The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

5 minutes ago, tdroma98 said:

Good Wednesday 🐫 Morning Spies! 

No golf today, Last night 1am airport run to pick up niece up duty,  couldn't get to sleep until 3am, too old to wake up for the 7am tee time 🤣

@CSiders12 very sorry for your family's loss!  🙏 Thoughts & Prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time! 🙏

Working from home today, pouring 2nd cup of much-needed espresso.  Was looking to play a lot of golf while wife was away, but it's not happening, that's ok though, waiting for new irons & wedges to arrive. 

@ejgaudette great job on the drawing!  Your drawing is inspiring!

Have a Great Day Everyone! Hit'em straight⛳

Thank you for the kind word. I feel I could clean things up a bit but that is always the way

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

1 hour ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Good morning everyone.

Do you know what day it is. Don’t say Hump Day. No.it’s opening up the pool day. Pull off the cover and power wash it and let dry before storing it. Then starting up the pumps, vacuum and get the chemicals going. 
Sunny and getting close to 80* today. Perfect weather. 

I hate opening  the pool

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

[email protected]

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

So while I fully realize it is no longer even close to the morning, I'm still posting here today! 😂

Been a busy start to the day and about two hours ago my day got a WHOLE LOT BETTER! As I posted yesterday, I won a giveaway during Masters week for some amazing headcovers from CMC. I won those by making the correct selection of Scottie at -11, and then a random draw from those who had the same. I also won a giveaway from a small Lefties golf page for a hat and a glove, and just found out today that I won a COBRA Darkspeed Season Opener Edition Driver! I was one of three individuals to again pick Scottie at -11. Three golf balls were put into a bag with our names written on them and mine was pulled. To say I am ecstatic is an understatement! It's going to be such a good looking club that I think I'll have a hard time playing it, but that line of drivers has been so dang good that I'm going to have no choice but to give it a whirl. 

What a day!

Congrats on the big draw win! That is quite the day for sure!

TSR1, 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, 6-S

TSR1, 15*, HZRDUS Black, 5.5 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT HYBRID 17/Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022)