Golf Dads, how do you find time to practice or sneak a round in?

IMO, parents need time to do things themselves and together without the children.   When my daughter was young, I had a day that I golfed and my wife had a girls night out day.   When my daughter got older we tried the golf thing and she didn’t get into it.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Everyone's relationship is different but I have a wife that is very understanding of my golf habit. We have two kids under age 5 with one more on the way (last one, PLZ!). We belong to a club and I take my son (who is 4.5 years old) to the range, and the short range and the putting green. Basically we stop each place for about 10 minutes and then he gets antsy so we move on. He really likes riding in the cart so we will drive around the perimeter of the golf course as well. It isn't really FOCUSED practice but it is better than nothing for me. Plus, I get him some goldfish and lemonade (1/2 water) and he is PUMPED. He has a little yard club and a small putter. 

I like working on my golf swing (or feel compelled to, whatever) so a good net and mat was a must. I might also get an OG Skytrak as well just to have something to enhance my net time. I hit in the net most nights after the kids go to bed at 7:30 PM. Getting to actually go to the range and practice was basically impossible before we joined a club. Now I try to go once or twice a week during lunch and hit 40-50 balls. 

Really it is about how you and your partner work together. Personally, I don't think the "debit/credit" relationship works very well for us. That would be "oh you played golf for 4 hours on Saturday so I get 4 hours to myself on Sunday." But that is mostly because my wife WANTS to be around the kids all the time. She likes being a mom and doesn't really have any hobbies outside of that. I would be fine for her to go out during the week or do stuff on the weekend....she just doesn't. She feels like the kids are only young once and she doesn't want to miss any of it. 

The flip side is my friend who NEVER gets to leave the house because his wife doesn't really have any hobbies so, thus, he can't have hobbies. She is very into the "debit/credit" thing and since she has no real reason to leave the house he can't really get out. That would be a bummer to be in that type of situation. I count myself lucky. Also, they only have one kid so I really don't understand that but...hey...none of my business. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

I get my time to go out in tho mornings before the kids get up! And some days I’ll bring my daughter just to the putting green! My son is still to young but the just is if I get out in the morning and ride a crt I’m home I. Time to join the fam

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!

4 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I have one morning a week that I go. It's what we (wife and I) discussed and talked about.

She has an evening off per week where I take over. 

Bottom line just talk about it, get it into a schedule or routine and off you go! 

At least that's what works for us!

Key words - "talk about it" 🤣

But seriously, I've found that setting a schedule / calendar and being consistent with that time is KEY.  

BTW - congrats on the little one!  

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Everyone's situation is very different, but for me, it was easier to grab the Earliest possible tee time somewhere local. Golf 9 holes, and be home by 7 or 8. My daughter would be up only for an hour or so and had the least impact on my wife. Gave me a chance to get back home and be responsible parent. A full 18 holes were usually well planned ahead of time. 

My daughter is about to turn 9 now and I got her into Golfing and Fishing. So it's getting a lot easier and more fun to head out with her to a local par 3, pitch and putt, or 9 holes at a Golf Club that has ice cream. We haven't done a full 18 yet, don't want to force her through that until she says she's ready. 

"In fact , we both tend to hold the Midwestern stoic view that genuine problems are solved with action, not pissing and moaning. If you run around sharing your feelings too much, you'll eventually arrive at a place where you're not only still screwed up, but now everyone knows about it, too." - John Gierach - Sex, Death and Fly Fishing

So I play in a Tuesday night 9 hole league, and then other rounds I play I typically have my 6 (will be 7) year old with me on other rounds, and will have my 4 year old along for some this year too. I play a lot more 9 hole rounds than 18 because the time management of the kids for my wife is just easier. On occasion I’ll get to sneak in 18 if I tee off at 6am on weekends. My oldest did 18 with me three times last year and loved it lol.

I’ll also try to get out for 9 before my Tuesday league if possible because the kids are in daycare and my wife is still at work, so it’s not extra time on her part

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

Now I get up before my child does and do swing work and gym in the morning. Some mornings I’ll sneak to a heated range

in the summer time, I try to get out for at least two nines. Might try to do an 18 hole round when the course becomes usuable around 5am. Find time to make time. It’s actually a lot harder for my wife and I to spend time together. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

I found a solution for you that combines Daddy-daughter time with golf....

(my kids are 12 and 16, so I don't need this. lol)

image.png.ca764e6ba20cda3d39990af9dac8bfe3.png

Edited by Indy_Oz

2024 WITB:

:ping-small: G430 LST 9* (set at 10*) w. Mitsubishi Kai'Li White 60X

:titleist-small:TSR2 15* w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

:taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18.5* flat) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

:callaway-small:Rogue ST Max 21* 7-wood w. Mitsubishi Tensei Blue stiff/ or/ :taylormade-small:Stealth2+ 4H (@22* flat) w.Mitsubishi Kai'Li White 80X

:taylormade-small: 5i-9i: '19 P790; P- '23 P7MC w. :kbs: Tour C-Taper Lite 115X

:taylormade-small: 50/09 MG3; 56/12 MG3TW

:vokey-small:SM9 60/04L

Putter- :odyssey-small: Toulon Design Memphis, 2019 model [Backup: Sik DW C 2.0]

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x/ TP5xPix -or- :callaway-small: Chrome Tour [see ball test link below] (also testing :bridgestone-small: Tour BX Mindset)

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder. :taylormade-small: Select Plus stand bag. :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

On that note @Indy_Oz, my daughter is starting golf camp this summer (she turns 5 in a couple weeks). I cannot wait to get her playing! 

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

First and foremost I can't say enough that I appreciate that my wife gets it.  She knows how much I want to play and we just work it out.  To help ease the burden on her and the boys, I usually play at first light/first tee time.  working from home helps my cause as well, since I can usually get a round or 2 in during the week.  Foregoing bad weather (in California)  I play 2-4 times a week and practice 1-2 days per week.  My oldest is starting to get the itch to play, so that will help.  I will take the boys out with me, if I can't get an early tee time.  When all else fails I can practice at home.  It is my sanity, and I treat it like therapy (I say it's cheaper....but not so sure sometimes....).

Happy golfing

B_LinksGolf "Any day golfing is better than a day in the office"

What's in the Bag:

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST 3diamond LS: Tensei raw blue 65g stiff

3w/5w: Callaway Rogue ST LS: Tensei raw blue 65g stiff

4i-6i: Callaway '24 Apex CB/Modus 3 130 X-stiff

7i-10i: Callaway '24 Apex MB/Modus 3 130 X-stiff

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw (matte black) 50ºs-grind/54ºs-grind/58ºz-grind

Putter: Callaway AI-one Jailbird mini DB 35"

A home simulator is a great way to practice without being gone from the family

Driver/3H :callaway-small: Mavrik 22
5H/SW: :callaway-small:Edge 
5-PW: :macgregor-small: MT-86 OS
56/60: Kirkland Signature 
Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro

My wife has a part time job that includes weekend work. My kids are 16&12. On weekends I’ll go out and play 9 at my local 9-hole course during one of my wife’s morning shifts so there’s minimal impact on family life. In summer I’ll often finish playing 9 before the kids have had breakfast. 
I play in a Thursday night league close to home, so that’s my main outing with home life impact. 
In terms of practice during the season, I’ll head to the range on work-from-home days at lunchtime if I can. At least once a week. 
Through winter I practice at an indoor sim place near home. I’ll go there 2-3 times a week for an hour. I try to go when kids are at school and wife is at work, on work-from-home days. Also once per weekend at the same time slot I’d play in summer (wife at work and kids sleeping, 😂). 
All that said, I am slowly trying to get my kids into golf. Both want to ride golf carts with me, but I’m taking them to the range and top golf now and then and hope they will want to do golf camps in the summer. Other sports allowing. My wife has been enjoying top golf too. Don’t think I’ll convince her to take the sport up though. 
So far, my wife has been quite happy for me to go and play golf. Long may that continue!

2024 WITB:

:taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18.5* flat) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

:callaway-small:Rogue ST Max 21* 7-wood w. Mitsubishi Tensei Blue stiff/ or/ :taylormade-small:Stealth2+ 4H (@22* flat) w.Mitsubishi Kai'Li White 80X

Putter- :odyssey-small: Toulon Design Memphis, 2019 model [Backup: Sik DW C 2.0]

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x/ TP5xPix -or- :callaway-small: Chrome Tour [see ball test link below] (also testing :bridgestone-small: Tour BX Mindset)

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder. :taylormade-small: Select Plus stand bag. :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

I found a lot more time once the kids grew up moved out of the house 😀

Driver/3H :callaway-small: Mavrik 22
5H/SW: :callaway-small:Edge 
5-PW: :macgregor-small: MT-86 OS
56/60: Kirkland Signature 
Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro

I feel your pain as I am in Missouri. 
I have two kids and my wife and I have it worked out that I go to golf league every Tuesday night and she can relax or do whatever the next day.  

If I ever want to golf on other days I usually just pack a cooler and snack bag and take the kiddos with me on my cart. 

WITB

Not much else to say that hasn’t been said. My wife and I understand how important it is to have time away for our own hobbies. 

We also realize there is potential for future family golf. 

My work schedule is 24 on and 72 off so I have time to play when she’s at work and my daughter is at school. 

The thing I struggle with is I really enjoy time with my wife and daughter and while I could play more, I choose to be home with them and we’ve had fun playing golf games in the yard among other things. 

Key point said often…communication will solve almost all golf scheduling issues. 😊

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

For me:

1. Find a time in your weekly schedule that will be the least obtrusive to your family. For me, it's early weekend mornings. 

2. Get comfortable playing more 9 hole rounds than 18 hole rounds. Play the courses closest to your house even if they're not your favorite. 

3. Eventually, bring a child with you when you can. Not only does this help the wife, it's great bonding time (even if the child isn't playing). 

4. Find a way to practice at home either early morning, after bedtime, or during nap time. You don't need a full simulator - a hitting mat and net in the garage or backyard will do it. 

In other words, it's about compromise. Accept that this time in your life will not be your peak golfing years (in terms of hours spent), and that's OK, because you have other important priorities. 

PXG 0211 driver, 5w, 6i-PW, GW, SW; Titleist H1 4h; Odyssey White Hot mallet.

On 1/5/2024 at 2:29 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

I have one morning a week that I go. It's what we (wife and I) discussed and talked about.

She has an evening off per week where I take over. 

Bottom line just talk about it, get it into a schedule or routine and off you go! 

At least that's what works for us!

Sounds about like what I was thinking! Nice to hear that others have found success, gives me hope lol

:Ogio: 2020 Convoy SE Cart Bag
:callaway-small: Mavrik Driver, 3W, 4H
:PXG: 0311 P Gen 2 5-PW
:callaway-small: MD3 S Grind 54, 58
:odyssey-small: White Hot Versa Double Wide
Maxfli Tour X Ball

On 1/6/2024 at 1:30 PM, elight said:

For me:

1. Find a time in your weekly schedule that will be the least obtrusive to your family. For me, it's early weekend mornings. 

2. Get comfortable playing more 9 hole rounds than 18 hole rounds. Play the courses closest to your house even if they're not your favorite. 

3. Eventually, bring a child with you when you can. Not only does this help the wife, it's great bonding time (even if the child isn't playing). 

4. Find a way to practice at home either early morning, after bedtime, or during nap time. You don't need a full simulator - a hitting mat and net in the garage or backyard will do it. 

In other words, it's about compromise. Accept that this time in your life will not be your peak golfing years (in terms of hours spent), and that's OK, because you have other important priorities. 

Ive got a 9 hole course just down the road so that works perfect. And its a fairly quick play too so I think that will help! I appreciate the insight! I agree, wont be peak golf time but thats okay! A lot of great suggestions from everyone here.

Maxfli Tour X Ball

On 1/5/2024 at 8:33 PM, TG8 said:

I feel your pain as I am in Missouri. 
I have two kids and my wife and I have it worked out that I go to golf league every Tuesday night and she can relax or do whatever the next day.  

If I ever want to golf on other days I usually just pack a cooler and snack bag and take the kiddos with me on my cart. 

I think golf league may be one route to go. Ive got a small 9 hole course a few mins from my house. The early Saturday 18 holes were great but time consuming with travel in a larger city and takes time away from the family.

Maxfli Tour X Ball

8 minutes ago, IAGolfDad said:

I think golf league may be one route to go. Ive got a small 9 hole course a few mins from my house. The early Saturday 18 holes were great but time consuming with travel in a larger city and takes time away from the family.

My home course is a little 9 hole so it makes it easier to get a quick 9 in.  Also helps we live in a tiny town so you dont have tee times.. just show up and play

WITB

Wife and I worked it out that I get one day a week to go. I try to get very early tee times on Sun so I'm back home as soon as possible. 5+ hours on a weekend afternoon doesn't work.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

18 minutes ago, IAGolfDad said:

Ive got a 9 hole course just down the road so that works perfect. And its a fairly quick play too so I think that will help! I appreciate the insight! I agree, wont be peak golf time but thats okay! A lot of great suggestions from everyone here.

Having a nearby 9-hole course is really great in our situation. Why? Because they let you play 9 holes any time you want. Most busy courses will not let you play 9 during peak times so that they can maximize their revenue. The 9-hole course near me (which I could ALWAYS get a tee time on, even at 10pm the night prior) closed abruptly this past year. I switched over to my local muni, which also has the benefits of allowing 9 hole play and walking at all times, but getting a tee time for a weekend morning is very hit-or-miss. I've come to learn that they pre-book most of those weekend morning tee times for their "regulars" even though it's their policy not to.

18 minutes ago, IAGolfDad said:

Having a nearby 9-hole course is really great in our situation. Why? Because they let you play 9 holes any time you want. Most busy courses will not let you play 9 during peak times so that they can maximize their revenue. The 9-hole course near me (which I could ALWAYS get a tee time on, even at 10pm the night prior) closed abruptly this past year. I switched over to my local muni, which also has the benefits of allowing 9 hole play and walking at all times, but getting a tee time for a weekend morning is very hit-or-miss. I've come to learn that they pre-book most of those weekend morning tee times for their "regulars" even though it's their policy not to.

41 minutes ago, IAGolfDad said:

Playing 9-holes more works great and is what I do the vast majority of my practice rounds. My local 9-hole is less than 5 min drive from home, so I can sneak out on a weekend morning and be home mid to late morning. Not a hard course, but in great condition and cheap.lol
You'll find something that works, but as others have said, communication with your wife is everything.

Edited by Indy_Oz

2024 WITB:

• 2 weeks later...

Well when my children were younger I golfed after work when I worked 3rd shift, usually just for 9 quick hole as I had 4 daughters who played travel softball and we played all over the United States in National tournaments as 2 of them received scholarships so I didn't mind making the sacrifice for them as I knew the time would eventually get here and now it has . 4 daughters 8 granddaughter later and semi retired I'm able to find time to golf. Not always getting better but keeping my scores reasonable as I should practice more but being a recreational golfer who loves to do it for the fun of getting out there with friends I'm pretty happy with my game. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G430 Max 10 w/OBAN KIYOSHI Purple Tour Reserve 45

3W: :callaway-small:  Paradym Ai Smoke Max D w/GD AD CQ5

5/7 W: :callaway-small:  Paradym w/ :projectx:HZRDS 60

all woods have CPX grips

5 thru PW : 😍 :ping-small: BP S w/ i70 SteelFiber black Label PR shafts

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  RTX 6 Full face 48*, 54* w/ i95 SteelFiber shafts

All irons have WINN DRI-TAC LT grips

Puter: 😍 :L.A.B.: GREEN DF3 w/Black 34" w/ BGT Stability ONE w/Press II 3 grip

(Back-up):EVNROLL:  E2 34" w/ BGT Stability Fire shaft midsize Black Pure Grip

On 1/5/2024 at 9:42 AM, IAGolfDad said:

Morning Spies!

I'm a new dad and was wondering how other fellow Spy Dads find time to practice or sneak a round in? My daughter is only 2 months old and its winter time here in IA so not much to do golf related anyway but asking more for future advice on how some of you manage/balance your golf game and family time? Obviously everyone's going to have a different experience but would like to hear how some of you do it! Would love to take her in the cart for a quick 9 holes sometime this summer and down the road once she is older and can walk.

I hope you won't take this wrong, but one kid at 2 months old is the easiest your life is ever going to be with kids. Ten years from now you're going to look back and realize that it only gets harder. You have to make time for yourself, just as your wife does or you will lose your sanity. I have four, one now married. I have a sim in the house, makes everything easier. 

get the first tee time... always. even if it's 6. that way you're home right when they start to get dressed. lol

practice: get a good net and golf mat. may not be the best but at least you can step out for a little bit and swing a club.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Axis1 TourHM
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Agree re: home practice. Even a very basic setup of a cheap net and decent mat. Much easier to find 15 minutes of practice time at home compared to heading to driving range.