Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

12 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Oh oh now you tell me... But, why?

I bought the brand (EcoBee) recommended by the heating service guy (I've been using for almost ten years).

Thx. Seemed straightforward to start but did require a brief tech support call, then an expedition through the small access hatch into the attic crawl space to look at the A/C air handler control panel and then back downstairs to change one wire on the back of the thermostat - and omg it's working! (ie. can't believe I figured it all out 😝)

Used the app to setup the initial schedule so time will tell how well, or not, all the smart comfort and convenience features work...

I just remembered. I already have a smart thermostat, my wife. Her official title is Environmental Control Officer. 😂

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Good morning friends!  I hope y’all are all doing well on this hump day! Let’s get ready for work! Starting a little sim league with friends tomorrow in my garage. Looking forward to the competitiveness I hope this brings out, as well has the conversations, and good drinks! We should have a good time! We are gonna try to do this 1 to 2 times a week, just hoping we can continue it and life doesn’t get in the way. Anyways my newly found friends on here get away to do some golf things like this as well. I would also say if you’re near or in Huntsville Al, let me know and we can find some fun to get into! As always, Be the Blessing! Roll Tide! Hit em straight! 

Samuel Hanvey 

12 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Used the app to setup the initial schedule so time will tell how well, or not, all the smart comfort and convenience features work...

I’ve had; I should say my wife has had, a smart thermometer for years.  In my opinion it works great, just set the schedule and it does the rest.  Still have to do occasional manual tweaking between seasons as you get wider temperature variances and have to switch between heat and cool or part of the day is hotter/cooler than normal.   Doesn’t loose the schedule during power outages.  think you will like it.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Morning MGS!  44⁰ out, high of 55 predicted.  Really displeased with having to turn on the heat this morning!!!

Dunkin' run completed for coffee, as the 10 year old old Keurig decided it wanted to piss water out the bottom when I hit brew. Ugh!  Another day off with no golf for me. 😔 😟 🙁 

Honey-do list is strong, have an eye exam appointment,  plus have 6 foster cats to drop off for transport this morning too. New batch coming in Friday probably. 

Screenshot_20231205_194521_Facebook.jpg.b0016686783a64a556b88be998b77f8a.jpg

Hopefully some of you get to hit the courses today!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

1 hour ago, tdroma98 said:

Good Wednesday Morning Spies! 

Cool 53 degrees in Central Florida this morning. Brrr! No golf, work is getting in the way today. Actually have to go out to visit clients, ahh the old way of doing business, Love it!  Getting ready for 2nd cup of Espresso! 

Happy Hump Day Everyone 🐫!!  Stay Warm & Hit'em straight! ⛳

That’s exactly what I’m doing and in the same place.🤣

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Good morning, Spies!

Year-end is nuts, with travel and work projects, etc.  I wish I had more time to be on the forum!

But I did want to swing by and wish you all well, and say I miss this place!  Once stuff slows down for the actual holidays my annoying multi-post days will resume.

Now, who wants to help me collect some bills before year-end?  Anyone have some long metal sticks around they could use to help convince some deadbeats to pay?  LOL.

I wish you all great days!

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 & 5 Woods (:Fuji: MotoreX F1 7-S)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrid (:Fuji: MotoreX HB 7-S)
  •  :Miura: CB-57 4-P or Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (KBS High Rev 125)
  • :scotty-small: Special Select Fastback 1.5
  • :redrooster: Gloves
  •  :maxfli: Tour X Balls

Don't count my clubs!  Ha.  The 4 iron, 5 hybrid, and 53* Cleveland are in and out of the bag depending on mood, course, and moon phase.

My Official 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62804-taylormade-qi10-drivers-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1014200

My Official 2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

Good morning everyone! Had a busy weekend and start to the week so I took a few days away from the forum. Things are finally back to normal-ish. This morning there was a little snow in the air, but tomorrow and Friday are supposed to warm up. I'm trying to clear my schedule to get a couple rounds in outdoors! 

Time to catch up on this thread and some other posts.

Have a good day everyone!

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter:  Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png AL-6 armlock | Unofficial review here

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

15 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Good morning MGSpies from it's no longer morning in Cary NC, but on the good news side of life my brother is improving in leaps and bounds enough to be able to do all things except reading fluency so continued work with words using games and reading is his road to complete recovery, blessings indeed and thanks for all well wishes and prayers from everyone. Thinking about possibly fitting in golf before pointing the vehicle north once he's finally released to go home and that's still a work in progress.  Thankful for the time we have been sharing and nonstop flow of conversation that's no doubt fueled the progress we've seen so far.

Hope golf is a part of your day! ⛳

Happy to hear your brother is doing better!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

17 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Good morning MGSpies from it's no longer morning in Cary NC, but on the good news side of life my brother is improving in leaps and bounds enough to be able to do all things except reading fluency so continued work with words using games and reading is his road to complete recovery, blessings indeed and thanks for all well wishes and prayers from everyone. Thinking about possibly fitting in golf before pointing the vehicle north once he's finally released to go home and that's still a work in progress.  Thankful for the time we have been sharing and nonstop flow of conversation that's no doubt fueled the progress we've seen so far.

Awesome news Derek, and hoping for continued progress and success going forward. 😎

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Well Spies, it isn't morning but the crud I woke up with yesterday is still kicking my butt today. Hopefully tomorrow is better. In-fact I'm hoping I am better by this evening as I'm supposed to lead an in person meeting tonight. Ugh. Lots of rest and meds for me recently, and for the foreseeable future... may you all have a great day! 🤒

Driver: Titleist TSR3 9* | H2 track setting | C4 hosel setting | Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6X

3 wood: Titleist TSi3 15* | T track setting | B4 hosel setting | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7X

5 wood: Titleist TSR2 18* | C4 hosel setting | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8S

Hybrid: Titleist TSR2 21* | B1 hosel setting | Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9X

Irons: Titleist T100 Black | 5-P | True Temper AMT Tour White X100

Wedges: Vokey SM9 Jet Black | 50.08F, 54.12D, 58.08M | True Temper AMT Tour White S300

Putter: Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Button Back Newport 2.5+

Good morning Spies.

No message, just good morning.

its-wednesday-camel.webp.ab52151db2fa61b439dac73cec0ce3d3.webp

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth+ Rocket 3W, 13.5* turned down to 12.75*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 75g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black, 90g
Irons: :Takomo: 101's, 5-PW, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Wedges: :Sub70: 286 @ 50*, JBFG @ 54* & 60*, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Putter: :Sub70: 002 Mid-Mallet @ 35", Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, Desert Camo
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

1 hour ago, EasyPutter said:

Wonderful to hear. ❤️‍🩹

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

6 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

That’s great news about your brother! 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black