What equipment are you thinking about?

Our Sponsors

2 minutes ago, revkev said:

Best price I could find for slightly used on eBay so far was 269

Plus and SFT can be had for the lower 200’s but not the LST - most are north of 300.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I've seen a couple with R shafts go for less $$ than only a head so don't eliminate watching shafted clubs as well.  

• Like 1

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 18* Hybrid, Snake Eyes 23* Hybrid,  PX LZ 6.0;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funny story, I was at GG last weekend waiting to hit the the Demo T400 they had just gotten in.  The sales rep goes to the guy in line before me and asks what can he help him with.    Customer: "

Picked up a set of these today (4-10) with the Vizard Graphite shaft.  At 85gr,  the shafts may be a little light,  but I wanted to give graphite a try.  Gotta figure out gapping for the bag;  even th

Thinking about switching putters. Finished up most wanted blade Putter testing last week and started mallet putters yesterday. My results from yesterday compared to my results from blade putters see

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, revkev said:

Best price I could find for slightly used on eBay so far was 269

Plus and SFT can be had for the lower 200’s but not the LST - most are north of 300.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Interesting. What are used 410 Lst with shaft going for? I only looked for a day or two near the beginning of feb for my buddy before he decided to just wait until the spring and do a fitting 

• Like 1

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

22 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Interesting. What are used 410 Lst with shaft going for? I only looked for a day or two near the beginning of feb for my buddy before he decided to just wait until the spring and do a fitting 

This is what I paid for a mint one on 1/5... and this was absolutely pristine. Not a scratch on it. Tensei CK Orange shaft.

Granted: this was before the 425 release so maybe prices have gone down since then.  I looked for a while and this was the best price+condition I could find.

image.png.4294dc8464984dbe48e9c2108ac3cf8b.png

• Like 2

P G410 LST | C King F7 | C SuperHybrid | T 818 H2 | S Z785 | C ZipCore | Bettinardi SS38 armlock

10 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

This is what I paid for a mint one on 1/5... and this was absolutely pristine. Not a scratch on it. Tensei CK Orange shaft.

Granted: this was before the 425 release so maybe prices have gone down since then.  I looked for a while and this was the best price+condition I could find.

image.png.4294dc8464984dbe48e9c2108ac3cf8b.png

Interesting. The prices on several products seem to be going up as the supply chain issues continue 

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

5 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Interesting. The prices on several products seem to be going up as the supply chain issues continue 

Yeah...that was the top of my budget. But for that head/shaft combo I was willing to go for it; I expect this one to stay in place for a while.

• Like 1

P G410 LST | C King F7 | C SuperHybrid | T 818 H2 | S Z785 | C ZipCore | Bettinardi SS38 armlock

8 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

Yeah...that was the top of my budget. But for that head/shaft combo I was willing to go for it; I expect this one to stay in place for a while.

It’s a solid driver. When I did my fitting for the g410 line it was the winner off the three heads but carry and dispersion numbers were almost the same as the g400 so I passed on the 410

• Like 1

On 3/3/2021 at 10:34 AM, Lacassem said:

Have my fitting tomorrow for driver. So all driver thoughts going through my head...Curious to see what I look like with my current setup and if shaft will change? Also excited to see what head I will be rolling with....Might leave with a wedge too....anything is possible.

well..... ? how'd it go? got a new BOOM stick on order?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

349.99 seems to be the going price for excellent condition head/shaft LST combos.  

I just got a used 10.5 LST head only for 249.99 - I'm thinking that I can now pop the original shaft into the 410 plus head and sell it on ebay for 299.99.  That seems to be the going rate for the 410 plus.  

I'm wondering if the back log on orders is driving the price of used equipment up?

• Like 3

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

9 minutes ago, revkev said:

349.99 seems to be the going price for excellent condition head/shaft LST combos.  

I just got a used 10.5 LST head only for 249.99 - I'm thinking that I can now pop the original shaft into the 410 plus head and sell it on ebay for 299.99.  That seems to be the going rate for the 410 plus.  

I'm wondering if the back log on orders is driving the price of used equipment up?

That’s not a bad price for the head based on what you were saying earlier. The swap and selling of the 410 plus is a good idea to recoup some of the the money.

Ive seen some used/pulled driver shafts that have gone for higher than normal because of the back orders. Havent looked at many clubs but have heard from some golf buddies that they have seen prices for slightly used clubs be higher than anticipated, so to me it seems as though the backorders are driving certain higher demand items up on the secondary market.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I have an unopened box of ZX5s, ZX7 and an appointment for Radspeed One Length fitting next month.  Yet I put a set of the KING Tour Copper irons in the cart on my Cobra account.   Oh and of course a RAD Stand bag is there as well. 

Last time I was at PGASS there was a set of used Forged Tec One Lenghts with the Jumbo Max grips there.  If they’re still there I’m going to ask to hit them.  I just need to try that out and see what Bryson is talking about.  

Did you do a combo ZX5/7 irons or two full sets? And yeah... those Copper irons looks special... I don’t blame you one bit.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :Snell: MTB-X | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

#cuetheduckboats

2 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Last time I was at PGASS there was a set of used Forged Tec One Lenghts with the Jumbo Max grips there.  If they’re still there I’m going to ask to hit them.  I just need to try that out and see what Bryson is talking about.  

Did you do a combo ZX5/7 irons or two full sets? And yeah... those Copper irons looks special... I don’t blame you one bit.

I have the a full set of ZX5 (5-G) then i have ZX7 in 8-P so i can go either way with them.  

i tried the Forged Tec last year.  I hit them fine but, there was something about them, that i just didn’t fall in love with.  

The MIM may not be the ticket for me, but if nothing else they’l be a conversation piece. 

• Like 8

:titelist-small: TSi2 Kuro Kage 50g R Flex

:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:ping-small: Heppler Tomcast 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

Wondering if I should try to increase my speed with some sticks. I see it is going quite well for @MaxEntropy

• Like 5

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ with  :Fuji:Pro 2.0 TS 7X. Testing Tensei Orange Pro S (1" tipped) at 44.75"

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff (shaft may be swapped at some point) 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff UPRT setting 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: :taylormade-small: Corza Ghost 35" ( Benched :odyssey-small: Toulon Las Vegas Stroke Lab  34")

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X

:Arccos:

3 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I have an unopened box of ZX5s, ZX7 and an appointment for Radspeed One Length fitting next month.  Yet I put a set of the KING Tour Copper irons in the cart on my Cobra account.   Oh and of course a RAD Stand bag is there as well. 

welcome back! share the wealth!

• Like 2

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ with  :Fuji:Pro 2.0 TS 7X. Testing Tensei Orange Pro S (1" tipped) at 44.75"

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff (shaft may be swapped at some point) 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff UPRT setting 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: :taylormade-small: Corza Ghost 35" ( Benched :odyssey-small: Toulon Las Vegas Stroke Lab  34")

Work stress is making me want to buy many golf things....ugh

• Like 2

I’m seriously looking at PXG right now with the new price reductions...the whole 0211 is looking pretty good to me.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

:cobra-small: King F7+ UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 6F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:cobra-small: King PuR Wedges 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 3.0 grip

Arccos Generation 1 Sensors on all clubs

Snell MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

11 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Somebody is feeling better!!!  👍  👍  👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 18* Hybrid, Snake Eyes 23* Hybrid,  PX LZ 6.0;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

11 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I have the a full set of ZX5 (5-G) then i have ZX7 in 8-P so i can go either way with them.  

i tried the Forged Tec last year.  I hit them fine but, there was something about them, that i just didn’t fall in love with.  

The MIM may not be the ticket for me, but if nothing else they’l be a conversation piece. 

a ho's gotta do what a ho's gotta do...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

5 hours ago, TBT said:

I’m seriously looking at PXG right now with the new price reductions...the whole 0211 is looking pretty good to me.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I game the OG 0211 irons and love them. Give them a shot but get fit as the gen 2 are much stronger lofted and longer length

• Like 2

Look at a 2-Ball OG and some KBS pulls for my irons... and possibly some fresh wedges... the longer i think about it, the more I want 

• Like 4

WITB

Driver: Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Diamana DF 60 TX

3 Wood: Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Diamana Blueboard

Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17º w/ Even Flow

Titleist 816 H1 21º w/ Diamana Blueboard

Irons (5-PW): Srixon 765 w/ KBS Tour C-Taper

Wedges: 48º Vokey SM6, 54º & 60º PXG 0311

Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277