Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

Good morning, Spies!

The weather in Indy is confused.  Cold today.   No golf in the near future. Maybe Friday or over the weekend we can bundle up and get a round in!

A full week of work ahead for me, and then lots of family time between Christmas and NYE.  I have to do some shopping in there somewhere!  Looking forward to it!

I wish you all a smooth week as we slide into the heart of the holidays!

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 & 5 Woods (:Fuji: MotoreX F1 7-S)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrid (:Fuji: MotoreX HB 7-S)
  •  :Miura: CB-57 4-P or Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (KBS High Rev 125)
  • :scotty-small: Special Select Fastback 1.5
  • :redrooster: Gloves
  •  :maxfli: Tour X Balls

Don't count my clubs!  Ha.  The 4 iron, 5 hybrid, and 53* Cleveland are in and out of the bag depending on mood, course, and moon phase.

My Official 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62804-taylormade-qi10-drivers-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1014200

My Official 2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

33 minutes ago, KC Golf said:

Good Morning!

Waking up to a bit more snow on the ground, but it’s a week before Xmas, so I hope everyone has gotten their last minute Xmas shopping done or in process.  

No worries in Alberta / Western Canada, Christmas will be White. Seeing green grass on a golf course will be a long wait.

Have a great week!

IMG_6768.jpeg.5ef12978d02df1f619b51bc2e9b3b209.jpeg

I have traveled to Fort McMurray AB, Canada in the past for work, and in the mid-September time period that year, they had to de-ice the plane before we could take-off for Calgary.

Changed flights in Calgary but it was above freezing so no issues there.

Alberta has a lot of beautiful natural scenery, just way too cold for any golf season to last for more than a few months.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour