The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

13 hours ago, CFreddie said:

Great stuff @GolfSpy_APH!  Only issue - I see mention of the VCT tournament, but the names were mysteriously left off.  What's up with that @Javs?!? 🤣

So much happening each month!!!

Article said bragging rights for life, but as my partner @CFreddie stated no mention for the winners, ha ha. Guess we are Swiss cheese!

Play like a champion today!

11 minutes ago, EnderinAZ said:

@Shrek74 hate to tell you this, but weight loss does not occur in the gym or on the treadmill.... It happens in the kitchen. By staying out of it. 

Agreed. I've actually made a lot of changes to eat better (and less), mixed with the other activities. Still no joy. That's what's really got me down the most.

Driver: :mizuno-small: STMax 230 10.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairways: :Sub70: 949x 3w / 5w, 15* / 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrids: :Sub70: 939x 4h, 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g Hybrid
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour CG
Technology:
VortexGolf_Logo.jpg.2ad1215c7b1aa2ccf8d062a73bc72142.jpg Anarch Rangefinder, :ShotScope: V5 w/ Tags Shot Tracking.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/ - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!!

4 minutes ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

Good morning spies and happy Friday!

7w8mzx.jpg.6292f49b97fa315e56f70ac76440080d.jpg

No major news other than another course done for school as I finished my final missing only 2 questions (yes I am the chosen one! 😅) and my next course is for Sociology so I will be certified in mind reading very soon as well. I actually already know what you're thinking...

It's Friday at the Masters!

Hope everyone has a great start to the weekend! Qi10 final reviews mixed in with the Green Jacket, what could be better?

I would like to harken back and reminisce about my college life.. But if like myself, you went to college/university in the 60’s /70’s and again like me 😇… did college right… That time frame is probably just a mishmash of hazy glimpses of misremembered events. 

Good morning, Spies.

Feeling blessed this morning! I bet this is not so unusual a sight today.

Hope you have a great day and an even better weekend.

Cheers
B3df3ab8fa22bb232452d91a3133cbee6.jpg

Odyssey XG #9

Cleveland CG15 wedges 54/58

Takomo 101 irons PW-4

Rescue hybrid 3 

M6 3W & Driver

Bridgestone e12 

2 hours ago, ChaosReigns said:

have my tee time set for 1pm on Monday at Carolina Colours and that’s all I need to look forward too lol.

I worked in New Bern for a few months a couple of winters ago; never played Carolina Colours but hit some putts on their practice green after work. However, I'll be in Charlotte Monday afternoon.

16 minutes ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

I actually already know what you're thinking...

I think Alan Parsons discussed that in a song. 

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024. Final review here: FFG review

Goodmorning All, 

It is Masters' Friday, hopefully Tiger continues to play good. Homa looks like a star in my opinion. what is Day thinking wearing this stuff lol Anyways I hope yall have a great day! I may get to be outside today to hit the range, really excited about that! Hit em straight, BE THE BLESSING!

Samuel Hanvey