Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

Good morning everyone!

Like @ParFore74x said, it's also the last day for frigid temps here where it's currently sitting at 10°. I think we're looking at getting highs this week in the high 50's although we're looking at a rainy forecast. 

My wife has me under a strict "you're not doing anything today" rule to let my feet recover from going back to work and having to wear new safety shoes. We went to ESD at the start of the year and since the selection was slim in wide widths, the pair I bought are not comfortable. Might have to go buy another pair.

It's all good, looking at the Kingsmill counter, we're down to less than 130 days until an amazing golf trip. 

I hope you all have a great Sunday!

I can relate. My feet were designed by committee. Finding a EEE width is certainly a challenge. Feet up on the couch sounds like the way to go.

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

10 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

I can relate. My feet were designed by committee. Finding a EEE width is certainly a challenge. Feet up on the couch sounds like the way to go.

Trying to find a wide in anything is one of the most frustrating things I have to do and when you do find something, it's most likely ugly. It's like shoe companies have something against people with wide feet. I know it's probably a percentages game, but c'mon people we need a few more options. 

10 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Trying to find a wide in anything is one of the most frustrating things I have to do and when you do find something, it's most likely ugly. It's like shoe companies have something against people with wide feet. I know it's probably a percentages game, but c'mon people we need a few more options. 

I feel this pain!  You get all black, all white or all gray. Find 4E shoes is the worst. 

Golf and running are New Balance and tend to have the most options. 

Check out these.  New Balance589 ESD

Look like they carry wide and extra wide. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

19 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

I feel this pain!  You get all black, all white or all gray. Find 4E shoes is the worst. 

Golf and running are New Balance and tend to have the most options. 

Check out these.  New Balance589 ESD

Look like they carry wide and extra wide. 

I'll give them a look! Thank you. 

On 1/19/2024 at 8:20 AM, tdroma98 said:

Good FRIDAY Morning Spies, 

Cloudy & 58 degree Central Florida morning.  Will we ever see the sun this Winter?? On second cup of espresso!

No golf today, Ranger duties and last work day for the week.  Wife & I going on a week long Caribbean Cruise tomorrow, hopefully seeing sun 🤣 & adult beverages LOL.  Much needed relaxation. Although 7 other family members will be joining us. Taking a week off from golf, work and relaxing drinking Pina Cola's, getting caught in the rain LOL. 

Have a Great Day Everyone! Stay Warm! ⛳

Where are you I'm in Clermont and it's 46°!

JWW