Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

TW and JD just talking golf

Loved this video. I learned to hit out of sand through golf digest but loved this. Just 2 guys taking golf and different ways to handle the sand. I am more a tiger woods style out of sand

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

On 5/30/2020 at 10:31 AM, Lacassem said:

Loved this video. I learned to hit out of sand through golf digest but loved this. Just 2 guys taking golf and different ways to handle the sand. I am more a tiger woods style out of sand

If you could remove their bodies, I bet we would have a hard time figuring out which club belonged to which player.  The move a bit different and feel things way different but the club is pretty damn close to identical.  

2 minutes ago, edteergolf said:

If you could remove their bodies, I bet we would have a hard time figuring out which club belonged to which player.  The move a bit different and feel things way different but the club is pretty damn close to identical.  

That is what all the greats do. So many different ways to get the club face correct at impact as long as the final result is the same. That’s the beauty of golf in my eyes. you don’t have to swing like all these other guys. Perfect example is Wolfe the most bizarre swing....works

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

2 hours ago, Lacassem said:

That is what all the greats do. So many different ways to get the club face correct at impact as long as the final result is the same. That’s the beauty of golf in my eyes. you don’t have to swing like all these other guys. Perfect example is Wolfe the most bizarre swing....works

Wolff is great.  IMO, his swing has more commonalities to many of today's great players including Rory, DJ, Tiger, Fowler, Brooks, etc.   

13 minutes ago, edteergolf said:

Wolff is great.  IMO, his swing has more commonalities to many of today's great players including Rory, DJ, Tiger, Fowler, Brooks, etc.   

Most of the similarities are where/how these guys look at contact I.e. lead arm straight and extended, forward leg straight and parallel with upper body, head down etc etc. see below DJ and Wolfe exactly the same at impact but prior too very Different. Biggest thing to me is that Wolfe has his lead elbow bent on his backswing 

5E77A041-EFB3-4C6B-BED9-BF03BBA2BF2A.jpeg

433E6DE2-1CA9-4BDF-BEA2-FC22A3BC2903.jpeg

0262D480-1240-45AE-BA61-D3EA7B85778B.jpeg

A40E97DF-972E-46AE-B0E0-B0F4E517C5EC.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

7 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Most of the similarities are where/how these guys look at contact I.e. lead arm straight and extended, forward leg straight and parallel with upper body, head down etc etc. see below DJ and Wolfe exactly the same at impact but prior too very Different. Biggest thing to me is that Wolfe has his lead elbow bent on his backswing 

5E77A041-EFB3-4C6B-BED9-BF03BBA2BF2A.jpeg

433E6DE2-1CA9-4BDF-BEA2-FC22A3BC2903.jpeg

0262D480-1240-45AE-BA61-D3EA7B85778B.jpeg

A40E97DF-972E-46AE-B0E0-B0F4E517C5EC.jpeg

Exactly my point, good golfers deliver the club to very similar positions at impact.  I'm saying the club is a very similar position at impact.  There are slight varieties of body positions that get the main task done.  When people talk about positions, they are talking about body parts.  Your body may look different than mine but if we are good, the clubs in space will be very similar.  Top of the back swing is only relevant to the individual golfer and how they deliver the club.  There are some similarities in body positions but less so than club delivery.