ole gray

Random Thread

I had the weirdest dream last night. In this dream I woke up and in my spare bedroom I had every set of the most wanted player irons that were tested. Somehow, in my dream, I forgot I had these and was excited about playing with them after work... then I woke up.

• Like 3

Today was such a great day on MGS.

As to the others. "They hate us, cause they ain't us"

• Like 4

Today was such a great day on MGS.

As to the others. "They hate us, cause they ain't us"

??? Did I miss something?

??? Did I miss something?

The Cobra Connect Testing announcement.
  • Like 1

Does anyone know what happens to Pings nFlight web fitting tool? I can no longer find it on their site.

• Like 1

Does anyone know what happens to Pings nFlight web fitting tool? I can no longer find it on their site.

Just tried to go there too. It's jammed up. They did just revamp the site a little, might not be back up yet.

- Alan

Just tried to go there too. It's jammed up. They did just revamp the site a little, might not be back up yet.

- Alan

I hope they bring it back soon! Their site is kinda lacking right now. I wanted to mess around and see what I was fit for, do a little window shopping.

• Like 3

I hope they bring it back soon! Their site is kinda lacking right now. I wanted to mess around and see what I was fit for, do a little window shopping.

I200 shopping?

- Alan

I200 shopping?

- Alan

Maaaaybe. I really want a new set of irons. I am having a tough time between i200s and some Cobra irons, maybe the Cobra King Pros CB.. I like the black. Haven't really thought about any other brands.

• Like 3

Maaaaybe. I really want a new set of irons. I am having a tough time between i200s and some Cobra irons, maybe the Cobra King Pros CB.. I like the black. Haven't really thought about any other brands.

I absolutely loved the Cobra MB/CB's... they are still towards the top of my list. Dang it, maybe back at the top. Can't get that feeling out of my head. It's like:

https://youtu.be/ZwNWviK5z0Q

- Alan

• Like 1

I absolutely loved the Cobra MB/CB's... they are still towards the top of my list. Dang it, maybe back at the top. Can't get that feeling out of my head. It's like:

https://youtu.be/ZwNWviK5z0Q

- Alan

Idk if I trust my game enough to play the MBs, but I would love to hit some CBs. Like I really really want to hit some.

• Like 2

Idk if I trust my game enough to play the MBs, but I would love to hit some CBs. Like I really really want to hit some.

They are buttery smooth. You'll enjoy them. Just be prepared not to want to hit anything else. They had me at KI...

- Alan

• Like 1

Really random, but kind of interesting. The guy I played with yesterday said he has played with Tiger nine (yes, 9) times. I am not a Tiger fan, but, wow! How do you play with one of the greatest golfers of all time unless you play in the final group of PGA events all the time? It must have been pro-ams because, let me tell you, with this guy's swing, there is no way he EVER played in a PGA tournament...

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3

Lmao! I play with an older gentleman here in town who went to school with John Daly. I don't think they ever played together, but still going to school with someone like that is exciting enough

Really random, but kind of interesting. The guy I played with yesterday said he has played with Tiger nine (yes, 9) times. I am not a Tiger fan, but, wow! How do you play with one of the greatest golfers of all time unless you play in the final group of PGA events all the time? It must have been pro-ams because, let me tell you, with this guy's swing, there is no way he EVER played in a PGA tournament...

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I would also question his definition of "with". I got to play​ Isleworth a few times and one times another guest was talking about how Tiger played with his group. Being that Tiger lived out there at the time I didn't think much of and just said awesome. But the member he was playing with quickly corrected him and said Tiger played through their group. The guest was determined to believe since he was on the course the same time as Tiger, he was playing "with" him.

I honestly don't care when people say things like this. If they aren't putting words in the pro's mouth and it makes them feel better I see it as harmless.

Sent from my Pixel using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

this is worth it... I'd be lying if I didn't say I got a little choked up...especially the George Jones section at the end.  Well done, well done.

http://revisionisthistory.com/episodes/16-the-king-of-tears

• Like 1

I received my Matrix White Tie in the mail today!  I'll get some pics up once the admins get the thread set up and ready to go. 

• Like 6

You have got to be sh*tting me... American Cornhole League ???? on ESPN3 ???

• Like 2