Golfspy_CG2

The Drought is Over-Two Huge Achievements Today

Congrats on your accomplishment!  (I'm still waiting for mine 🙂

• Like 1

Atta boy, @Golfspy_CG2!!!

Also very prudent, bagging it on a CTP hole (offsets the obligatory ace bar tab)!

• Like 5

Congrats buddy!!!!! 🏌️♂️

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Congratulations! How fun is that? Great score too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

CONGRATULATIONS!!  It's a great feeling, isn't it?  And a PB to boot!!

• Like 1

Well for roughly 45 years, I've played this game, and heard lots of Hole In One stories, and have only witnessed 1 in all those years.
Today, I witnessed a second one....that came from MY CLUB!!
That's right my first ever Hole In One in our Thursday Morning League.   Here's the specs:
145 yards back pin
PING G410 6 hybrid (it was into the wind )
ProV1X  #12  CG2 stamped
200w.webp?cid=790b76115cf973534634454e49b31ada&rid=200w.webp
Looked good the entire way landed just over the ridge and fed toward the flag, the actual hole is hidden due to the ridge, but when we got up there and I didn't see it on the green, I thought..."oh man it ran off the back!!)  didn't see it anywhere in the fringe as i was walking to the green, so I took the obligatory look in the hole and there it was.    I honestly don't remember what I said or did, but one of my playing partners said, he wishes he had a camera for the expression on my face!    Pretty much shock and I didn't believe it.
In the picture you'll see a Closest to the pin marker on the hole, it was a good shot in of itself about 10 feet to the right of the pin, I'm sure someone will be upset.
So oh yeah, I mentioned two achievements.   So that was just one very good hole of a very good round.   I shot 39/43 for a personal best 82.   Funny thing, the hole in one was not on the nine with the 39.   Sadly that 43 was a result of two holes not being able to concentrate after the HIO,  Taking a triple and double in 2 of the next three holes. 

255339492_HoleInOneBallinhole.jpg.50202dea5013bfe6ea2bc4880d597417.jpg
1490697811_HoleinOneProV1.jpg.bab1b0e718835ff564f2e46852b4a41e.jpg

Congratulations

• Like 1

Awesome job!! You dont see too many people get a hole in one AND their PB in one round! That takes extremely good concentration!

• Like 2

Congrats on the HIO and the PB! That always makes for a pleasurable round!

• Like 1

Thanks guys, the beverage cart driver was around to witness and got out and said, "Fireball for everyone"  LOL
Fortunately I had a very tame group of playing partners and they opted for a couple Gatorade and a candy bar.   I actually did offer to buy drinks in the bar from 1:30 to 1:35 

Where’s my prune juice!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That’s awesome! Congrats!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Well for roughly 45 years, I've played this game, and heard lots of Hole In One stories, and have only witnessed 1 in all those years.

Today, I witnessed a second one....that came from MY CLUB!!

That's right my first ever Hole In One in our Thursday Morning League.   Here's the specs:

145 yards back pin

PING G410 6 hybrid (it was into the wind 😀)

ProV1X  #12  CG2 stamped

golf yes GIF by Red Bull

Looked good the entire way landed just over the ridge and fed toward the flag, the actual hole is hidden due to the ridge, but when we got up there and I didn't see it on the green, I thought..."oh man it ran off the back!!)  didn't see it anywhere in the fringe as i was walking to the green, so I took the obligatory look in the hole and there it was.    I honestly don't remember what I said or did, but one of my playing partners said, he wishes he had a camera for the expression on my face!    Pretty much shock and I didn't believe it.

In the picture you'll see a Closest to the pin marker on the hole, it was a good shot in of itself about 10 feet to the right of the pin, I'm sure someone will be upset.

So oh yeah, I mentioned two achievements.   So that was just one very good hole of a very good round.   I shot 39/43 for a personal best 82.   Funny thing, the hole in one was not on the nine with the 39.   Sadly that 43 was a result of two holes not being able to concentrate after the HIO,  Taking a triple and double in 2 of the next three holes. 

Hole In One Ball in hole.jpg

Hole in One Pro V1.jpg

Congratulations buddy, well deserved!!  What I want to know is where was that game yesterday?!?  Lol. Happy for you!

• Like 1

Wooooooo!!! Awesome!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, GB13 said:

Awesome job!! You dont see too many people get a hole in one AND their PB in one round! That takes extremely good concentration!

Well.  The hole immediately after the Hole in will be forgotten and shall never be spoken of again.   It cost me breaking 80 😰

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

13 minutes ago, MDGolfHacker said:

Congratulations buddy, well deserved!!  What I want to know is where was that game yesterday?!?  Lol. Happy for you!

For sure. Crazy how it can be so different one day to the next.  

7 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Congratulations on the two personal bests! I can't imagine how excited you were to look in the hole and see your ball nestled there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Gotta admit.  Ir was shocking at first then exciting once if sunk in. 

• Like 3

Just now, Golfspy_CG2 said:

For sure. Crazy how it can be so different one day to the next.  

Yes, so true...Monday and Wednesday for me for example...

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2