The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

10 hours ago, ILMgolfnut said:

Nice read, Josh. Ready play is definitely encouraged/mandatory in Scotland, even in tournaments. They think you're dawdling if you take 3:30 to play a round. Fortunately I like to play fast so their preference is okay with me, but some of the courses around here... haven't discovered ready play.

While a great read… Some of ready golf seems to much like a work protocol. I play to have fun. Although I will readily admit that recently my game has been more like torture. 

On 5/6/2024 at 4:49 AM, Cfhandyman said:

A good morning to all on a sunny and beautiful Monday morning here. Delighted to see another Canadian, Taylor Pendrith earn his first victory on the PGA tour, although you have to feel for the runner up, Ben Kohles. That’s a tough way to lose, but hand it to Taylor, he’s battled through a lot of injuries to finally get a win and he played well all week. Had a chance to get my first round in with the L.A.B. DF3, aka the blue Lab rat. All I way say at this point, this is a seriously good putter.  More to follow. Have a great day.

My “working man’s” lunch box for later today. The little flask may or may not be filled with the appropriate birdie appetizer. 
image.jpeg.77818b17a5325bc89389a95188b03db6.jpeg

Birdie juice, a must have...

committed to performance excellence