Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Golfblueprint.com Thoughts?

Reaching out to the forum to see if I can gather people's thoughts on this.  I had never heard of golfblueprint.com until today and was going through the form they have you to fill out, and I thought of MGS and wondered if anyone had done it.  I didn't see anything when I searched for it.  

I think this seems like some kind of lessons or instruction through the internet.  I am not sure of the price or what it entails, but I am going to try it out and see where it leads. 

1.) Price

2.) What you get. Videos, documents, drills, etc. 

3.) How long it lasts?  Is it ongoing or a defined length of time. 

4.) Anything else I can think of. 

I submitted my form response as I also submit this, so I will report out on response times and any other info I can for my fellow Spies. 

Driver: Taylormade Rocketballz 9* Stock. 3-Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero, 15*. Hybrid: Sub70 949x Pro 19*. Irons: Taylormade rac LT 3-PW. Wedges: Vokey F-Grind 52*, 58*. Putter: Rife 2-Bar Blade Putter.  Pro V1

Alright, I received a reply from the form I submitted. 

1.) Price. $200 minimum to start with a 2 week trial, then $250 a month to continue. 

2.) You get one long meeting and then a 2 week practice plan with the trial.  Then if you continue going it turns into ongoing emails and texts between you and the creators. 

3.) 2 weeks, then it is monthly.

Personally, this is too pricey for me.  If I had known what it was going in I probably wouldn't have spent the 20 minutes or so filling out the form.  $250 around what I spend monthly in greens fees, and that just feels like too much for non in person lessons.  I am sure I could find a package at a course somewhere near me to get a lesson every other week during the summer with a pro in person for less than the $1,000 that this costs for 4 months. I'm sure this is going to be helpful to someone, maybe who doesn't have great lessons available, but not for me. 

Here are the breakdowns of the 2 price points.  

GolfBlueprint Price 1.jpg

GolfBlueprint Price 2.jpg

Driver: Taylormade Rocketballz 9* Stock. 3-Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero, 15*. Hybrid: Sub70 949x Pro 19*. Irons: Taylormade rac LT 3-PW. Wedges: Vokey F-Grind 52*, 58*. Putter: Rife 2-Bar Blade Putter.  Pro V1

• 8 months later...

I’d like to revive this topic - especially because golfblueprint.com are now getting some heavy play from the NLU No Laying Up guys as well as the Fried Egg and Shotgun Star..   it also seems they have revamped their pricing structure since @Lakeeriegolferposted a year ago.  They offer a month to month at $99 per, or six months for $510.

I am super curious if anyone has subscribed and what your results have been? Also, how consistent did you have to be to see those results?  Are they full range only practice sessions, or something that can be worked on at home in a net (w/o launch monitor)?

Feedback anyone?  Seems like this is the kind of thing the MGS crowd should be testing out (cough, cough @GolfSpy MPR)

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

I still feel like that is a bit on the pricey side for just a plan/blueprint after a meeting.  Monthly cost is similar to the price of one lesson a month, but without the benefit of in person with a trackman or an instruction being able to physically manipulate your swing.  

I really struggle to figure out how this can be personal enough to be worth the $100 a month.  Obviously my opinion is worth nothing because I have not done this, but the up front cost makes it not worth it. I would rather just have ten buckets of range balls for $100 or buy a Rapsodo or something for the $500. I whole heartedly agree with @WaffleHouseTour point about some real feedback or MGS doing a dive into it.