Happy thread

Our Sponsors

23 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Very nice, the only thing I get to come home to is news that a cow gave birth across the street in the pasture (not mine). No golf store in my neck of the woods. Wish there was.  

I was spoiled we had a golfsmith 5 minutes from the house.....I’m going to have to drive 30 to get to this place.....🤐

• Like 2

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

On The Bench:

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is official now, I'm an American citizen. 

This little munchkin joined us 2 days ago! Mom and baby are doing well! Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Hello friends, welcome to the happy thread. I 'm here today to tell you a story and ask you for a big favor.  As many of you know, I was born and raised in Brazil. What you might not kn

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I heard that yesterday the PGA announced that they moved the PGA Championship to Southern Hills for 2022. That works out great for me. I'll get to take customers since Tulsa is part of my territory. I guess I'll  just have to suffer through it. 🤣

I'll also be playing there this spring. It's humbling to watch the Pro's play a course that you have played. You think you played well from your mortal white tees and then you watch them beat you by a bunch from the back tees.

I’m originally from Tulsa, mom and brother are still there.  Lemme know if you need a fourth! It’s only an 11hr drive but I’ll be there 😉 🤣

• Like 4
46 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Awesome day on the pond skating. My son has not shown interest before but this year is all about it. Couldn’t scrape him off the ice! It’s always nice when “just 5 more minutes” turns into another hour.

Ar the end of the day red cheeks, sore legs and a visit from our neighbor dog is always a good day

579FB0AA-7D93-4A7F-815B-7DC3EBA7CC75.jpeg

F50C63B2-AEE6-4B6C-8EB2-C4BF7962121A.jpeg

7AF7B4C7-17A5-4DBB-A3A9-0A45F5EB132A.jpeg

7FFE825B-F9D3-4599-B4C9-4C71CFFAA3B6.jpeg

061E73EE-A5D6-483E-85A5-1A358C347B2A.jpeg

4076B7B3-51F9-4657-A69B-1AAF378EAFF8.jpeg

Looks like a great time! Some hot chocolate should cure those red cheeks. 

• Like 5

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :Snell: MTB-X | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

#cuetheduckboats

5 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Awesome day on the pond skating. My son has not shown interest before but this year is all about it. Couldn’t scrape him off the ice! It’s always nice when “just 5 more minutes” turns into another hour.

Ar the end of the day red cheeks, sore legs and a visit from our neighbor dog is always a good day

579FB0AA-7D93-4A7F-815B-7DC3EBA7CC75.jpeg

F50C63B2-AEE6-4B6C-8EB2-C4BF7962121A.jpeg

7AF7B4C7-17A5-4DBB-A3A9-0A45F5EB132A.jpeg

7FFE825B-F9D3-4599-B4C9-4C71CFFAA3B6.jpeg

061E73EE-A5D6-483E-85A5-1A358C347B2A.jpeg

4076B7B3-51F9-4657-A69B-1AAF378EAFF8.jpeg

Looks like a fantastic day to me!!!

• Like 4

:callaway-small: FT Optiforce 460 10.5*

:callaway-small: FT Optiforce 3W, 5W

:callaway-small: X2 Hot 5-PW

:callaway-small: MD4 52/56/60

:odyssey-small: White Hot RX #7

:titelist-small: Pro V1X

14 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

Well after three days away from NY I have found a place to hang my hat in VA while I am away for work.  Will officially be a resident of Williamsburg VA in a week or so.  If any of you guys are in the area and want to get a game let me know, I will be living the bachelor life for a few weeks at a time when I am not back in NY.  Only tough part about this move (besides being away from my family) is that I have decided to leave my club in NY at the end of this year.  Too big of a nut to just have access to the beach and play maybe 8 rounds of golf a year. That being said hit me up with any clubs in the Williamsburg area that may be worth a look for a new membership.

You have some nice courses in that area. Golden Horseshoe, Williamsburg National, and Kiskiack. Check them out. 

• Like 3

:ping-small: Driver, G400 11* SR Flex

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood, SLDR  HL 17*  R Flex

:taylormade-small: 5 Wood, SLDR 19* R Flex

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, F6 22.5* R Flex

:Sub70: Irons, 699 Pro's S Flex (5 - AW)

:Sub70:  JB Wedge 56*

:cleveland-small: Wedge, CBX 60*

:odyssey-small: Putter, Marksman Fang 35"

We had some major downtime at work yesterday and in order to meet production goals, overtime was mentioned for this weekend. After working last Saturday, I really wasn't feeling it and if last year was any indication, it's called for my team. 

Well, I found out today it's for the other team. While I feel really bad for the folks on night shift, in ecstatic we're not working two straight weekends. You know what that means, golf! I get to spend quality time with my wife, the hitting net, and will be able to play.  

• Like 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

Well after three days away from NY I have found a place to hang my hat in VA while I am away for work.  Will officially be a resident of Williamsburg VA in a week or so.  If any of you guys are in the area and want to get a game let me know, I will be living the bachelor life for a few weeks at a time when I am not back in NY.  Only tough part about this move (besides being away from my family) is that I have decided to leave my club in NY at the end of this year.  Too big of a nut to just have access to the beach and play maybe 8 rounds of golf a year. That being said hit me up with any clubs in the Williamsburg area that may be worth a look for a new membership.

I am about 20 minutes south of Williamsburg as is MGS headquarters.  

There are some good courses in the area:  Golden Horseshoe, Viniterra, Royal New Kent, Fords Colony, Colonial Heritage).  Kiln Creek isn't bad.

If you want a private club you could look at Williamsburg Club, Kingsmill, or Two Rivers. 

There are a few Richmond members on the forum @HardcoreLooper that can give some suggestions to the North.  

Let's see if we can get a game setup sometime.  

• Like 3

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :taylormade-small:TM-180

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Managed to play 3 holes this afternoon about 30 minutes after getting some stitches removed from my shoulder. Didn’t take out anything longer than 6 iron so I wouldn’t be tempted to push things too much.

Parred the 330 yard 10th, doubled the 375 yard 11th and managed to par the 550 yard par 5 12th. Pretty pleased with how I swung it after a break from even touching my clubs. 

Looking forward to enjoying the next couple of weeks before getting a bit more skin removed later in the month.

• Like 7

:ping-small:  G400 SFT Aldila Xtorsion Copper Stiff
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

7 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Happy to have my COVID shots done 

Glad to hear you got them.  Friendly reminder to not post your card on socials...:)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • PING G400 LST 8.5 Evenflow Black 65g 6.5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Diamana FW 75 X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

Happy to have my COVID shots done 

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I am about 20 minutes south of Williamsburg as is MGS headquarters.  
There are some good courses in the area:  Golden Horseshoe, Viniterra, Royal New Kent, Fords Colony, Colonial Heritage).  Kiln Creek isn't bad.
If you want a private club you could look at Williamsburg Club, Kingsmill, or Two Rivers. 
There are a few Richmond members on the forum [mention=54754]HardcoreLooper[/mention] that can give some suggestions to the North.  
Let's see if we can get a game setup sometime.  

Royal New Kent and Brickshire are two minutes from my office and planning to play them end of the month when I get settled in my place down here. I opted to not bring my sticks with me this trip due to staying in a hotel and well, it has snowed just about everyday I have been here. Would love to get a game once the weather improves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

In the Bag for 2021

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 15* AD TP 7x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 18* AD MT 7x

PXG 0311X Gen 2 23* AD DI 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 5-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:cameron-small: Pro Platinum Big Sur 48"

7 hours ago, bens197 said:

Glad to hear you got them.  Friendly reminder to not post your card on socials...:)

No social media so no factor here

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

Royal New Kent and Brickshire are two minutes from my office and planning to play them end of the month when I get settled in my place down here. I opted to not bring my sticks with me this trip due to staying in a hotel and well, it has snowed just about everyday I have been here. Would love to get a game once the weather improves.

So you are to blame for those flurries!!!  😠   

Haven't played Brickshire in a while.   Viniterra is one more exit down the road (toward Richmond).  Overall this area is decent for golf;  not Myrtle Beach level,  but there are a variety of courses.     Royal New Kent is a Mike Stranz designs so there are several blind tee shots and you just need to know where to hit the ball.  In the summer when the grass has filled in Royal New Kent is a beast;  miss the fairway and you may as well consider it lost.    

Keep me up to date on your plans and I'll see if I can join you.   

Is your office at the Race Track or one of their off site offices?

• Like 2

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :taylormade-small:TM-180

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

So you are to blame for those flurries!!!     
Haven't played Brickshire in a while.   Viniterra is one more exit down the road (toward Richmond).  Overall this area is decent for golf;  not Myrtle Beach level,  but there are a variety of courses.     Royal New Kent is a Mike Stranz designs so there are several blind tee shots and you just need to know where to hit the ball.  In the summer when the grass has filled in Royal New Kent is a beast;  miss the fairway and you may as well consider it lost.    
Keep me up to date on your plans and I'll see if I can join you.   
Is your office at the Race Track or one of their off site offices?

I will let you know once I get out to play or at least plan to. I won’t have my sticks until the end of the month at the earliest. No, I am not to blame for the snow since we got close to 18 inches at my house in Long Island after I came south. I have offices at all the properties in VA including downtown Richmond. Right now most of my team is in New Kent so I have been spending most of my time there for now.

• Like 4

In the Bag for 2021

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 15* AD TP 7x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 18* AD MT 7x

PXG 0311X Gen 2 23* AD DI 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 5-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:cameron-small: Pro Platinum Big Sur 48"

On 2/5/2021 at 10:14 AM, Jmikecpa said:

I will let you know once I get out to play or at least plan to. I won’t have my sticks until the end of the month at the earliest. No, I am not to blame for the snow since we got close to 18 inches at my house in Long Island after I came south. I have offices at all the properties in VA including downtown Richmond. Right now most of my team is in New Kent so I have been spending most of my time there for now.

Welcome to the neighborhood.  Let's grab @GolfSpy_THV as a fourth.

• Like 5

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
4 Wood (17*) - :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha S2H2 - RCH 90 "Firm"
7 Wood  - :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha Warbird S2H2 - RCH 90 "Firm"
5i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
GW - LW - :cobra-small: F8 - N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour105 ( S )
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Black)
Ball -  :taylormade-small: TP5X Pix
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

What's in timeout:
3 Wood (16*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
4i - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )

9 hours ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Welcome to the neighborhood.  Let's grab @GolfSpy_THV as a fourth.

I'm down!

• Like 2

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Evenflow Black 65 6.0

:ping-small:  Eye 2 Persimmon 3 Wood

:wilson_staff_small:  D7 4-GW, KBS 105

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

Got notification last night that my TSi2 is being shipped...but, it's coming via USPS. I think that means I'll either get it in 3 pieces or it'll get to me by May.

• Like 3

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!