Tensei White shaft. Really enjoy that profile in the 3 wood and it's similar to the C-Taper Lites in my iron (tip stiff, butt soft). 

We'll have to start a thread for former GG users switching to new tracking devices, as I'm starting the season with the Arccos tags from PING.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, edingc said:

I've got smaller wrists, too.  You shouldn't have any problem with the watch.  It took me playing of playing the first two holes before I forgot it was there.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

I've got smaller wrists, too.  You shouldn't have any problem with the watch.  It took me playing of playing the first two holes before I forgot it was there.

Good to know. Thanks.

I can vouch for their support already. They added my irons and wedges to their equipment list in less than two hours.

• Like 4

Cobra King F8 driver with Tensei CK Blue 2G shaft. Seems to fit me and am loving it!!

Hope you enjoy it ck, that’s my gamer, just love the shaft.

#CobraCONNECT using the new F8’s from Cobra

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

Someone got in his head when they questioned why a string bean of a human can keep up with him off the tee

It is all of those muscles he has, has to be limiting his flexibility and decreasing swing speed!!!
  • Like 8

So, now we can expect a lot of sub-90 rounds!!

Your going to like the F8.

Hope you enjoy it ck, that’s my gamer, just love the shaft.

Thanks guys!! Only one range session so far but it was flying higher and way past the XR16 (which has since been sold!). Hits felt *solid*! I'd actually had a chance to try the Tensei shaft during a driver fitting last year, so I already knew I liked it.
  • Like 7

11 hours ago, THEZIPR23 said:

I’m too lazy to search but I could’ve sworn their was a guy on here who resembled you, that was sticking with his WITB. Must’ve been someone else...

giphy.gif

But for real, it's just a minor tweak so we'll see how it works out!

10 hours ago, yungkory said:

Someone got in his head when they questioned why a string bean of a human can keep up with him off the tee 😂😂😂

Suggested maybe trying a different ball, something that would flight down easier than a V1x. Solution? New driver. I COULD SELL AN IGLOO TO A PENGUIN!

You're giving yourself far too much credit, haha! Besides, it's not new soooooooooo 😉

• Like 6

On 12/1/2019 at 9:14 AM, CarlH said:

Blast Motion had a Black Friday sale .... I bought one.  I've heard good things about it.

I Also bought one.  I have been using it for putting.  It is excellent.  If you really want to know if that putter is square to your line..this little device will tell you to within one tenth of a degree.  I have never been so excited about my putting!!  This device is helping me to refine and improve my putting stroke.  I have gone from 3-5 degrees of open putter face to .4 degrees (average) in a couple of weeks.  Combine this knowledge with some putting drills and you have a formula for success. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, deauxrite said:

I Also bought one.  I have been using it for putting.  It is excellent.  If you really want to know if that putter is square to your line..this little device will tell you to within one tenth of a degree.  I have never been so excited about my putting!!  This device is helping me to refine and improve my putting stroke.  I have gone from 3-5 degrees of open putter face to .4 degrees (average) in a couple of weeks.  Combine this knowledge with some putting drills and you have a formula for success. 

I am officially intrigued

• Like 1

10 hours ago, yungkory said:

I am officially intrigued

That makes two of us. I've been eyeing the Blast for a few weeks. From my yardstick drills, I know I really struggle with face consistency. Might be worth a purchase if I get some Christmas money...

• Like 3