What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

Got my son a Callaway fusion driver with a HZRDUS shaft. Club ho in the making.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 6

In the Bag for 2021

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 15* AD TP 7x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 18* AD MT 7x

:callaway-small: X Forged UT 24* MMT 105TX

:callaway-small: Apex Pro 5 - AW Steelfiber 115x

:callaway-small: PM Grind 2.0 54* $ 58* KBS $ Taper 120 Black

:ping-small: B90

Sign me up with a Precision Golf NX7 Pro!
My old range finder has finally given up (after 6-7 years) and last weekend it was constantly showing me 111...

Hope the new one arrives before the weekend!

• Like 5

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Picked up 4 dozen Pro V1s off CL for 10 a dozen. Some new but most used but in great shape. Also picked up a Ping Pal 2 for 5 bucks. Used it today and putted quite well with it.

• Like 4

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Had a driver fitting Friday of last week, and wound up with a lightly used Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 10.5 driver with 5G weight. Had a Fujikura Speeder Evolution ii 665 TS shaft with a stiff flex. I about pissed myself when my drive was .8 yards off target line average in the first 3 shots, and 40-50 yards past my old driver. Definitely not what I was expecting, but after hitting the whole run of 2018 drivers this one hit home for me more than they did. I was chasing accuracy over distance. I'm sick of playing from the woods, and I found my new go to gamer in the Fusion!

• Like 6

Papa-Bear was Here. 

Sign me up with a Precision Golf NX7 Pro!

My old range finder has finally given up (after 6-7 years) and last weekend it was constantly showing me 111...

Hope the new one arrives before the weekend!

You sure you weren't just crazy consistent off the tee?

• Like 2

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

Picked up 2 dozen Tour B XS with the Tiger on the ball.

• Like 4

:ping-small:  Driver G425 Max 9*
:ping-small:   3 wood G425 Max

:taylormade-small: SIM2  4i / AW graphite 

:titelist-small: SM8  54S 58M                          

:taylormade-small: FCG SB 

:taylormade-small: TP5 2021

I just got this driver. How's the His shaft play? I've been looking online at lightly used shafts to swap in and out of my fusion for testing purposes at the range. Currently I have the Fujikura Speeder Evo 2 TS 665 shaft in a stiff flex, and it's been working for me but can almost feel a little too soft, but still smash the ball straight. I'm debating if it's adjusting to this shaft from my old Aldila NV stiff shaft, or if I need to keep my swing more smoothe and mellow with this new shaft to attain optimal results.

• Like 2

Papa-Bear was Here. 

I just got this driver. How's the His shaft play? I've been looking online at lightly used shafts to swap in and out of my fusion for testing purposes at the range. Currently I have the Fujikura Speeder Evo 2 TS 665 shaft in a stiff flex, and it's been working for me but can almost feel a little too soft, but still smash the ball straight. I'm debating if it's adjusting to this shaft from my old Aldila NV stiff shaft, or if I need to keep my swing more smoothe and mellow with this new shaft to attain optimal results.

I have not seen him hit it yet, but his pro said he hit it well at his lesson this week.  When I get home this weekend I will get to see him give it a go.  The shaft he has is an A flex since he is only 12 and he has a fairly smooth tempo to his swing.  Overall from what I was told it was an improvement over the driver from US Kids he had been playing.

• Like 3

In the Bag for 2021

Ha.. Funny coincidence .. had a shaft fitting recently and the recommendation was HZRDUS Yellow, and he suggested I put it on a Fusion I'm not currently using.

(but I'm sure your guy can out-drive me anyway, any day!)

• Like 3

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..Callaway Epic Speed 4W and Epic Max 7W (both Project X Cypher)
..Callaway Big Bertha 4H and 5H (both Recoil ZTR)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT) 
..Cleveland CBX-2 54 and CBX 60 (both Rotex graphite)
..MLA Tour XDream (33", +2up, 400g, P2 Reflex Tour)
.. .. see MLA Offical Forum Member Reviews (..on the bench: Evnroll ER5)
..all in a Datrek bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

Just picked up a new Vokey SM7 60 degree wedge. D grind with 12 degree bounce. So far I like the new D grind. I'll let you all know my final thoughts after I get a few more rounds in with it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Ha.. Funny coincidence .. had a shaft fitting recently and the recommendation was HZRDUS Yellow, and he suggested I put it on a Fusion I'm not currently using.

(but I'm sure your guy can out-drive me anyway, any day!)

Love the Yellow, have it in my 917D3 which may be coming out of hiding this weekend after the way I drove it on Monday.  From what I heard my son is getting it over 200 yards with his new big dog and pretty straight.  Heck, I may even throw my shaft in it and hit a few to see what it does for me.  

• Like 1

In the Bag for 2021

I have always really liked the looks of the Rife 2Bar Mallet; but even the nicer used heads typically have totally chewed up face grooves and I can't bring myself to pay the $285 rack price for their re-release.

Well, as luck would have it, I came across this peach browsing eBay last Sunday...

2-Bar.jpg

It was listed as "used" but there isn't a single scratch/ding to be found. Came with OEM headcover and extra weights. Too embarrassed to share how little I paid for this minty wand.

My Bobby Grace M5K-GT has faced down a long list of contenders over the past 15 years, so I'm looking forward to giving the 2Bar a fair shot at the title.

• Like 7

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

I have always really liked the looks of the Rife 2Bar Mallet; but even the nicer used heads typically have totally chewed up face grooves and I can't bring myself to pay the $285 rack price for their re-release.

Well, as luck would have it, I came across this peach browsing eBay last Sunday...

attachicon.gif2-Bar.jpg

It was listed as "used" but there isn't a single scratch/ding to be found. Came with OEM headcover and extra weights. Too embarrassed to share how little I paid for this minty wand.

My Bobby Grace M5K-GT has faced down a long list of contenders over the past 15 years, so I'm looking forward to giving the 2Bar a fair shot at the title.

Lucky dog that's a nice looking putter

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

You sure you weren't just crazy consistent off the tee?

Ha I thought so too! But then my 2nd shots proved me wrong :D

• Like 1

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

attachicon.gif2-Bar.jpg

Very nice pickup, looks new to me. Almost to purty to use, almost[emoji16]

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Lucky dog that's a nice looking putter

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks - traditionally I'd rather be lucky than good!

Very nice pickup, looks new to me. Almost to purty to use, almost[emoji16]

The only thing missing is shrink wrap. CO weather this afternoon is too purty to resist rolling a few.

• Like 1

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

Thanks - traditionally I'd rather be lucky than good!

The only thing missing is shrink wrap. CO weather this afternoon is too purty to resist rolling a few.

Get out there and get to it[emoji106]

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

2-Bar.jpg

That's the best shape I have ever seen one of those in. Great find!

• Like 2

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag