Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Any course-to-course delivery services out there?

I have been playing golf for 40+ years now and for the previous 8 have become a member at my local course, where I currently keep my clubs stored. Since joining, I have only played at my home course. This is due to me not having a viable option to transport my clubs from one course to the next. I would really like to play at some other courses in town and was wondering if there was a service that could deliver the clubs? Or any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Do you only walk? Do you not drive. No car, truck, moped or motorized transportation? How do you get to your home course?

Even a three wheeled bicycle would give you the option to carry clubs.

http://golfbikebag.com/the-golfbikebag/ 

https://theseniorsworld.com/three-wheel-bikes-for-seniors/

image.jpeg.1e7179ee7f49847f52d4461ae8c81df0.jpeg

“Adventure Before Dementia “

PING G425 4-UW/SW Black Dot +1” Alta CB RFlex / ChipR

PING G410 Plus DRIVER 10.5* / 3W 14*/ 5W 17.5* / 3hyb. 19* / 9W 22*

PING Putter Custom PLD 4J Prototype / 1968 Anser / Odyssey TriHot #3

VICE Pro Soft Lime Green / Bridgestone RX - TreoSoft

Welcome to the forum....

Talk to one of the cart or club cleaning kids at your course and see if they could drive the clubs (and you?) there for a couple bucks. After 8 years you probably know them but if not ask one of the pro shop guys for a recommendation.

Back in the dark ages when I worked at a CC me and the other cart / bag guy did a lot of this type of stuff for the members on our off hours while the other guy was working at the club.  We would do everything from picking somebody up at their house / dropping off at dealer if their car was being worked on to dog sitting at their house to yard work, etc.  We made a lot of tips and side money in high school & college, it funded my killer stereo system for my dorm room!!  Thats probably the root cause of my tinnitus now.  I started picking up range balls in 9th grade and by the time we were in 11th we were opening & closing the pro shop and cashing out the register for the pro.  He hated to see us move on to internships &  'real' jobs, talking to him over the years he said he never got to give as many lessons & play as much golf as when we worked there.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.