BigtazzGolf

What Are You Watching?

Caught up on Grand Tour - not a fan of the driver that sets the times around the track, love everything else about the show.

Alone - survival competition show.

• Like 1

Mickey mouse club house and Doc McStuffins... Lol 5 other TV in the house and the kids have to watch these shows on the one I'm at. Not complaining though, enjoy spending time with my kids.

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

Thinking about starting White Rabbit Project on Netflix or The Grand Tour on Amazon Video.  I really liked Mythbusters and UK Top Gear so hoping these are good.

Anybody seen them yet?

I recommend the Grand Tour. Its a little different from old Top Gear but still really good. The more and more the show goes on the more it feels like old Top Gear tho.
  • Like 2

Going to be watching the World Junior hockey tournament. Canada vs. Russia at 8:00 pm. :) Love hockey, any hockey: but World Juniors is the best for me.

Finished season 2 of "The Man in the High Castle" last night.  It keeps getting better and better.  To bad we have to wait a year for a third season.

I've heard quite a bit of talk about an HBO series, Game of Thrones.   It seems that HBO is showing each season each night this week.   Just out of curiosity, I watched season 1, yesterday.  I now know why it is so popular--it's a darn skin flick.  Got to admit, I watched every episode for some unknown reason.

Tennessee vs Nebraska

Ditto.

Making me nervous though.

Go Vols!

Tazz

• Like 1

Come on Bama!

SEC pride in the line.

Tazz

The Huskys punched em in the mouth with that first TD..  Let's see if it pissed off them Bama boys...  

The Huskys punched em in the mouth with that first TD.. Let's see if it pissed off them Bama boys...

Looks like it lol