Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

4 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Good morning everyone!

It's a cool Friday morning with rain forecast for most of the day. I'm just sitting in my car working up the motivation to walk into work. 

I really enjoyed the community call yesterday with the founder of Ghost Golf. It's always good to get to see everyone on the weekly call. 

I'm planning on stopping at the store on the way home to pick up what I need to smoke a meatloaf and some cream cheese. I've never tried to smoke cream cheese, but I figured I might as well put something extra in there if I'm going to fire it up. 

I hope you all have a great day!

Stuff some Jalapenos

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

[email protected]

15 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I made it to the doctor today and it was basically a visit with the PCP to get a referral to a dermatologist. They put in a request with in at a local hospital and did mark it as urgent. I didn't get much more information than that but at least it's a start. I'll be waiting on a phone call to find out when my next appointment is. Hopefully the urgent will get their attention. 

I want to thank each and every one of you who had encouraging words for me and my wife, we appreciate it more than you know. It's a bit of a scary time for us and the support from you all is wonderful. 

Positive thoughts and stay Strong

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

[email protected]

1 hour ago, Cfhandyman said:

Good morning all. Last night I went and saw Brit Floyd, the endorsed by Pink Floyd band on the first leg of their 2024 tour.  It was a sonic and visual tour de force concert.  I’ve seen them before and knew they were very good, but last nights performance was phenomenal.  Excellent acoustics, tight and crisp, but it was the light, laser and visual effects that took it to the next level. Probably, one of the best concerts I’ve seen and experienced in many, many years.  If you closed your eyes and listened, you were transported back in time to a much simpler time. They were that good. If you like Pink Floyd or that genre of music, I would highly recommend seeing them.  Below are a couple of video clips as well as tour schedule.  Enjoy your day. 

https://www.britfloydofficial.com/tour 

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0dfSt0PxVkrPZy67iAYl4ozvw

https://share.icloud.com/photos/04a0OMm2tHO4fvkozxIEr8XYg

They are n Syracuse later this month. Hmm 🤔

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

3 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Love a good KPI session, any other good business terms in there. Will the be any level setting, getting on the same page, synergy, talking a pulse check?

BINGO!

oh wait, were we not playing business buzz-word bingo?

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

3 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Love a good KPI session, any other good business terms in there. Will the be any level setting, getting on the same page, synergy, talking a pulse check?

😂. At its core its a meeting to tell me how much more work I will have for the rest of the year.

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1 (currently testing the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track)

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

2 hours ago, Rob Person said:

My wife noticed last night that my pants were a little baggy in the back region. So I stepped on a scale.. down 6 lbs in a week. Must be from all the extra running around pushing golf carts out from the GC basement 

Be careful with that weight loss. 6 pounds in a week without trying to lose weight could be a harbinger of something bad. If you lose more weight quickly this week it will be time to go see the doc. 

Driver :taylormade-small: Sim Max2

Hybrids :ping-small: G430 2, 3, 4

Irons :srixon-small: ZX4 6-PW

Wedges :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 50, 54, 58

Putter :odyssey-small: 2Ball Ten ArmLock

Golf cart MGI Zip Navigator

:Arccos:

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

BINGO!

That is a good game, thankfully I am a bit too low in the org to have too many meetings with those word popping up but had a meeting with someone last week where we tried to wedge in as many as we could that was fun

2 minutes ago, Swood1994 said:

😂. At its core its a meeting to tell me how much more work I will have for the rest of the year.

Hopefully not so much it interferes with priorities like golf

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

18 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

BINGO!

Played similar game in the world of academia especially when it was a meeting called by the Dean or a VP.  Had a colleague who believed that any meeting over 5 minutes long that didn’t include an item requiring a vote should have been replaced with an e-mail.  Most times he was correct.

Driver:  Ping G425 Max (10.5º; Regular )

Fwy:  Cobra King SZ (3; Regular); Ping G410 (5; Regular)

Hybrids: Ping G410 (22º and 26º; Regular)

Irons: Cleveland Launcher XL (6-U)

Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 (54º/12º), and Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 (58º/8º)

Putter:  Ping Karsten Anser X