hckymeyer

K-Sig strikes again ... Gloves

Just saw that Costco has come out with the Kirkland Signature golf glove.  Full cabretta leather glove and a 4-pack for $20.  On paper that looks like a sweet deal and a great place to stock up on gloves.  I generally prefer something with a little flair of color but at $5 a glove it's going to be very hard to not try these.

Has anyone seen them in stores yet?

https://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature-Leather-Golf-Glove-4-pack-with-Ball-Marker.product.100480253.html

• Like 5

Just saw that Costco has come out with the Kirkland Signature golf glove.  Full cabretta leather glove and a 4-pack for $20.  On paper that looks like a sweet deal and a great place to stock up on gloves.  I generally prefer something with a little flair of color but at $5 a glove it's going to be very hard to not try these.
Has anyone seen them in stores yet?
https://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature-Leather-Golf-Glove-4-pack-with-Ball-Marker.product.100480253.html

I hope they will stock them in the stores. If so I will pick some up, even though I don’t need any gloves right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll definitely be interested in seeing people's reviews on these.

But an observation: is there a less cool ball marker than the included Costco poker chip? 🙂

• Like 1

Just ordered a pack. I'll post my thoughts when I get them. Always looking for cheap gloves to use on the range 

• Like 4

Looks like they only offer left hand gloves for the right handed golfer. Us lefties will have to wait a bit I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

5 hours ago, jlukes said:

Just ordered a pack. I'll post my thoughts when I get them. Always looking for cheap gloves to use on the range 

Wow, free shipping to Hawaii! Ordered. This is even a better deal than the MG gloves that I've been using for the past year or so.

I'm actually heading to my Costco in a couple of hours I'll see if they have them in stock, but it's unlikely since only one warehouse on the entire island has the balls.

• Like 1

Looks like they only offer left hand gloves for the right handed golfer. Us lefties will have to wait a bit I guess.

As usual we get left out - no surprise!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

On 3/16/2019 at 8:38 PM, tony@CIC said:

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I see what you did there. 😂

• Haha 2

On 3/16/2019 at 12:27 PM, palvord said:

You'll have a long wait my friend.  They most likely will not release a lefty version. 

MDGolfHacker (a fellow lefty)

• Like 1

On 3/16/2019 at 7:38 PM, tony@CIC said:

No you didn't...

You can use the poker chip. Works on either side. LOL

• Haha 3

I'm not going to order any as I already have plenty of MG gloves in inventory. But, I bet they are pretty decent. As for the poker chip... those things make the worst markers. It's like laying down a man-hole cover.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PlaidJacket said:

I'm not going to order any as I already have plenty of MG gloves in inventory. But, I bet they are pretty decent. As for the poker chip... those things make the worst markers. It's like laying down a man-hole cover.

I actually just cracked open my last MG glove from my last order and needed to re-up, so I ordered these. I'll post a small review comparing the two once I get my Kirklands and play a round with one.

6 hours ago, B.Boston said:

I see what you did there. 😂

I'm surprised only one forum member got it 😎

• Like 1

I'm surprised only one forum member got it 

Haha you pick up on those things when you’re a lefty too... although I golf righty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fit pretty damn well and feel great for $5 a piece! 

IMG_20190329_174222.jpg

IMG_20190329_174148.jpg

IMG_20190329_174227.jpg

• Like 4

Fit pretty damn well and feel great for $5 a piece! 
IMG_20190329_174222.thumb.jpg.6bfc43575416e509ca70b7142d2d7f17.jpg
IMG_20190329_174148.thumb.jpg.48967d7654fbb711dde2b8f23593e5b5.jpg
IMG_20190329_174227.thumb.jpg.156108bd3b64e8cced92ad0128e77346.jpg

Agreed, these are a little thick so I'm concerned about sweat, but I'm going to have to be REALLY picky to not just use these going forward.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yungkory said:

Agreed, these are a little thick so I'm concerned about sweat, but I'm going to have to be REALLY picky to not just use these going forward.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Definitely going to be my range glove. I can rotate through them if I get a bit sweaty 

I got some, and they are a good glove. I wish they had cadet sizes. Think I already lost the chip.