Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

Why is this a rant?

Just dumped it here.....

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I'm wondering if I should start my rant now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H5KDYCf8nY

Last weekend I ordered some Criquet shirts that I wanted to take on my trip to Phoenix this weekend.  They were shipped from Texas on FedEX and are supposed to be here on Friday.  After watching this on the news, I checked the status of the delivery and it was last reported in Sandy, UT.  Arrrgh!  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Really wish we could get someone to answer a phone at Ben Hogan

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

I still get requests to join Barry Simpter on LinkedIn. Got one last week.  Barry was at SCOR when I bought my wedges and then went to BHG.  I don't respond because I don't do social media.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I'm wondering if I should start my rant now...

Last weekend I ordered some Criquet shirts that I wanted to take on my trip to Phoenix this weekend.  They were shipped from Texas on FedEX and are supposed to be here on Friday.  After watching this on the news, I checked the status of the delivery and it was last reported in Sandy, UT.  Arrrgh!  

Package arrived!!  New Criquet shirts to wear next week in Phoenix!  If they were on that truck, they didn't even get dirty.

Ordered my new Callaway Fusion Heavy Driver a week ago.  It's the version that comes with the 44.5 length shaft and the 12 gram weight in the head.  Well it has not arrived yet.... My friend at Dick's said there was a backlog on this particular driver.  He has a boat load of the 45.5 with the 5 gram weights however they can't seem to keep up with the heavy set up....   It kind of pisses me off however it also goes to show this new setup is going rather well.  I turned in my demo driver today which had this setup and will wait until next week to hopefully receive my new toy. :angry: 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

My new driver still has not arrived yet ...WTF

Cleveland

I'd think about putting a camera @ mailbox & front door. Thats a couple of no-shows now

Yea I lost a MyGolfSpy Bag Tag through the dayuuummmm mail however my new driver is being shipped to Dick's .

Cleveland

I sent an email to Callaway this morning asking why my new driver has yet to show up.  I purchased it from Dick's on January 20th and still a no show... :angry:    It's being shipped directly to Dick's so I'm not worried about it being lost or anything.  Maybe I should just cancel the frigging order and run up the road to the PGA Superstore and pick one up.

Cleveland

I think it's absolutely absurd that we as consumers still support guys like John Daly that release a video on Facebook about the vertical driver being the real deal. Paid endorsements border on fraud and I've about had my fill of it. It's not funny. It's not cool. It's a scam and I'm tired of paying $500 for a driver so some 45 year old at the end of his career (Phil Mickelson) can cash a check/pay off gambling debts.

<p><strong>D:</strong>    :ping-small:   9* G400 Max w/Xcalibur TSL</p><p> </p><p><strong>F: </strong>  :callaway-small: 14* XR Pro 16 w/Hzrdous Red</p><p><strong>I:</strong>   :edel-golf-1: SLS-01 4-SW w/Paderson SL</p><p><strong>W:</strong>   :edel-golf-1: DGR 59 w/Dynamic Gold SL</p><p><strong>P:</strong> Artisan 0318 or Edel TB</p><p> 

You'll have to include Hank Haney in that group as well.....he is paid by Callaway to promote their products.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

You'll have to include Hank Haney in that group as well.....he is paid by Callaway to promote their products.

Haney and Breed are both just shills for their OEM's

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I picked up a used driver off of eBay that looked good in the pictures and was described as mint. Got it last week and found a huge scratch/scuff on the crown that was strategically not in view in the pictures. I asked the seller about it and they said they only used it for two rounds so it was "mint". I had to explain that is not what that word means and returned it for a refund...hassle for both of us. I wish people would not try to oversell on their descriptions.

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

• 2 weeks later...

Is everyone prepared for Halloween... er, sorry, I mean, Valentine's Day?  It's the same thing;  you dress up and get candy.   A manufactured day by businesses to get guys to spend lots of money on candy, flowers, and restaurants.  That's 2-3 rounds of golf!!!  If you treat your loved one special each day of the year, it's appreciated more than on this one day.  Rant over.

Is everyone prepared for Halloween... er, sorry, I mean, Valentine's Day? It's the same thing; you dress up and get candy. A manufactured day by businesses to get guys to spend lots of money on candy, flowers, and restaurants. That's 2-3 rounds of golf!!! If you treat your loved one special each day of the year, it's appreciated more than on this one day. Rant over.

Yea I'm taking my sweety out for a good country meal at a little hole in the wall restaurant. Good for both of us

Cleveland

Let's just say some of the big boys of the golf industry had their panties in a wad on Twitter last evening.

I musta missed it. More details please.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

My rant is this: I'm tired of not being able to post any pics here anymore. I have NO idea what changed, other than having a new iPhone 6S. It's really ticking me off... I can't even email myself the pics and then load them on the net through the website.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

My rant is this: I'm tired of not being able to post any pics here anymore. I have NO idea what changed, other than having a new iPhone 6S. It's really ticking me off... I can't even email myself the pics and then load them on the net through the website.

That would piss off a sleeping hound dog buddy!   Did you check with your carrier to see if they had any ideas?

Cleveland

Did it only happen when you switched to the new iPhone?

What are you using on your desktop?I upload to photo bucket and then use IMG links to post pictures from my desktop.

Ok. Yeah, I posted all of my pics for the RTX review via my phone into Tapatalk. It's just been since I've gotten a new phone. I had Photobucket before so I'll try that again. I just have to find the instructions on how to post them. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would piss off a sleeping hound dog buddy! Did you check with your carrier to see if they had any ideas?

I haven't, but good idea!!! I'll do that.

I believe the iPhone version of Tapatalk has a setting you need to change. I forget what it is though

If you think about it, let me know. Thanks!

I've called Verizon, no help. Changed aspect ratios, nada. I'm in the MGS app and the same error comes up. Man, I'm at a loss. If the MGS tech people for the app have any ideas, I surrrrrrrrre could use them.

Ok. So I went on to another golf forum via Tapatalk and I was able to upload any picture I've selected. Why not here????