Reesedw

Anyone else hit a car?

Our Sponsors

Unfortunately I have, sliced my second shot on a par 4 that has the road run next to it on the right. I started praying after I hit that shot that it didn't hit a car. Nailed the car right above the passenger side window. They pulled over and we talked. I offered to have it looked at a body shop. They took me up on the offer. I gave them the address of a shop where I know the owner. On the way there the car was t boned by a car that ran the light. Their insurance covered all the repairs and fix the dent.

Sent from my Pixel using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Did you go buy a lottery ticket after you heard that happened?

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

How does that possibly happen?!

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I just look at it as karma for stopping to make sure their car was ok, by the law I am of no responsibility to fix their car. Sometimes things just go your way.

I've seen it happen. Busy road near the hardest hole on our golf course and if you cut it off the tee without aiming left it's in the road. Hook it off the 18th and it's in the same road. I've never hit a car, but in high school I did push a tee shot off a super elevated par 3, hit it off a indoor tennis center's roof, kicked right onto the cart path, and then bounced to 15 feet. Missed the birdie.

• Like 2

:mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:cobra-small: F9 Speedback, 18.5, Hzrdus Yellow 70-S

:ping-small: G710, 4-UW, Blue Dot, Nippon Modus 105-S

:honma: TW-W4, 56*, Nippon Modus 125

:mizuno-small: T20, 61*, Nippon Modus 125

:nickent-small: Pipe

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2019)

Never hit a car .... I try and stay away from courses that border streets that closely! HA!   But I have put one thru a ladies kitchen window before.  You know ... those damn courses where the houses are so close to the edge of the fairway that they may as well be on it.  Yeah ... blocked one dead right, had to turn away, as I heard a smash. 

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:   :titelist-small:  TS2 9.5* UST ATTAS COOOL 

Fairways  :titelist-small: HZRDUS Smoke 13.5*

Driving Iron:  :titelist-small: U500 17* UST V2

Irons  :titelist-small: T300 4 & 5 iron, T200 6 - W Project X Catalyst 100cw

Wedges  :vokey-small: SM7 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter  :cameron-small:  Newport  

Ball  :titelist-small: 2020 AVX

I've seen a few people hit a train. Long, straight par 5 runs parallel to train tracks. Seen a few people hook/over draw their ball and hit the railcar. The tracks aren't close enough to the course to bounce back into play, but once in a while it happens.

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1