Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

• SPY VIP

Pulled this one off the wire today. Turns out that when a tiff with billionaires keeps millionaires from going to work, at least they can work on their golf games. Well...at least that's what Maverick's guard Jason Kidd is doing. It's always cool to see a name you know like Jason Kidd, or Luke Donald, or TheGolfChannel, leveraging the same technology we use for our Ultimate Review process.

Within the next couple of weeks the team at Tark's will be upgrading one of the simulators to the latest aboutGolf technology, so I'm really interested to see if our capabilities increase.

For now, here's the press release.

Top NBA Point Guard Jason Kidd Will Keep His Golf Game Sharp

After a successful 2011 season, Dallas Maverick's point guard Jason Kidd has spent much of his off-season, and may spend much of the on-season, golfing - both indoors and out.

"I may have some extra time on my hands, unfortunately," says Kidd. "At least with my aboutGolf simulator, my golf game will continue to improve. It's the perfect tool to get my golf skills on par with my basketball skills."

Kidd purchased an aboutGolf simulator for his home in 2010. His aboutGolf PGA TOUR Simulator features aboutGolf's proprietary 3Trak ball and club tracking system and meticulously rendered golf courses, including TPC Sawgrass.

"Congratulations to Mr. Kidd on a fantastic 2011 season," says Bob Ryan, aboutGolf's CEO. "We are proud to have him in the ranks of the many accomplished athletes using the aboutGolf simulator for game improvement and personal enjoyment."

Kidd's Dallas Mavericks beat the Miami Heat 4-2 in the 2011 NBA Championship and took home four awards at the 19th Annual ESPY Awards.

About aboutGolf

aboutGolf is a world leader in golf simulator and golf performance technology. The more than 20-year-old, Ohio-based company is committed to developing and applying innovative, state-of-the-art technology to enhance and improve the game for golfers at every level. Its products, including PGA TOUR Simulators, aG Studio and Henry-Griffitts Custom Fit Golf Clubs, enable substantive learning and improvement in the game of golf. Learn more at www.aboutgolf.com.

Mary Beth Lacy

760-346-6942

email: [email protected]

aboutGolf Ltd.

352 Tomahawk Drive

Maumee, OH 43537

Phone: 419-482-9095

www.aboutgolf.com

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Archived