Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

I know we all have to deal with natures creatures in some form or another: alligators in Florida, rattlers in Arizona. But for those of you who think the Midwest can be a cakewalk you've never had to deal with mayflies (which appear in June). attachicon.gifIMG_4186.JPG

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

OMG!!!! I'm now scratching myself all over. I would have to roll on the ground or jump into water! do these things bite or sting? what is their purpose in life and why are they attracted on mass to a human? yeeeuuggh

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Holy Crap! Ive never seen anything like that. How di you get them off you, have your buddy start flogging you with a towel?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

only if you ask nicely and slip a few bucks down his shorts.......... B)  :rolleyes:  :D  :D  :D

4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

I run over 150 outings a year. Unfortunately i see this type behavior with at least one or two groups in just about every one of them.

Isn't it just a treat

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Holy Crap! Ive never seen anything like that. How di you get them off you, have your buddy start flogging you with a towel?

We just use our hat to scatter them. Part of why we were 'infested ' with them is we were cart path only (again) and we have very tall rough on our Links course. 

The good thing: they don't bite and live only 24-48 hours. The bad is when you sit on them or sit back in the cart seat they'll stain your clothes. Best way to get them off the cart when I get home is a leaf blower. 

As I mentioned in a previous post they are a sign of a clean lake (they hatch in the water). 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I know we all have to deal with natures creatures in some form or another: alligators in Florida, rattlers in Arizona. But for those of you who think the Midwest can be a cakewalk you've never had to deal with mayflies (which appear in June). attachicon.gifIMG_4186.JPG

Dayuuuuuuummmmmmmm!  :blink:      That's some show nuff mosquitoes right there!!!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

That's it. I told myself if I ever developed the case of the sideways pitch and chip shots again that I would hang it up. Officially putting the sticks in time out for a while, maybe forever who knows.

WHAT !?!?!?  

No.

Way.

Would Luke put away his lightsaber because he missed a couple of stormtroopers?

Get back on that horse, get those sabers in your hands, and figure this damn thing out.

W.W.L.D.  ??

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Luke would use the force. Special powers. I don't have any.

Haha... that's the funny part... neither does Luke... they just make him think he does.  You've seen enough of these films to know that! :)

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Hey it's tough when you know you have game and something like the elbow pain kicks in and it all goes down the tube.   I feel for you as my left hip has taken away some of my joy from golf.  When you don't feel like you can give it your all, your confidence takes a hit and that's a huge part of playing well.   Physical ailments can take anybody's game down the toilet.  Hang in there partner and it will come back. Taking a break will not be a bad thing since the elbow made need rest without golf.  

I always said that when the pain became too much I would go for the surgery I need so I can play golf.  Now I think I am at the point that I may just not play golf much moving forward.  Can't afford two weeks off of work to have the procedure done nor can I afford the time off for rehab.  Interesting how priorities change as you get older in life.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

I always said that when the pain became too much I would go for the surgery I need so I can play golf. Now I think I am at the point that I may just not play golf much moving forward. Can't afford two weeks off of work to have the procedure done nor can I afford the time off for rehab. Interesting how priorities change as you get older in life.

This is true . The stages of life are always interesting. I'll have metal in my left & right hip and metal in my right knee. So far left knee is ok

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

That's it. I told myself if I ever developed the case of the sideways pitch and chip shots again that I would hang it up. Officially putting the sticks in time out for a while, maybe forever who knows.

My tendency is to pull the club to the inside on the takeaway which results in an open club face and a sideways shot.

This helps me:  

When rotating, immediately hinge your trail wrist on your backswing which closes the club face.  On a short chip/pitch shot, you don't have time to get the club back to square like on a full swing, so start with a closed club face!  Works for me!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

My tendency is to pull the club to the inside on the takeaway which results in an open club face and a sideways shot.

This helps me:

When rotating, immediately hinge your trail wrist on your backswing which closes the club face. On a short chip/pitch shot, you don't have time to get the club back to square like on a full swing, so start with a closed club face! Works for me!

Got it figured out today. But sacrificed iron play. I played at about 40% of my potential today.

Started with a snap hook 5 iron on the first tee, out of position right off the get go.

Then a over cooked fade off the second tee, nice recovery, green in reg.

Third hole is a 52° par 3, I rarely ever get anything worse than par.

Fourth hole, 3 wood double cross fade that got a members bounce, stuck the 56° to 12'.

5th hole 190 yard 6 iron par 3, stuck it to 8'.

6th hole over cooked the fade again but just off the fairway. Green in reg par.

7th hole, tee shot landed in the middle of the fairway and bounded OOB left. Penalty shot I ended up behind a tree. Triple.

8th hole put a 3 wood exactly where I wanted. During my transition on the downswing a loud crack of thunder made me almost mess myself, and duffed the 52°, then stuck the 60 to 5' par.

9th, slice heaven. Landed on the left side of the fairway and rolled oob right!

Didn't get to finish it started pouring.

Everything in the bag is working, and working well!! Except the wedges, I finally get the long irons, fairway, driver working. And the wedges sh!t the bed. Hitting the damn things sideways. Nothing else though... WTF

I'm sure glad everything else is working well!!!!   :D

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Just ran over to walmart to pick up 4 garden stakes for our tomato plants which incidentally look like Audrey Ii from Little Shop of Horrors. The guy in front of me - note this is in the garden center, has a full carriage of groceries - no garden stuff. Could he at least had me jump in front of him- it was only $4.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Just ran over to walmart to pick up 4 garden stakes for our tomato plants which incidentally look like Audrey Ii from Little Shop of Horrors. The guy in front of me - note this is in the garden center, has a full carriage of groceries - no garden stuff. Could he at least had me jump in front of him- it was only $4.

Same thing happened to me the last time I went to the grocery store. I had 2 things, was walking towards the checkout and basically got shoved out of the way with an overflowing cart. I left the crap I was going to buy on the nearest shelf and left.

People suck.

The weather in Minnesota is infuriating. Seven months out of the year it is cold and snowy. Spring was rainy nonstop. Now that the rain has stopped it is 100 with 90% humidity. Oh and I haven't even mentioned the mosquitos. Mosquitos, Mosquitos, MOSQUITOS!!!!

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

A longer post will be coming in the home improvement thread, but we are having our main bathroom gutted and remodeled. The amount of short-cuts taken years ago is staggering, and each new one we find keeps adding to the bill. Ugh. Who would have thought a bathroom reno would lead to downspout/drainage work? Not me, but it did. Fortunately we are healthy enough to put in a lot of sweat equity, but it is seriously hampering my weekends on the course, including missing out on another round with @MattF.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Ahhh, good ol' summertime construction zones!!  All of the on/off ramps off the interstate are closed at times for repaving.  Lots of dust and I just washed my car!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L7UAyQ83Yg

Ahhh, good ol' summertime construction zones!!  All of the on/off ramps off the interstate are closed at times for repaving.  Lots of dust and I just washed my car!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L7UAyQ83Yg

Don't ya love it when they set up orange barrels for several miles and no work is being done. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Don't ya love it when they set up orange barrels for several miles and no work is being done. 

hypnotic

hypnotic

Almost as bad as windmills.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Severe case of the Yips for the last 2 weeks... the struggle is so real!

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

GI issues.... Ugh. My GI doc is having a whale of a time figuring out what ails me. So sick of feeling bad. Heading to alternative doctor in Michigan a week from Wednesday. Going to do food allergy testing, among other tests... Seriously praying that maybe he can find what's going on. I wouldn't wish this stuff in my worst enemy. We're supposed to leave for the beach today, but I keep having issues so they're all waiting on me to finally be able to load-up. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

GI issues.... Ugh. My GI doc is having a whale of a time figuring out what ails me. So sick of feeling bad. Heading to alternative doctor in Michigan a week from Wednesday. Going to do food allergy testing, among other tests... Seriously praying that maybe he can find what's going on. I wouldn't wish this stuff in my worst enemy. We're supposed to leave for the beach today, but I keep having issues so they're all waiting on me to finally be able to load-up. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not a fun position to be in. I have very mild UC and when I have a flare up I'm flare out miserable

Just got home from a terrible round and chipped a front tooth. Not enough to be noticeable but I can feel it.  :angry:

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Just got home from a terrible round and chipped a front tooth. Not enough to be noticeable but I can feel it.  :angry:

Ouch 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

I know we all have to deal with natures creatures in some form or another: alligators in Florida, rattlers in Arizona. But for those of you who think the Midwest can be a cakewalk you've never had to deal with mayflies (which appear in June). IMG_4186.JPG

That's crazy!

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

ever noticed when a match finishes on 18 the player takes of his sweaty cap and runs his (usually) right hand through his sweaty head a few times then shakes the opponents hand..yeeugghh!

Another personal hate is people who urinate on the course and I have to shake their urine soaked hand afterwards.........gives me the dry boak!  ;)

/ I think I'm turning into Howard Hughes  :rolleyes: