Golf Deals - Forum Finds!

GolfSpy_APH
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Here we have listed various companies that MyGolfSpy either works with or sites we have found to have good deals. *MyGolfSpy Forum may earn some commission from purchases through these links*

Big Box/Online Golf Stores
Golf Galaxy
tgw.com
Club Champion 
scottsdalegolf.co.uk
JustGolfStuff.ca
-  Golf Direct Now
-  GolfTown
-  CARLSGOLFLAND
-  World Wide Golf Shops
-  Clubhouse Golf (UK)
-  GOLF Partner (used gear) 

Golf Avenue (used gear)
-  golfbidder (UK)
-  Hurricane Golf

GOLF BALLS

Golfballs.com 
Dick's Sporting Goods
Cut Golf Balls
Vice Golf Balls  
FOMO Golf Balls

GOLF CLUBS

Mizuno Golf
-  Edel Golf
Stix Golf

Much More to come 

1 hour ago, billpierce said:

Should I ask what that is?  What are you rubbing a tire?

It was in response to Getting "thrown under the bus" aka a "scapegoat or taking one for the team", for @Dead Solid Bogey explaining to his Queen why he bought something. 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

36 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

It was in response to Getting "thrown under the bus" aka a "scapegoat or taking one for the team", for @Dead Solid Bogey explaining to his Queen why he bought something. 

Thanks. 

Callaway  Driver

Mizuno JPX Irons

Ping Putter w/ modified grip

image.png

7 hours ago, billpierce said:

Thanks. 

Yeppers… That is what it is.. Who knew that a life time of being a sniveling, cringing, and  cowardly husband would give me a plausible explanation to the female ruler, that the reason(s) of my golf addiction purchases are because of succumbing to peer group pressure. 
  LIFE IS GOOD, LIFE IS REAL GOOD… 

1 hour ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Yeppers… That is what it is.. Who knew that a life time of being a sniveling, cringing, and  cowardly husband would give me a plausible explanation to the female ruler, that the reason(s) of my golf addiction purchases are because of succumbing to peer group pressure. 
  LIFE IS GOOD, LIFE IS REAL GOOD… 

My Hero!!!😂

TSR1, 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, 6-S

TSR1, 15*, HZRDUS Black, 5.5 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT HYBRID 17/Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022)

Daily Deal/Find!

Vokey SM9 Wedges 17% Off!

Get the deal via the link above! 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Does anyone have a good recommendation on finding a deal on a new rapsodo mlm2 pro?

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, taylormade m1 irons (5-PW), Top Flite Gamer wedges (52,56,60), and odyssey white ice putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

17 hours ago, Coulter said:

Does anyone have a good recommendation on finding a deal on a new rapsodo mlm2 pro?

When you buy the standard package right now you get your premium membership for free and I think a towel? Not many deals going on that I have seen given its price and the value you get for it. I would expect to see deals near the end of the season for it though. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Daily Deal!

Playbetter.com

Golf Simulator package deals, simulator deals and a whole lot more!

GET DEAL HERE!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Thank you I found a used one for $500 with over 10 months of the 1st subscription left on a Facebook group. Should be in next week. I can’t wait to see how it does compared to the Garmin R10!

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, taylormade m1 irons (5-PW), Top Flite Gamer wedges (52,56,60), and odyssey white ice putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

1 minute ago, Coulter said:

Thank you I found a used one for $500 with over 10 months of the 1st subscription left on a Facebook group. Should be in next week. I can’t wait to see how it does compared to the Garmin R10!

Make sure you have the RPT balls if you are hitting into a net. Huge huge difference!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Just now, GolfSpy_APH said:

Make sure you have the RPT balls if you are hitting into a net. Huge huge difference!

I have been looking for a template to be able to mark other balls. Do you know of a decent option and if using a template and marki markers is as accurate or at least comparable to the rpt balls?

1 minute ago, Coulter said:

I have been looking for a template to be able to mark other balls. Do you know of a decent option and if using a template and marki markers is as accurate or at least comparable to the rpt balls?

I got a 3d template and it works... Ish. Spin rates are not as consistent and after 15-20 shots when the dots wear you might as well be using a ball with none.

It's a very temporary solution.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Would an aluminum based ink marker work ?

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

6 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Would an aluminum based ink marker work ?

I saw that marki brand markers are the best for this so I’m going to start with those. I am getting a sleeve of rpt balls but can’t justify buying very many of them for the $60+ per dozen. I use my launch monitor multiple times per week and can’t imagine the rpt balls life span would last more than a couple of months at best. Besides at the moment I’m using a launch monitor into a net for lessons on Skillest and trying to better my swing so I don’t exactly NEED the simulation to be exact just yet.

Rockbottomgolf has a great deal on rapsodo mlm2pro with coupon code LUCKY

IMG_3269.png

Not sure if this is average for a chipping net. But I just got this off Amazon. They have a special $20 off coupon too. Makes it 35 bucks.

Screenshot_20240312_184017_AmazonShopping.jpg.9f31ae77a79dc4a8371f9b2ae6fc0f27.jpg

Five new deals updated on the home page!

forum.mygolfspy.com

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

forum.mygolfspy.com

Is it new to have these deals directly on the home page? I haven't noticed it before! 

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter:  Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png AL-6 armlock | Unofficial review here

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

Just now, jbern said:

Is it new to have these deals directly on the home page? I haven't noticed it before! 

A month or two? Fairly recent.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

forum.mygolfspy.com

The Footjoy link is actually linked to golf galaxy Rapsodo launch monitor ??

https://golf-galaxy.selw.net/c/35585/361344/5340?subId1=SI-DEALS24_RapsodoMobileLaunchMonitor&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.golfgalaxy.com%2Fp%2Frapsodo-mobile-launch-monitor-19vyxumbllnchmntrtch%2F19vyxumbllnchmntrtch%3FcategoryId%3D11797599

9 minutes ago, Burtgolf said:

Thanks! Must have copied the wrong link over. I'll make the change shortly.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

21 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Not sure if this is average for a chipping net. But I just got this off Amazon. They have a special $20 off coupon too. Makes it 35 bucks.

Screenshot_20240312_184017_AmazonShopping.jpg.9f31ae77a79dc4a8371f9b2ae6fc0f27.jpg

Rob, you can check out ALIEXPRESS.COM fpr some golf items, better than TEMU

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

[email protected]

2 minutes ago, buckpillar said:

Be careful as Aliexpress is basically complete knock off fakes

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

1 hour ago, buckpillar said:

Up front,  they have grest deals! But, Ive had a bad experiences with one of the ALI sites on purchases in the past. They have a habit of listing as one price, but if you're not careful, you end up paying triple or more plus the Shipping fees change too.

Meant to post this yesterday since I just found this thread last week but Adidas is selling their Codechaos 22 Boa shoes in white on their eBay store for ~$70 with code “35MARCHSALE”. Only size 11, 12, and 13 left at the time of this post. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=golf+boa&_sacat=0&_odkw=codechaos+22+boa&_osacat=0

I got a pair a while ago on another deal for the same price but just wore them last week and they were comfortable as the reviews say, but I got a huge blister on the back of my right heel just riding 9. Hoping they break in and don’t do that again.

Edited by jared52

Callaway Epic Speed Driver, Ping G410 3W, PXG 0311 XF 19* hybrid, 4-AW Callaway Mavrik, 56* Callaway Jaws Raw Chrome, Odyssey White Hot OG WS-1

10 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Meant to post this yesterday since I just found this thread last week but Adidas is selling their Codechaos 22 Boa shoes in white on their eBay store for ~$70 with code “35MARCHSALE”. I got a pair a while ago on another deal for the same price but just wore them last week and they were comfortable as the reviews say, but I got a huge blister on the back of my right heel just riding 9. Hoping they break in and don’t do that again.

Wow thank you for that! I don’t like BOA shoes at all, but they also have the regular laced version on sale too. Only a few colors and sizes but snagged a brown pair for $54 to my door. At the very least they will make a great backup set for when my trusty new balances get soaked through. 

:taylormade-small:Super Burner 2.0 10.5*

:cobra-small: Fly-Z hybrid

:edel-golf-1: SMS 4-GW

:ping-small: i3 5 Wood

:titleist-small:SM7 56*,60*, SM8 52*

:odyssey-small: Versa 1 putter

2023 Tested: Edel SMS Irons

Just now, Triple_Putt said:

Wow thank you for that! I don’t like BOA shoes at all, but they also have the regular laced version on sale too. Only a few colors and sizes but snagged a brown pair for $54 to my door. At the very least they will make a great backup set for when my trusty new balances get soaked through. 

Yeah, I meant to mention there were limited sizes left. I’ll edit my post. 

Callaway Epic Speed Driver, Ping G410 3W, PXG 0311 XF 19* hybrid, 4-AW Callaway Mavrik, 56* Callaway Jaws Raw Chrome, Odyssey White Hot OG WS-1