The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

5 minutes ago, Fongle said:

Had a phenomenal time following my guy Min Woo around the Aus PGA Championships yesterday, was incredible seeing him win. The guy strikes the ball unbelievably, and he feeds off the crowd hyping him up so much. Got some cool slow-mo clips of his swing, and it's just poetry in motion. Currently -very- sunburnt despite nearly bathing in sunscreen, but still wildly happy with the experience overall. Still surreal seeing myself pop-up in highlight clips of his weekend in posts from the PGA Tour Aus and DP World Tour pages.

Screenshot_20231127_102334_Instagram.jpg.26e0eb6c510ddf5096c628296a2e6370.jpg

What an awesome experience!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

8 hours ago, TylorJudd said:

Good morning Spies, throwing in another simulator round in an hour with @ItzpiizThis will be about 9 hours of sim time this weekend (lessons, range, and courses) LOL then @LBee and I are taking our little Bull Terrier up into the woods to have a fire and some snacks/hike

have a great day

is the simulator at the golf course

committed to performance excellence

1 hour ago, Fongle said:

Had a phenomenal time following my guy Min Woo around the Aus PGA Championships yesterday, was incredible seeing him win. The guy strikes the ball unbelievably, and he feeds off the crowd hyping him up so much. Got some cool slow-mo clips of his swing, and it's just poetry in motion. Currently -very- sunburnt despite nearly bathing in sunscreen, but still wildly happy with the experience overall. Still surreal seeing myself pop-up in highlight clips of his weekend in posts from the PGA Tour Aus and DP World Tour pages.

How freeging cool was that!?

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

1 hour ago, Fongle said:

congratulations to him, what a weekend... and he get's to play in the same tournament as his sister next week, should be epic...

committed to performance excellence

2 hours ago, Jim Shaw said:

is the simulator at the golf course

Nope, we have a virtual golf lounge here. They have 3 simulator bays, one of which is a fitting bay where a few local CPGA pros do lessons and fittings out of

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

17 hours ago, Jim Shaw said:

IMG_0107.jpeg.c407039d61fadb78fb881a890f925f08.jpeg2005 club championship!! Was looking for a cord to charge a speaker and got sucked down the old picture rabbit hole!! 

Tough track.well done.

Started with 100$ set out of PX in White Sands NM 1970..53yrs later Miz 923hm. 1.9 hncp.