The lightning!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

He does get into more taking parts apart than Ed and more custom work on the cars than Ed did. Just doesn't feel the same though.

MDGolfHacker

I learned more from Ed than any other show/YouTube. Ed should have had his own show.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Anyone know the name of a series set in the future about a cop based on the asteroid belt? heard it was good so want to check it out.

Is that the one called “bright”. Not sure if that's what you are referring

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Is that the one called “bright”. Not sure if that's what you are referring

found it, its called The Expanse. I think 'Bright' is the new Will Smith "Alien as cop on Earth" movie.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Watching Longmire reruns on netflix 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Monday funday not! But just turned on the tube and John Wayne's The Green Berets just came on. Sundance channel if interested

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

I just powered through season 1 of Westworld and the season premiere of 2. Been trying to stay quiet on it until I caught up as to avoid spoilers.

After all the talks of it being a confusing story, I'm pleasantly surprised to say I'm keeping with the story and loving every second of it. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop and the timelines to come off the rails but it all makes glorious sense and I'm loving how they put the show together.

Holy moly there's some violence. After getting white washed in kids shows, I had forgotten just how far they can go on HBO. The constant ambient music is just perfect for this show too. I found myself whistling the theme song the other day.

Never did get around to watching the movie but I'm afraid to do so. Anytime I've watched reboot first on something, the original feels painfully dated.

Holy smokes! My wife and I are addicted to the show. It's such a good story line. Very confusing at times but just has you in awe the entire time.

Other than that I'm hoping my Bolts can win game 3 in DC vs the Caps. We've been out skated in the first 2 games. Caps have def been the better team so far.

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Holy smokes! My wife and I are addicted to the show. It's such a good story line. Very confusing at times but just has you in awe the entire time.

Other than that I'm hoping my Bolts can win game 3 in DC vs the Caps. We've been out skated in the first 2 games. Caps have def been the better team so far.

How far along are you?

I'm caught up and my wife has caught bits and pieces of it as I've watched the most recent episodes. She'll ask "who's that guy?" and I'll have to pause so I explain most of the first season to her lol.

I think she's gonna catch up on her own using on demand so that'll be really excellent to watch new stuff with her.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

How far along are you?

I'm caught up and my wife has caught bits and pieces of it as I've watched the most recent episodes. She'll ask "who's that guy?" and I'll have to pause so I explain most of the first season to her lol.

I think she's gonna catch up on her own using on demand so that'll be really excellent to watch new stuff with her.

We just finished Ep 2 of Season 2 last night. Going to watch the 3 rd ep tonight, we should be caught up before Sunday for sure!

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Just thinking last night I need a new boxset to binge on- any good recommendations?

I watched Big Little Lies recently - probably one of the best thing I've seen on TV the last 10 years! Highly recommended

4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

We just finished Ep 2 of Season 2 last night. Going to watch the 3 rd ep tonight, we should be caught up before Sunday for sure!

I still dont know how a guest differentiates between a host and a guest? Guns dont work on guests but stabbing, hanging and all the other ways could kill a guest by another guest. This keeps me awake at night lol

Will do my best to avoid spoilers here:

I don't think guests (or hosts for that matter) can tell who's what. I suppose the hosts have a subconscious layer that can detect other hosts using that interconnected network; but it doesn't appear that anyone besides Delores and Maeve are able to access that knowledge. Hosts and guests just need to make their determinations based on social cues like we do in our everyday lives. You're not from around these parts are you?

The damage/death thing is one of those SciFi-world rules you've just gotta accept or the whole narrative doesn't work. It's best not to question the "how" and just count that as the constant that it is (similar to the fact that we can accept spaceships fly and people have superpowers). Before Ford flipped the switch, guests could feel the pain of the acts (shot/stab/punch) but no lasting effects would linger. After he flipped the switch, anything goes.

I'm really loving the multiple storylines they're juggling right now. It's really fleshing out this amazing cast of characters and providing a story with many layers. They've each got their own motivations for the task at hand and don't necessarily feel the need to cooperate even though they're all technically on the same side. I know the jumping around can be hard to follow but I really enjoy these dynamics in TV shows. Ensemble casts are way better than following around a main character through every. single. scene.

PS. My favorite character is the "Man in Black." Ed Harris is so perfect for that role.

Will do my best to avoid spoilers here:

I don't think guests (or hosts for that matter) can tell who's what. I suppose the hosts have a subconscious layer that can detect other hosts using that interconnected network; but it doesn't appear that anyone besides Delores and Maeve are able to access that knowledge. Hosts and guests just need to make their determinations based on social cues like we do in our everyday lives. You're not from around these parts are you?

The damage/death thing is one of those SciFi-world rules you've just gotta accept or the whole narrative doesn't work. It's best not to question the "how" and just count that as the constant that it is (similar to the fact that we can accept spaceships fly and people have superpowers). Before Ford flipped the switch, guests could feel the pain of the acts (shot/stab/punch) but no lasting effects would linger. After he flipped the switch, anything goes.

Perfectly summed up without any spoilers! I have never been a huge sci fi fan but the accepting of what is in the hosts/guests is a great point. I believe there will be more insight into it in the coming episodes as they continue to peel back the layers of the park(s)

The Capitals!

RocktheRed_1280x800.jpg

Tonight's big one for both of us then.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Tonight's big one for both of us then.

My typical fan prediction with nothing substantial to back it up.

Tonights winner, goes on to take the series.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

My typical fan prediction with nothing substantial to back it up.

Tonights winner, goes on to take the series.

That's the sentiment down here too.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

American Idol Finals 

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

The Bolts choke in Game 6. Being absolutely out-skated and out-hustled by the Caps. It's embarrassing right now. 🤬🤬🤬

Bolts forgot t9 show up tonight as they laid down for the Capitals......Game 7 in Tampa.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

The Bolts choke in Game 6. Being absolutely out-skated and out-hustled by the Caps. It's embarrassing right now. 🤬🤬🤬

See, I was just thinking how awesome it was that the Caps were out-skating and out-hustling the Bolts. Different strokes for different folks huh?

Here we go for game 7!

Been into old re-runs of M*A*S*H lately. A little on the "left" side of the spectrum for me, but still funny with a smattering of sadness, tears and good ole in-your-face life as we knew it...for TV in the 70's/80's. 

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

See, I was just thinking how awesome it was that the Caps were out-skating and out-hustling the Bolts. Different strokes for different folks huh?

Here we go for game 7!

Yeah Stud. My TV showed it that way as well.

What a game. Holtby needed to win one for them, and he did tonight!!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Here we go for game 7!

It is going to be a fast paced physical game 7! Honestly, you couldn't ask for a better game 7 imo! Both teams have played to their skill sets amazingly well. GrB some popcorn and a good adult beverage for Weds Night!

Let's go Bolts! ⚡️

• 8 months later...

Genesis Open 3rd round play.

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Anyone interested in A Million Little Things on ABC?  It's been nice to see a series dedicated to Mental Health and how it affects everyone; even people who we believe have it all.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Anyone interested in A Million Little Things on ABC?  It's been nice to see a series dedicated to Mental Health and how it affects everyone; even people who we believe have it all.
That is my wife's favorite show. Not to be a spoiler or anything but I am curious how they continue the show after they finally reveal why Jon did what he did?

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Genesis Open 3rd round play.

Same here but still waiting for them to find 2nd round.

Left Hand orientation