Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

OFFICIAL #CobraCONNECT CHALLENGE 2018

In the mean time, I was thinking about who would play the guys if this was made into a movie....

George Clooney as Foz

Idris Elba as MDGH

Chris Hemsworth as Joyzee

Brad Pitt as Looper

Leonardo DiCaprio as Reese

and call it "Cobra Squad" 🤣🤣😎

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

I am patiently waiting for the vote tally. What's amazing is that this entire line of F8s really perform for a wide variety of golfers. Every single one of these guys have made improvement in multiple areas of their golf games. I don't think any other line on the market could appeal to so many people. We got bombs and darts by every tester. Its exciting to see a product live up to the marketing. Cobra is on the way up especially with their tour presence and willingness to innovate.

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

This has been one of the things that stuck out to me, how it seems everyone is performing so well. I'm looking to get a new set of irons sometime before the end of the year, and Cobra really wasn't on my radar. I was looking at Ping, Wilson, Callaway, but not Cobra. This has been a real good way to show off what their products can do. We have golfers of all skill levels going out there and playing well. That's what this forum is all about. Unbiased, raw performance.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the last week of the Cobra Connect challenge brings.

Good luck spies, keep up the amazing work.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Wow! I just noticed that we gave gad over 1,150 posts in this review! Simply Amazing! Thanks CobraArccos for your support

Hear hear! Many thanks to the good folks at both Cobra and Arccos for providing us with some truly next-level gear.

This has been one of the things that stuck out to me, how it seems everyone is performing so well. I'm looking to get a new set of irons sometime before the end of the year, and Cobra really wasn't on my radar. I was looking at Ping, Wilson, Callaway, but not Cobra. This has been a real good way to show off what their products can do. We have golfers of all skill levels going out there and playing well. That's what this forum is all about. Unbiased, raw performance.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the last week of the Cobra Connect challenge brings.

Good luck spies, keep up the amazing work.

Obviously, I'm thrilled with what I've seen from at least most of the bag. The best advice I can give you is to seriously consider game improvement irons. At least a combo set (which is basically what the F8s are). And I need to give @RevKev credit for changing my thinking on GI irons. My next best advice is to invest in a good shot tracking system (I'm a little biased toward Arccos, but be sure to check out the ShotScope thread). The truth will set you free.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

So today I played a shortie with my shortie, the First Tee of Chesterfield National Golf and Yacht Club.

39208299_2119081061666372_1935184982221783040_n.jpg

It's a good place to work on irons and short game. Today's round wasn't bad, but I definitely left a few out there.

Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 10.14.09 PM.png

Don't think of this as one over, it's really more like +4. Three missed four footers absolutely drove me bananas. A quick chat with the pro after the round confirmed what I thought - my eyes were too far inside the ball and the toe of the putter was off the ground, leading to pulled putts.

A 64 there would have been cool... 65 is my personal best.

After an inauspicious bogey start, things got back on track at 2.

And they went pretty smoothly until I put it in a low spot in the fairway on six. Somehow, there's a deep little hole that the mowers can't get to, so you get three inches of bermuda grass in the middle of the fairway. I've been in divots in the fairway before, but I've never been in three inches of grass and had to hack out. Oh well.

Bogeys on six and seven turned the mood a little foul. But nine made things a little better...

Have we mentioned that the long irons are Long. Irons. Further proof:

I can't figure out a reason to hit the 3 hybrid. I do wish Cobra made a proper 3 iron for this set. Actually, they do - they just put a 4 on the sole.

I had another nice cozy one on 15, leading to another birdie.

Another missed 4 footer on 16 brought me back to reality, and I knew I had to get it in gear. After a routine par on 17, I wanted to give myself a chance for a birdie on 18. The last hole there is short, but it's extremely narrow, with a forest on the left and a huge lake on the right. I proceeded to yank my tee shot left, bouncing it off the cart path into the trees. The catcher called for a pitch out, leaving me a lob wedge. It was tracking right on the pin but finished about 8 feet short. I forced myself to get my eyes over the ball and dropped it.

But the best part of all was the post-round hug.

Until next time...

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Well done Foz as well as the rest of the spies

#PowerToThePlayer

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Congrads Foz.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

Congrads Robb on this week's prize.

way to go

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

Dexterity:

SUNDAY ANNOUNCEMENT - WEEK 8

Alas, we have reached the final week of the season and what a wild ride it has been. The competitors have poured their heart and souls into this event and the forum members have responded overwhelmingly positive. This week is the final "week" of challenges but the overall categories will still be settled after next Sunday's announcement. Just a quick bit of housekeeping for all involved: Competitors will post their results for week 8 next Sunday the 2nd, then will post their overall numbers by next Wednesday the 5th. Overall winners of the challenge for both the competitors and the forum member prize will be announced on the 5th. If you've forgotten what prizes are up for grabs, click back to the first post of this thread.

WEEK 7 RESULTS:

Competitors: Best Shot or Best Hole

Even more entertaining than the amazing shots these guys pulled off was the back-and-forth smack talk. The competitors lobbied hard for your votes but it ultimately came down to a two-horse race:

1) fozcycle [7]

2) Joyzee10 [6]

T3) HardcoreLooper [0]

T3) ReeseDW [0]

5) MDGolfHacker [DNP]

Foz joins the 2-win club with a late vote surge and currently owns the tiebreaker over Joyzee10. Below, you will see that the updated rankings have left us with a dead heat for the top 3 spots heading down the final stretch. HardcoreLooper and MDGolfHacker are still in striking distance if they get hot so it's anyone's game:

attachicon.gif Week 7 Roll Up.jpg

Forum Members: Votes Random Draw

13 votes in leaves your chances very high to win this week's spin. I checked with the testers and we decided to include cnosil and MaxEntropy's late votes. Charlie has had a busy couple days running around on the farm so he was unable to make this week's selection. Had to call in the robot:

CTXo4R3.gif

Congrats! Look out for a PM from me to collect your order.

WEEK 8 CHALLENGES

Competitors: Best Net Score

The whole challenge has been building to this point. We've focused on many of the small-picture items and now it's time to focus on the BIG picture that answers the BIG question. Are our competitors able to go lowww??? The winner this week will be the one that can shoot the lowest net score. A proprietary formula has been created to take into account course difficulty as well as baseline handicap. This should allow each of our players to compete on a level playing field no matter the difficulty or par of their course. Since week 7 was a non-play week, they got a head start and will be submitting their best score that occurred between August 19 - September 2

Forum Member Contest: Guess the Net Improvement

As part of the overall rankings, our competitors will be posting their challenge handicap to indicate just how good they're now playing with the Cobra F8 line of clubs. To win this week's contest (and the final weekly contest of the season), guess the net improvement across the 5 competitors. Closest to the number wins. If there's a tie, the win goes to whoever got their guess posted first. For a hint, the baseline handicaps are listed in the very first post of this thread.

Hypothetical Example: Foz stays the same; HardcoreLooper lowers his by 2; Joyzee goes up by 4; ReeseDW goes down by 6; MDGH drops by 3

0-2+4-6-3 = 7 HC points net group improvement

Thanks for the lucky spin! I'll be looking sharp out there now

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What an amazing week in the contest? Congrats to Foz I cant lie it was a great shot. Congrats to Robbybayntun on the win also and I look forward to seeing that sweet Puma gear. Good luck to all the competitors this week. Very sad it's the last week.

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Well what can I say about week 7? The week the gloves came off and the hilarity truly began 😂.

First of congrats to Foz for a well deserved win and congrats to Robbybayntun, enjoy the swag 😎.

This has been an awesome journey and it is sad that the end is in sight but hey we have had fun and it's not over yet.

Joyzee continue to frighten us with his power.

Foz is the definition of consistency.

Reese is making the most of the irons and is only one point out of the lead.

Looper shooting personal bests.

And as for MDGH... he kept out of the dog fight this week but managed to beat GolfspyRob in a club game so that has to be a win 😁😎

So here we go with week 8, a straight shootout for the best net. I look forward to seeing what the boys can shoot and hearing what their final impressions are of the clubs. 😎

Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Congratulations to Foz for the win and to Robby for scoring some swag, both were well deserved.

Just a side note to any of you lurkers of there: Participate. These guys are giving their all to show you what MGS is all about. I'm sure they'll appreciate your encouragement.

Power to the player.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Ok my guess for overall handicap improvement is 23.

I'll guess 6 on the handicap improvement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

I'm going with 9 on the overall improvement

EDIT: Changing my answer to 9, MDGH is scaring me with his smacktalk. 

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

Wow I can't believe this is headed into the final week. This has been a "must follow" for 2 months now. Great job to the Cobra CONNECT competitors, everyone posting, and the MGS staff for such a great contest & thread. 

I've got to go back and read some posts before I have my final answer ready!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

file-0CF4A069-6035-4A7F-8EF6-E9802333E551-11548-00000797B4179FA2.jpg

Thanks fellas for the votes!

This final week is gonna be tough. It's tough to get a low score when the it's cart path only and the fairways have no roll, but I will get something going this week. My driver has been better and I am striking the irons very well.....I was thinking about going back to my other clubs after this week, but honestly, why would I? I have been striking the ball well and as soon as the course dries up I will get some much needed roll, increasing my distance. I just have to stick with it and the best will come.

Again, thanks for the votes of confidence.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Congratulations Foz and well played, both on and off the course everyone.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Congrats Foz!

Everyone keep up the excellent work!

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Foz you the man...

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

I am looking for an great score from MD this week I have a feeling he is sandbagging and saving the best for last come on MD!!!!

Bryson DeChambeau

Stud are we calculating the Arccos handicap reduction or GHIN handicap, sorry I didn't know if they were the same thing. Thanks in advance

Bryson DeChambeau

SUNDAY ANNOUNCEMENT - WEEK 8

Alas, we have reached the final week of the season and what a wild ride it has been. The competitors have poured their heart and souls into this event and the forum members have responded overwhelmingly positive. This week is the final "week" of challenges but the overall categories will still be settled after next Sunday's announcement. Just a quick bit of housekeeping for all involved: Competitors will post their results for week 8 next Sunday the 2nd, then will post their overall numbers by next Wednesday the 5th. Overall winners of the challenge for both the competitors and the forum member prize will be announced on the 5th. If you've forgotten what prizes are up for grabs, click back to the first post of this thread.

WEEK 7 RESULTS:

Competitors: Best Shot or Best Hole

Even more entertaining than the amazing shots these guys pulled off was the back-and-forth smack talk. The competitors lobbied hard for your votes but it ultimately came down to a two-horse race:

1) fozcycle [7]

2) Joyzee10 [6]

T3) HardcoreLooper [0]

T3) ReeseDW [0]

5) MDGolfHacker [DNP]

Foz joins the 2-win club with a late vote surge and currently owns the tiebreaker over Joyzee10. Below, you will see that the updated rankings have left us with a dead heat for the top 3 spots heading down the final stretch. HardcoreLooper and MDGolfHacker are still in striking distance if they get hot so it's anyone's game:

attachicon.gif Week 7 Roll Up.jpg

Forum Members: Votes Random Draw

13 votes in leaves your chances very high to win this week's spin. I checked with the testers and we decided to include cnosil and MaxEntropy's late votes. Charlie has had a busy couple days running around on the farm so he was unable to make this week's selection. Had to call in the robot:

CTXo4R3.gif

Congrats! Look out for a PM from me to collect your order.

WEEK 8 CHALLENGES

Competitors: Best Net Score

The whole challenge has been building to this point. We've focused on many of the small-picture items and now it's time to focus on the BIG picture that answers the BIG question. Are our competitors able to go lowww??? The winner this week will be the one that can shoot the lowest net score. A proprietary formula has been created to take into account course difficulty as well as baseline handicap. This should allow each of our players to compete on a level playing field no matter the difficulty or par of their course. Since week 7 was a non-play week, they got a head start and will be submitting their best score that occurred between August 19 - September 2

Forum Member Contest: Guess the Net Improvement

As part of the overall rankings, our competitors will be posting their challenge handicap to indicate just how good they're now playing with the Cobra F8 line of clubs. To win this week's contest (and the final weekly contest of the season), guess the net improvement across the 5 competitors. Closest to the number wins. If there's a tie, the win goes to whoever got their guess posted first. For a hint, the baseline handicaps are listed in the very first post of this thread.

Hypothetical Example: Foz stays the same; HardcoreLooper lowers his by 2; Joyzee goes up by 4; ReeseDW goes down by 6; MDGH drops by 3

0-2+4-6-3 = 7 HC points net group improvement

Congratulations Fozcycle and Joyzee for this week's win!  Enjoy it while you can BECAUSE I'm winning this weeks challenge! 

mike drop.gif

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I am looking for an great score from MD this week I have a feeling he is sandbagging and saving the best for last come on MD!!!!

Sandbagging ?  Nah...riveting finish...maybe...

riveting finish.gif

I'm ready for this week 8 fight...

fight.gif

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Stud are we calculating the Arccos handicap reduction or GHIN handicap, sorry I didn't know if they were the same thing. Thanks in advance

Arccos all day every day. Not as official as GHIN but it's the cornerstone of this challenge. The testers threw down a baseline handicaps using their old clubs and will now be displaying how much the F8 line helped them.

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

1st off let me thank all of you for your votes I really appreciate them.. 2nd Congratulations to Foz… Both Foz and Joyzee are going to be heard to beat.. but I think I'm in the drivers seat...

Some of you might know what kind of number I'm looking at posting,... It might be the most crazy week yet... 

Good luck to all the testers.. It has been a blast.. I just wish MD had adjusted to the one length so he would feel better about competing weekly..

Grab some popcorn and sit back it's gonna be a hell of a finish..

Dave

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

This week's challenge is not only crunch time,but will definitely require the voters to put on their thinking caps. There's rain in Foz's part of the woods,I don't think Joyzee can go any lower the way he is smashing it. Hardcore is going to be straightfoward. Reese, well steady as she goes.

I think MDGH is going to throw a curveball.

time to go back in time and re-read some posts

H

Dexterity: