Testers Wanted: CaddyDaddy The Claw Golf Gloves ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

4 hours ago, barney_bogey said:

First post on here but have been reading for a while. Seems you're a friendly bunch; least most of ya. Up until your behind duffers who suck slowly. Ha!

Just grabbed a "commercial" mat as my garage sim build journey begins.

Welcome to the world of posting on MGS,  yeah, pretty friendly bunch here but some of us do get a bit cranky,   

keep us updated on the sim build especially the products you choose and what you think of them.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 minute ago, fixyurdivot said:

Top of the pot spies ☕.  No golf today.  We're driving around the community looking at various approved house color schemes (28 options for our house) as we're going to have the house painted.  There is truth to the tenet that having lots of options can be both good and bad 🤪.  Hope everyone has a good end of the work week day and great weekend.

And there are people that will say that 28 options isn’t enough and that HOAs are too restricting.  Why can’t I paint my front door PINK!!!!!!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

5 minutes ago, cnosil said:

And there are people that will say that 28 options isn’t enough and that HOAs are too restricting.  Why can’t I paint my front door PINK!!!!!!

Man...we are building a new house and my wife just found out we can paint the front door in any color Sherwin Williams offers.  I may actually end up with a pink door...

:callaway-logo-1:Mavrik 10.5* :projectx: HZRDS T800 Orange 60 6.0

:taylormade-small: RocketBallz Stage 2 3W

:mizuno-small:ST-Z 5W :projectx: EvenFlow 5.5

:srixon-small: ZX Utility 23*, UST Recoil F3

:titleist-small:T300 :projectx: LZ 5.5, 5-PW

:mizuno-small: T22 Copper Denim :truetemper: DG R300, 52* 56*

:vokey-small: SM9 :truetemper: DG R300, 60*

:odyssey-small: Strokelabs One

:vice: Pro Soft

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

Having lived in a couple of HOA's whose covenants and by-laws weren't worth the paper they were printed on, I'll take our pretty strict Del Webb community every time.  Yes, it can be a pain at times but on the otherhand, I don't have to worry about by OCD kicking into overdrive when someone chooses to ignore the rules.  

This coming from someone who hated the idea of HOA's and restrictions... until experiencing first hand some of my fellow man's inate ability to crap things up. 

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND WE GOT COMING! 

Football - Golf to watch! Does it truly get better than that? ...... why yes, it does. Add a round of golf in each day! Lets do this! 

:callaway-small:Driver: Paradym Triple Diamond

:taylormade-small:3 Wood: Stealth Plus

:taylormade-small:Hybrid: Stealth Plus 

:srixon-small:Irons: Srixon ZX7

:taylormade-small:Wedges: MG2 50* MG3 54* and SM9 58* M Grind

:EVNROLL:Putter: Evnroll EV5

:titleist-small: GolfBall: 2023 ProV1

Good day Spies! Busy weekend as my wife's brother is getting married tomorrow. My wife and I are both in the wedding party and our girls are flower girls, so lots of moving pieces! Hope it's a great Friday and weekend for everyone.

Dr: :taylormade-small: Stealth 10.5°

Woods: :taylormade-small: M4 - 3W 15°, 5W 18°

4i-PW: MacGregor MT86 OS

50.08F/54.10S/60.08M: :vokey-small:

Pu: :ping-small: Ketsch Counter Balance

Ball: :Snell: MTB Prime

Pushcart: :Clicgear: 4.0

Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V6 Shift

Other: :Arccos:

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... Having grown up in small towns where there were no such things as HOA's and someone wanting to build a different look or paint their homes shall we say with "unique" colors were simply homes you thought were tacky, ugly, funny, interesting etc. Fast forward in life to HOA's that think subdivisions should look like military barracks and almost all of them go too far. I am not a big fan of conformity simply out of fear they wont fit in and I do understand in many suburban areas no HOA can invite some undesirable completely weed strewn, beater on cinderblock eye sores, but for me that is what makes freedom what it is supposed to be. You have to take the good with the bad. I also understand I am probably in the minority.

I agree with this, some of the stories are crazy. Living a bit in the woods the variety in homes is always a bit fun.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Good morning!  Coffee in hand and ready to take on the day. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

9 minutes ago, CFreddie said:

GM Spies and Happy Weekend!

Finally getting caught up from two weeks in Italy with the wife (tough life, I know). Sharing some pictures from the trip - we had a blast!

Hoping to get some range time in later today - feel like it’s been awhile since I’ve swung a club and I need to get ready for my guys golf trip end of next month in NC. 

IMG_3166.jpeg

IMG_3180.jpeg

IMG_3208.jpeg

IMG_3216.jpeg

IMG_3221.jpeg

IMG_3252.jpeg

IMG_3255.jpeg

IMG_9243.jpeg

IMG_3355.jpeg

IMG_3440.jpeg

@CFreddie looks like an absolutely incredible trip! 

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X (Currently Testing)

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

15 minutes ago, ParFore74x said:

Good morning and happy Saturday spies!!  Currently sitting at a soccer complex waiting for game time and I’m predicting a delay due to fog.

IMG_2061.jpeg.0ba2adf09d4e872dad8de66e857fdf2a.jpeg

Only one game today so might have time for golf later on.

Hope everyone has an amazing day!!

This photo brings back some memories of my youth. I grew up in Bay Area just south of San Francisco. Many a foggy Saturday morning was spent on the soccer pitch where the opposite goal couldn't be seen.

image.png.ec65754993cb81a3d0a7d15c70ab8fd1.png  Anyday Maverick Black Ops 7-way

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 5 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

image.png.0f5b009ff3d83fdae5e2e361f9676226.png DF3 w/BGT Stability ONE Forum Test

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:OnCore: Elixr 

:Clicgear: 3.5+