Jump to content
mr.hicksta

Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course

Recommended Posts

I finally harassed @yungkory into teeing it up with me so we're playing Kaneohe Klipper on Memorial Day! I'll use this thread to share pics of the course because I know y'all can't get enough of these Hawaii views. 😎🤙🏽. The pic below is of the famed #13 and the scorecard is attached!

6b878acd7d26a666b9a8d5fe4fb7e3f88cc2a1c8

Kaneohe Klipper.PNG

  • Like 6
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mr.hicksta said:

6b878acd7d26a666b9a8d5fe4fb7e3f88cc2a1c8

I finally harassed @yungkory into teeing it up with me so we're playing Kaneohe Klipper on Memorial Day! I'll use this thread to share pics of the course because I know y'all can't get enough of these Hawaii views 😎🤙🏽

WOOOOOOOOOOOO LFG!!!!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy crap... Y’all suck.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is absolutely nothing like Hawaii


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks awesome! Have fun!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when I was stationed at Camp Pen I worked remotely on the computer systems on K-Bay.... always wondered what it was and now I wish I would have pushed really hard to get transferred there...not sure I would have ever left the Corps.

Hopefully it's not too windy!  Either way looks like paradise...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

when I was stationed at Camp Pen I worked remotely on the computer systems on K-Bay.... always wondered what it was and now I wish I would have pushed really hard to get transferred there...not sure I would have ever left the Corps.

Hopefully it's not too windy!  Either way looks like paradise...

@mr.hicksta hopefully we get lucky!

image.png.bd7f1e944bc19acdfd8d31471af33e13.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yungkory said:

@mr.hicksta hopefully we get lucky!

image.png.bd7f1e944bc19acdfd8d31471af33e13.png

It's like it was meant to be! Gonna be views for daysssssss 😎!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...